Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wake up in the morning and I load up the bong,
I know I've been living wrong like Monique in a thong,
Like Delonte did Lebron, dribblin on his mom,
But I just try to keep focused, not giving food to the locusts,
Or giving fuel to the fire, you want a flare
up these embers ur gonna have to poke us,
Hocas Pocas disappear cockaroaches, all they wanna do is toast us...
But when they step into the Danger Zone...ha Buenos Noches...
I'm the realist I said, you don't have to feel us I said,
All it takes is one night to make your sunrise the dawn of the dead,
But I digress, id much rather consume high llevels of tHC,
This J ensures you little pests will never get to me,
I'm in the clouds overlooking reality,
If you don'€ free your mind its nothing short of tragedy,
And if you got some time to waste, why not just blaze wit me,
We didn't start the fire, but we've been burning since our pockets been earning,
We used to go to class high that's what I call higher learning,
Teachers said id never amount to anything,
They were right but I still gave the game a wedding ring,
I have hella cash, But I don't own a piece of bling,
High til I die, like Franks RedHot I put that %$&# on everything.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:03 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm more than just a bird stratteling the fence,
Much more than a corner only playing defense,
I'm Deion, and ur something like Lee John,
I spread the herb like Dijon, looking for a new plate to eat on,
A fine Puerto Rican wit a phat ass I can beat on,
I take cast members out your credits when I'm flippin the script,
And you can call me mastah the way I'm whippin the whip,
Your beef isn't USDA, that **** ain't legit,
Unless your a condom..stay the F*ck offa my dick,
They say i'm like the Olympic Torch the way I stay lit,
And you just an asshole, you only make sh!t.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Raised in the slums Big dude poppin off at the gums,
Looking for the funds, some dumb or some puerto Rican rum,
Don't remember much of my childhood musta phased it all out,
So I just ball out and buy the mothereffin mall out,
And your tough act, is Donkey Kong played out,
I pull the blade out, and you fade out like Jimmy Hoffa,
If you bangin, that makes me a German/Irish mobster,
Or to your mom I'm Lil Wayne...***** monster....
Don't bust back, unless you want drama,
Ill make ya wifey to be...my baby mama,
Ill make your whole block Hotel Riwanda,
And if you no spicka de ingles...Sianara
Old 10-28-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I'm back once again doin it for hiphop,
Like a junky OD'n. I'm spittin til my heart stop,
Ha you lames is funny sorta like Chris Rock,
I'm always clockin b sumthin like a wrist watch,
Best to ever do it and never have an album,
How come? I knew the outcome so id rather find me a rich pinata and beat the pesos out him,
I'm Shady, but I have no Dre,
I'm a Big Boi but I'm missing my 3K,
And I don't give a cluck what you chickens have to say,
Enter my water shed wind up crabbin in the Bay,
Not on deck with the fishes you will lay,
All the horse hind bitches like what the hay?
My bed room the game room and it don't take no coins to play,
I've been on that flow too long now its time to float on,
All I need is a new pipe and some good ish to toke on,
When it comes to Mary, I am the Human Torch Flame on!
I know why I'm hated, the universe always need someone to place the blame on,
My view is all knowing, my cup, overflowing,
P*ssy ass ninjas, your Tampon string is showing,
I'm not afraid of death cuz when I die, Hell is where we're all going.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

EdIt* Repeat.

Last edited by trkaline : 11-01-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I'm sorta like a junky the way I pop bottles,
My whole plan is just to get the tops offa models,
My bang head is going full throttle,
And she give me great head, until she brain dead, and I paint her Aristotle,
They call me Socrates the way I drop philosophy,
They call me TR Capone master of criminology,
Modern Technology is outdated compared to my futuristic flow b,
I do everything similar to Sony,
And your a Wii, everything you do look phony,
Your on lap 2 of 35 and I'm already at the finish line,
Lance Armstrongin this *****, ill leave ya fake fuks wit uni-nuts, anybody tryin to take mine,
It takes time, had to stand in line for years to get my chance to shine,
So if you step into my coliseum its on your entrails I dine.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

They keep tellin me to be myself, what if myself is an asshole,
Then I guess id be giving the people exactly what they askin fo,
Yet they still want mo', I keep the askin price low,
Cause I'm still cool wit the paper, I keep my wallet tight like my names Slomo,
I'm on that ass no ****, When I enter the room everyone freeze, Photo,
I'm Wale no go-go no GaGa no competition, the drama is nada,
If your lined up on the other side of the ball I'm Ngata.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Around here, I'm kind of a big deal,
Big dude, Big paper, Big wheels,
You think your ballin? Imagine how I feel,
I'm like John Wall drafted 1st over all, and I'm still a steal,
You lames is buggin, I keep it on an even keel,
You dudes is loony toons...ka ka ka keep it real,
For any Judas trying to serve me my last meal,
I'll choke you until your powder blue Jess Biel,
I use to eat Ramen noodles daily now I'm eatin Eel,
You dudes who thinkin about gettin cute ill beat you for your furs...baby seal,

Last edited by trkaline : 11-13-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Birthed by a woman raised by the streets,
What can I say? A boy gotta eat,
I'm a carnivore looking for some meat,
And your just effed dude because even in defeat,
My stat sheet still a beast I'm Peyton Drew Or Brady ... Elite,
I know this aint no fantasy, but apparently you didn't set your line up G,
Your that weird dude and I'm Taco..In The League...
I'm in the lead Mr. International Intrigue,
You pay a ghost writer, My mind write my sh*t for free,
I do it by myself solo aint noone ever do sh*t for me,
And your ***** on my dick daily...chicken feed,
I've got the whole world wondering whats on my mind,
Yeah your on your grind and you making Starbucks..the coffee kind,
Stop lyin how you put your over time in,
Don't matter how dark your shades are...my Aura has been known to Ray Charles cats... blindin...
Old 11-04-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a couple of my friends mess around with rap songs on garage band. my favorite verse from Fudge Pop

Talking Smooth

its the fudge pop, im back, the lyrical assassinater
got rhymes like the muscles on schwarzenegger, (strong)
and im saying so long to all these wack ass rap cats with the wack rap songs
beats sucking like their mammas do
taking it up the poop shoot
while i strangle beats until their faces blue
they call me you-know-who
they dont just say my name
i drop beats just for the game
cause what im chewing on should be filet-mignon
being served by the waitress at the restaurant
i never had grits, prime cuts only the best
i spend more on a meal than you spend on your prom dress
thats a promise, honest
im coming with these bomb hits
bongs hits are getting to my head
i gotta stop this

Last edited by TimD : 11-04-2010 at 03:22 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

This is my thread I took this ish over,
I'm just bullshattin writin ish cuz I'm bored and high like a moon rover,
Following rainbows looking for my pot of gold I captured lady luck and jacked her for her quad clover,
I invest my lines like I got Chuck Scwab as my broker,
Your mind got insufficient funds your memory bankrupt... Bernie Koser,
You can be Lebron beast in the regular sea's but I'm Kobe Bryant...The Closer...
Over exposure got you moldy like bread at the dump still in toaster,
I'm not a boaster but my hot lines will roast ya,
Like a Flame Throwing Soldier, You'll get smoldered with your gun stuck in holster,
And my aim is on point, I'm shooting from the shoulder.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Most the stuff I write in here I do when I'm bored as hell at work, sense their are no Supervisors at night and the other 4 people on my shift don't give a ****.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Most the stuff I write in here I do when I'm bored as hell at work, sense their are no Supervisors at night and the other 4 people on my shift don't give a ****.
pretty cool stuff man, do you ever record your freestyles or anything?
Old 11-04-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
pretty cool stuff man, do you ever record your freestyles or anything?
Nah, I did a few a couple years ago when I used to mess around with sound editing programs and stuff but that was a couple computers ago.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Greetings, from planet Earth,
Is what I hear from my receiver, But I'm clearly not a believer in,
Peace...So I pull the lever, prep the gizmo's and warm up my carbon reaver,
Laser cannons priming now, soon I'll be ready for the touchdown,
Inferior beings you don't deserve to be, Entering your atmosphere I intend extermination like you humans do fleas.
Submit to a higher power, this world is now ours I just turned a city block into different shades of grey and black powders.
No, I don't want to see your leaders this isn't a negotiation, but bring me some earth women, we gonna need some breeders,
As your worlds cities fall, we'll be laughing through it all puffin on some intergalactic sticky Your defenses are defenseless and only thing they can do is stall,
This is Extermination, All man, beasts and vegetation,
Don't even try to change the station,
The Human Race is done racing
The human plague is doomed for termination,
Old 11-06-2010, 04:45 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Lifes full of mistakes yea we all make em,
Like when a gunslinger misses his target and karma takes em,
Most dudes on that religious **** like asa lama lakum,
Until I inform them their is no god and force feed em bacon,
Be real g? What's with all the fakin?
Oh your a monster is that what your saying? Ill go Van Helsing on you expose your heart and shove a stake in,
You know I ain't playin, I just go red on a track pic up the mic and begin slaying,
I'm an Inglourious Basterd notorious asshole, get past my moat and you still gotta deal with the walls of my castle,
Where did the cash go? Your now on government regulated cashflow,
Press fast forward a couple months and your crib will be under a bridge hoe,
You ******* trolls, trying to steal my bank roll,
But you can never touch it why you think I got a bank fo?
I can't live my I I can't live my, Staying higher than Talib that's how I get by,
To chicken **** dudes I'm the colonol don't get fried, or go up in a ball of flame like left eye,
I know its eye for an eye but ill be godamned if you take one of mine,
And ill be god damned if you takin my shine, but I am a damn god so make like a domino and fall in line.
They say I'm like Spider-Man the way I lay down the lines,
And your on that childish ish, Dr.Suess Rhymes,
Red corpse or blue corpse, One hearse or two hearse,
My style is unconventional I stay on that Larry David sh!t, Whatever Works.
I know the truth and it hurts,
Ill rip the teeth out yer merf,
And your ***** won't even see it coming, I'm he who within the darkness lurks,
I'm not a jerk but I'm kind of a jerk off,
I smoke that good ish that make you ready for bed like you just jerked off,
That was supposed to be the end but I couldn't end it with that,
The end of your life will be on a police blotter you are now just a stat.

Last edited by trkaline : 11-06-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

In the rap game they call me Breesus, My lines are like a mix of Fergie and Jesus,
Teachers, aint never reached us,
Old 11-09-2010, 03:46 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I be wildin cause I'm young,
Stylin cuz I'm dumb,
Confused like a mug at where you got your flow from,
If success was a ladder you'd be on the bottom rung,
And if you asked who my equal is id have to say none,
My heart...invincible...my weakness....invisible......
Hate the game ***** not the individual,
You assholes carbon copies motherf*cker I am the original.
Its my time now, while you b!tches stuck on analog I've moved on to digital,
A criminal hittin yo subliminal like there ya go,
I step up to the podium, amid stares that were saltier than sodium,
It was right there ha yeah I thought I told ya son,
My flow be sprinitin religiously on a track.....Reverand Run...
So relentlessly I attack...those stacking the funds,
My sticky hit the spot like Iichi The Killer, Attacking my lungs.

Last edited by trkaline : 11-17-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Ha yeah good morning y'all,
Like Spalding I stay on the ball,
Like a Phd I stay on call,
Like Weed smoke I will never fall,
Life jackets I float above all,
Life Savings dough I spend at mall cause my pap is Yao Ming tall,
Unlike him I will never be broke,
If my ends are low I'm rich off the toke,
If my lifes gone to sh!t, I'm selling the coke,
If your poppin off at the gums, I go loc,
Don't mind me ladies I'm just another bloak,
I don't **** with the water but I breast stroke,
I am the 4th kind, not Lil Wayne but i am out of my mind.
I was a beast, but then I worked my tail off,
Now I'm a creature lurking in the games loft,
I wanna ***** that bust off rounds when she cums, Lara Croft,
Your a big deal in Germany? Hasslehoff.
Ill send you clowns to the Nicu cause you all baby soft,
I stick my dick in cause I can't stand to hear your baby talk,
I've been beatin it like Michael that explain your babies walk,
I've got the mean lean make her scream, than I whiten up her face, Asheroth,
Man doesn't understand life until it is lost,
Ill make you understand everything, Stephen Hawk's,
Rather Stephen Hawkings, but I'm more like Christopher Walken,
Your thinkin nah I'm always with my girl, he just talkin,
Cept you work 8 hrs a day, I always catch her home alone, McCully Culken,
Around my way they call me the sticky bandit,
If you got a blunt on rotay take the easy way and hand it,
Over my game consistent like Stover, I'm loyal like Rover and a 5-0 loather,
I only want your girls ***** for a couple hours, she just a loaner,
A throwaway receptical for this loner to stick his boner.

Last edited by trkaline : 11-17-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I keep my money fresh baggin up with ziplocks,
I keep my green aromatic stinkin like sh!t locks,
I'm white but I never **** wit Kid Rock,
Spent my teenage years waitin on the new Jay to drop,
Old skool like Lego blocks,
Cool like a frozen lemon yellow Icy watch,
Matter of fact is I'm so cold ill burn ya like Icy Hot,
Learn ya like Robocop, Turn ya like a crooked cop burner Michael Turner like Hova I'm running the rock,
I'm illing for this paper like a junkie do rock, and I'm slobberin over future earnings like a **** do ****,
Did he just rhyme rock wit rock?
Yes he did ill split ya wig like an old english Soldier,
I ain't even touching the Old English no more ****** I'm sober,
But I will roll it up and smoke it up lifes a beach I soak it up,
Baby doll I'm the bomb...blow me up.
Blow me out...blow me down... doesn't matter....choose a noun...than a verb.... I hit the mute... no more words....You dudes garden variety... assorted herbs... and I'm the sh!t... steaming turds...and your sour milk...cheese curds....
Old 11-14-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I'm so bored with life like I was a piece of a Treehouse,
What I do for fun...is put my swagger in your spouse mouth,
What I do for funds, Full time job and thinking bout gettin a second one creating life to burn in your lungs,
Ummmmmmm,
I stay on point like my name John Wall...I may pass the rock for a moment but in the end that Sh!t is my ball,
Fall after fall, summer after summer....I run life like a boot camp course I go over and under,
Lighting and thunder...created by my wicked flow wicked beats wicked blow wicked heat creating unrest in my neck of the wicked streets,
Love to the haters who wanna down grade ya,
I got 15 in the clip and one in the hole they call us the New Regulators,
Corpse desecrater's skull phucking the traitors, If you see me for an instant, their will be no see ya later,
Bodymore murderland is where I reside, and I know that beast inside is just eatin you alive, I always dive for the 1st down you will never see a slide,
I stay on that disco sh!t Staying Alive...and you stay in that casket b!tch buried alive.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:49 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Why do all the model bitches lack asses,
Why do all the thick hood bitches act like abandonned school houses, they classless,
Yeah I know your all wondering why I would ask this,
I'm trying to figure out why the hood b!tches **** the best yet the models make me cum the fastest,
Moving on I'm slighlty torn i ve been a terror since the public school...**** that...since I was was born...
Its been sworn, parents will mourn if you ignore my quiet storm,
My presence leaves future victims full of scorn cuz I'm dirtier than an after party dorm,
I'm no Asher..I don't love college..but I do love weed, alcohol and titties so I might as well pay homage.
If her brain on that A game, Then we gotta swap knowledge,
My pockets stay fatter then the late great Christopher Wallace,
Or Pun action, you don't wanna see son, when I enter the room you hear the jaws theme,
Duh nuh duh nuh dun nuh and your done...
You have no idea where I come from, what I've seen what I've done,
****** up dreams, or none at all, Yeah your high at the moment.... but even birds eventually fall, and even grown men eventually ball, top to toe blacked out they crying for y'all..

Last edited by trkaline : 11-18-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Picture me rollin, now get that off your mind, I'm killin witnesses cause I'm allergic to hard time,
I get into holy wars with anybody trying to take mine, don't bother raising ur pistol with that aim you might aswell be shooting blind,
And you'll never see it coming cause like anal I'm coming from behind,
I am a new star, how can I not shine? And your stars been burnt out for years, your still shining from past times,
You like Marley Marl making money from past lines,
And your ******* woman who were once sexy, 80's pornstars...I call em quarter past dimes.
I start smokin everyday in the morning at a quarter to nine,
And I son you like this was Madden and you just got 21nd before halftime.

Last edited by trkaline : 11-18-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I'm high off life, Motherfuker I'm wasted, I'm fienin for this green so bad I can taste it,
So much on my mind I can hardly take it, but you fake it, cuz really you ain't sh!t,
Face it motherfuker your basic, Maybe I'll just hit delete on your life and erase it,
Grab your son up after school hand him a loaded burner tell em "its a toy young boy..go ahead and play wit it",
I'm that gutter, I am a cold hearted motherfuker putting down suckers in a heap since I lost
My loving mother,
If you had to check off my species on a form you'd be checking other.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Are we the cancer thats killing the Mother Earth?
Time to look inside yourself and evaluate your worth,
Don't mind the price that comes on the tag thats on your shirt,
Cause whether your pushin a Camry or a Royce your last ride is always in a hearse,
My mind is a Pentium running at a million Giga Hertz,
My lyrics spit in spurts and contain the charge that will collapse and and re-expand the whole mother lovin' Universe,
Like wind I'm lifting skirts like Jamican's I'm flipping Jerks,
And at this point in my life I don't give a f*** like celebrities doing charity work,
Don't act like you care, You were never there,
You taught me in the game early aint sh!t fair,
Yeah you bent my heart out of shape but the sh!t aint ever tear,
And for me to shed a tear, that sh!ts beyond rare,
I only shed bullsh!t now, leaving blank stares...