Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-27-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.
Default Sig Idol

***THE OFFICIAL SIG IDOL***
(for all of those who weren't allowed to participate in the previous one)

*Participants:

-Mockalicious
-gbpackers0065
-ncst8fan83
-The Dynasty
-tEk
-DLS42
-bantx
-PACKmanN

*Judges

-wisconsinbadgerfootball
-shavedaeyebrow2
-thule

Dchess-if needed

*Rules and Regulations

-Competitors will be given 1 week to turn in sigs
-Sigs can be no bigger than 500 pixels wide and 250 pixels tall
-Judges - Will grade in the FEW format. They will give a score out of 10 for flow, execution, and wow. (thx deadly)
-It would help the judges if you posted your original render along with your sig
-Once you post a sig, it is final, no more editing.

*Elimination:
-(first through sixth) rounds we will eliminate the sig with the lowest average
-seventh/Final round will be heads up...and will be left up strictly for public voting.

I will edit it when the judges decide on a topic for the first week.

*Round 1
topic=heisman canidates

PACKmanN-6.2

The Dynasty-6.8

gbpackers0065-5.9

bantx-7.8

mockalicious-8.6

ncst8fan83-6.8

tEk-3.8

DLS42
failed to meet deadline

*Round 2
topic=movies

PACKmanN-8.11

gbpackers0065-4.72

bantx-4.75

The Dynasty-5.94

mockalicious-8.25

ncst8fan83-6.36

*Round 3
topic=Holidays

PACKmanN

ncst8fan83

The Dynasty

Mockalicious

bantx
no sig-DQ

*Round 4
topic= city manip

ncst8fan83

mockalicious

Last edited by Mockalicious : 09-06-2007 at 07:13 PM.
Mockalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets hurry n get this started before people lose intrest

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just checking in I guess

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
lets hurry n get this started before people lose intrest
I'm gonna pm all the participants to remind them

were gonna start as soon as the judges agree on a topic, it'll most likely be Heisman candidates.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say one elimination per week. Just my opinion though. I don't care either way. :) Let's get this junk starteeeeeeeeed!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
I say one elimination per week. Just my opinion though. I don't care either way. :) Let's get this junk starteeeeeeeeed!!!!
yeah, I didn't know if people would want it to go on for 7 weeks
Old 07-27-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thought for a topic

Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinees

Guard Gene Hickerson, wide receiver Michael Irvin, guard/tackle/center Bruce Matthews, tight end Charlie Sanders, running back Thurman Thomas, and cornerback Roger Wehrli make up the Class of 2007 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
My thought for a topic

Guard Gene Hickerson, wide receiver Michael Irvin, guard/tackle/center Bruce Matthews, tight end Charlie Sanders, running back Thurman Thomas, and cornerback Roger Wehrli make up the Class of 2007 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees.
i dont know if theyll have high quality pics, ill pitch a couple ideas too

boxer
clothing brand
shoes (brand)
movies <--i would love this topic

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My thought for a topic

all those players in one sig? damn!
Old 07-28-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My thought for a topic

If you go with this, and it is well done, I'd love to use a possible Thurmy sig. Just jumping on some premature dibs.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought about the number of picks out there...this maybe better for the later rounds maybe closer to the actual induction...however it would challenge a different aspect of making sigs showing how diverse the sig maker is. There are about 10 pictures out there that are usable...could make a later appearance in the competition.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say the first topic is mlb teams.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:32 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still saying Heisman candidates.. should be plenty of pics

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

all i know is the faster this goes the more less likely people are to drop out.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Alright first topic is Heisman Canidates
sigs are due next Saturday by 5:00 pm
Old 07-28-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
Alright first topic is Heisman Canidates
sigs are due next Saturday by 5:00 pm
is there a list of heisman candidates or is this up to us to decide who could be in the running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I'm still saying Heisman candidates.. should be plenty of pics
heisman candidates would be the best one i think.. most quality pics and people should be intersted

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
is there a list of heisman candidates or is this up to us to decide who could be in the running?
it's up to you
Old 07-29-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Is this going on? I just got back from a business trip and still want to do it.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

theres my entry.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wooo nearly forgot about this. Impress me!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
Is this going on? I just got back from a business trip and still want to do it.
yep, first topic is heisman canidates
Old 07-30-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Entry -

I hope Hart is an Heisman Hopeful, Really dont watch NCCA Football Enough.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Do People agree that we should only eliminate 1 per week?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats fine with me.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote