Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-21-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/9...rookie-preview

Calvin Johnson
Overall- 87
Speed- 96
Acceleration- 95
Catch- 86
Jump- 97
Spectacular Catch- 94
Release- 89
thought it was 96 acc i went and check the link is right it was 95 acc opps
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Talk about optimism
how? he was a top 10 pick and the best DT before he was hurt, I list facts.(don't red rep me just because you made a dumb comment like last time.)
Old 07-21-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Talk about optimism
Harrell definitely had the potential to go top 12 IMO had he not been injured. I still think the Packers reached, but whatever.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I think that is a bit too generous.

96 speed? He is not Lee Evans fast. 94, maybe 95 IMO.

93 agility? Way too high IMO. He is not a very agile guy.

96 accell? Again too high IMO. More like 93/94.

78 break tackle? All I know is Anquan Boldin better have 82 or more break tackle.
lee evens is

97 Spd
91 Agi
99 Acc

so lee is way faster hes one of the most faster player in the game
Old 07-21-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman88 View Post
I disagree with anthony spencer
Why? He's hasn't played a down at OLB. If he were projected as a DE he'd probably be a 80-82.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
96 Spd
74 Str
93 Agi
96 Acc
97 Jump
78 Btk

didnt see his Catch or Awr

also Reggie was 87
Jesus, 78 on break tackle. I know as soon as a come up with a sweet package like Bruce and Glover for Calvin and get him on the Rams I am going to do the RB drill with him. Get gold metal on All-Madden difficulty for 2 years in minicamp and his break tackle is 92. I love Calvin, but I think that break tackle is a might bit ridiculous. The best thing would be two different kind of break tackles, one for stayin up after initial contact on the catch, the other just for the ability to run over people. I know he doesn't go down easy while making the catch, but he will be bowling over LB's with that Btk.

BTW, the 90 rating for Carriker was a joke.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JMO but the difference in Evan's pure speed and Calvin's pure speed is more than one point.
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
how? he was a top 10 pick and the best DT before he was hurt, I list facts.(don't red rep me just because you made a dumb comment like last time.)
Harrell wasnt the best DT before he got hurt Alan Branch was, in fact Branch was considered a top 5 pick. Harrell really never had has name mentioned in the top ten. Oh and by the way I never give neg rep out so if I did you must have done something to deserve it.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harrell wasnt the best DT before he got hurt Alan Branch was, in fact Branch was considered a top 5 pick. Harrell really never had has name mentioned in the top ten. Oh and by the way I never give neg rep out so if I did you must have done something to deserve it.
he still deserves more than a 74, 76 or 77 atleast!
How is Anthony Gonzalez a 77, he wasnt even a top WR

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dint check, is there an attribute for spectacular catch
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
he still deserves more than a 74, 76 or 77 atleast!
How is Anthony Gonzalez a 77, he wasnt even a top WR
I disagree with his rating, he should have been abnout 76-77.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so if that video shown on youtube true about Brandon Jackson overall being 77 does that mean EA Sports thinks we drafted a 3rd round player in the first? not the first time they did this. Its a fact EA Sports rates players based on the Combine and school workout.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
i dint check, is there an attribute for spectacular catch
yeah brandon lloyd has 100
Old 07-21-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
yeah brandon lloyd has 100
Haha, I can see that, but his regular catch needs to be about 53, lol.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

wow sweet 100 for brandon lloyd? seems a bit much even tho i remember seein him make those catches... wow whats calvin johnson spec catch/where can i check that out
Old 07-21-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Brandon Lloyd needs to play baseball. He can make some amazing diving catches.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Spencer rating disgusts me. Especially when there is a 6 point difference between Beason and him. (Although they were picked consecutively.)
Old 07-21-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Well, Jamaal Anderson is a point below a guy he was picked 17 picks before and who he was a superior prospect to (Jon Beason). Messed up.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
The Spencer rating disgusts me. Especially when there is a 6 point difference between Beason and him. (Although they were picked consecutively.)
Except Beason has actually played the position he'll be playing in the pros. Like I said earlier, if Spencer wasn't new to the OLB spot and was a 4-3 DE, he'd probably be rated much higher.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

I Added Top 15 Agi / Str
front page take a look
Old 07-21-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

EA Sports highers football scouts to decide on players ratings, once there handed in EA looks them over and makes tweaks. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

nevermind i found it
Old 07-21-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I think that is a bit too generous.

96 speed? He is not Lee Evans fast. 94, maybe 95 IMO.

93 agility? Way too high IMO. He is not a very agile guy.

96 accell? Again too high IMO. More like 93/94.

78 break tackle? All I know is Anquan Boldin better have 82 or more break tackle.

Well Lee and Calvin have different running styles, Calvin doesnt look like he is running hard but he is covering more ground than Evans and will blaze past most DBs in the NFL.

For being 6'5 239 He is extremely agile and while I don't agree 93 it should be no lower than 87 or 88.

He comes off the line like a rocket his acceleration is amazing 96 is about right if anything its too low.

He breaks tackles like a power TE because he is 6'5 239 pounds of solid muscle, and Anquan shouldn't have more break tackle than CJ.

The NFL has never scene a specimen like CJ and he is gonna absolutely dominate.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

where are you finding these ratings?
Old 07-21-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

dude are you making this info up or is it from a site?