Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2006, 02:54 PM    (permalink

any thoughts on current??
Old 12-29-2006, 04:10 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
work on the coloring of the sig and the blending of the render
Old 12-29-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Text, coloring and render effects need work.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
Quote:
Text, coloring and render effects need work.
back now that deadlyfire is down?
Old 12-29-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54

meh
too bright around player

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

latest

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

eh

Old 12-29-2006, 06:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
eh

I don't know what to think about the sig..I like it becuase there is nothing out there like it...but it is definately funny looking.

Your text is pretty terrible. Maybe instead of the white block...just do some whit brushing behind the text to bring it out...maybe like 8 pixel soft brush then give it a nice outter glow so it doesn't fade.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54

meh
too bright around player
Thats why its Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
eh

I don't know what to think about the sig..I like it becuase there is nothing out there like it...but it is definately funny looking.

Your text is pretty terrible. Maybe instead of the white block...just do some whit brushing behind the text to bring it out...maybe like 8 pixel soft brush then give it a nice outter glow so it doesn't fade.
trying to make something different
Old 12-29-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
eh

Well bottomline is text looks like crap. Not trying to disrespect you or anything...but it does not look good and could use work....looks like you got lazy and just said f-it its to hard.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
eh

Well bottomline is text looks like crap. Not trying to disrespect you or anything...but it does not look good and could use work....looks like you got lazy and just said f-it its to hard.
i know that the text looks like crap, you didnt have to reitterate that. i suck at text and tried multiple things, of which none of them worked. it was not for a request, for a league, or for a battle so i was going more for the graphics and i will not go back and change it, but thanks for the suggestions on the text.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

newest, once again, did all i could with the text but i forgot a border

Old 12-29-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink

Old 12-30-2006, 12:51 PM    (permalink

yall think i should keep my current sig or get a new 1 ?
Old 12-30-2006, 01:11 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
yall think i should keep my current sig or get a new 1 ?
if you can get someone to make you one, you could get a new one, i would keep that one until then
Old 12-30-2006, 01:33 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Old 12-30-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
one of your bests... nj

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9
that is really creeping me out. its like its only her head, or her head is just way to big for her body. oh sweet jesus, thats scary, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
that is really creeping me out. its like its only her head, or her head is just way to big for her body. oh sweet jesus, thats scary, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
qft, i just cant feel it
Old 12-30-2006, 04:51 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't get what everyone's talking about, it looks perfectly normal to me. And you could atleast comment on it otherwise...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the league at rover

DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
my thoughts exactly
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote