Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-01-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

definitely.. defense still needs to step it up. Allen Langford is getting torn apart. They didn't really even throw at Ikegwuonu, but he ended up walking off injured, hopefully it wasn't too bad. The O-Line has really impressed me. PJ Hill is looking pretty shifty for a big guy. Overall a pretty good performance so far, but the defense hasn't shown me much.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Wisconsin's uniforms look strange.
nevermind 10char

Last edited by wiscbadgerfootball : 09-01-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the red on red. These are much better.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

yeah I definitely agree.. right now I'm rockin the Ron Dayne jersey :)

Old 09-01-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, what a terrible punt.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

I'll say this game is bugging the hell out of me

what a funky tip catch by Swan lol

Old 09-03-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
usmc0106
Rookie

usmc0106 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Decent game I would have like to see the d be able to control Wash. State a little bit more. Really liked what I saw from Tyler Donovan and think that if he can provide some balance look out. The jerseys looked good I dont know what you guys are talking about.
usmc0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

game tonight at 10 EST versus UNLV, should be an easy W

Old 09-08-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
game tonight at 10 EST versus UNLV, should be an easy W
predict a 5 TD victory

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.....that game took a few years off of my life. Mad credit to UNLV, they out played us all game probably deserved to win. What a beautiful bootleg for the winning touchdown by Donovan though! woooo....I'm glad that's over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
predict a 5 TD victory
Ouch. I'm sorry about that.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Ouch. I'm sorry about that.
They still won though so it's all good

Old 09-09-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

After a week in the top five we are right back where we started at #7.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
After a week in the top five we are right back where we started at #7.
That's alright atleast we got the win......

Old 09-15-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

PJ Hill 22 yards, 7-0 Badgers!

Old 09-15-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
usmc0106
Rookie

This is embarassing. Why is this even a game. 7-7 10:00 min. left in the second quarter against a 1-AA team. Badgers should have dropped to about 15 after the unlv game and should drop out after this game.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc0106 View Post
This is embarassing. Why is this even a game. 7-7 10:00 min. left in the second quarter against a 1-AA team. Badgers should have dropped to about 15 after the unlv game and should drop out after this game.
ok????? Wait until the second half.....majority of I-AA teams stick around like this in the first half and just get destroyed in the 2nd half

Old 09-15-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

PJ Hill, 5 TDs!

Old 09-15-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we really giving up 31 points to the Citadel? Wasn't our defense supposed to be good this year?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

45-31 seems like we let them score a lot of points, i dont have thebigten network so i didnt get to watch the game but off to 3-0 start awsome!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

well honestly I think The Citadel is a better team than people probably give them credit for but yeah 31 points is too much. It's alright a win is a win.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
usmc0106
Rookie

I love the badgers but face the facts. You guys cant be serious your satisfied with this team? Quit making excuses and just admitt that they were super over rated. Just look at what Hawaii did to UNLV. Like 49 to 14 or something like that. And it drives me nuts when I hear people compare citadel to App. State or say they are good. I really hope the badgers go undefeated, I still think they can but theres no way they should be as high as they are in the polls.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc0106 View Post
I love the badgers but face the facts. You guys cant be serious your satisfied with this team? Quit making excuses and just admitt that they were super over rated. Just look at what Hawaii did to UNLV. Like 49 to 14 or something like that. And it drives me nuts when I hear people compare citadel to App. State or say they are good. I really hope the badgers go undefeated, I still think they can but theres no way they should be as high as they are in the polls.
They are definitely not "super overated". We don't blow out opponents, so what. That's not what we ever do, look back the last couple years even. If a team wants to go into a shootout we can, if they want a defensive battle we can do that to. I'm not saying that letting the other team dictate the pace is the best thing, but we can adjust very well and beat them at their own game. I can understand not moving us up, but I don't think a 14 point victory is a good reason to drop two spots.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
They are definitely not "super overated". We don't blow out opponents, so what. That's not what we ever do, look back the last couple years even. If a team wants to go into a shootout we can, if they want a defensive battle we can do that to. I'm not saying that letting the other team dictate the pace is the best thing, but we can adjust very well and beat them at their own game. I can understand not moving us up, but I don't think a 14 point victory is a good reason to drop two spots.
It wasn't because we ONLY won by 14 points, it was because we are supposed to have one of the top Ds in the nation and we gave up 30+ points to a team nowhere near our talent level.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

Like I said The Citadel is much better than they are given credit for.. their only other loss is to Appalachian State if I'm not mistaken