Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Old 07-25-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Training Camp

It starts this Friday so I encourage everyone to try and make it. I'll be there this Sunday, more than likely for both practices.

If you didn't get tickets there's no prob. There's usually people with extra tix hanging out before the practice and I'm sure they'd be willing to part with them. Go Texans, man it's almost game time baby. Woohoo!!!
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope we have something to look forward to this year.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope man?! You betta recognize and know we got something to look forward to!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Sorry it took so long, but here's some things I saw that I thought from last Sunday's morning practice.

Okoye looked like the heat was doing a number on him. Like he was really trying to pace himself. He did show some different moves though so that was good.

Charlie Frye was wearing a cast around his leg so I dunno if it was a minor injury as I've not heard about.

Mathis had bandages around his left knee, but he was still practicing and you know what, I can't see him being cut. The guy looks solid.

McCardell seemed out of practice.

Schaub wasn't too impressive, however he was taking a ton of shots downfield so that was encouraging and I'm sure once the season starts he'll be more refined.

Defense was stout, really getting after it. It might be hard to believe, but Demeco seemed to have gotten better. He was all over the field blowing plays up.

Dunta was all over Johnson, I mean like glue, I'm really impressed by how well he's played.

Bennet should be opposite D-rob real soon. The guy was making alot of plays. Once he went down and I held my breath, but he got up and kept playing.

Mario looks quicker, he's still relying alot on the bull-rush, but looked to try different techniques once in a while.

That's it for now.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool thanks
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote