Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

this is still going on right? cause im having fun watching this thing unfold

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

yea, stuff's due on wednesday
Old 08-13-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

im keeping this on the fron t page... or atleas trying to

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 08-13-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoa a "new school" idol
pretty cool... who will join me here in paradise island....
o nobody told you? the winner gets to join me here since i won the other idol!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess this is mine. I couldnt get anything to work for me.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

I had a hard time with this topic. I couldn't decide whether I liked my sig or not.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah next topic should be easy because this one was tough for some reason.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Somehting like NFL Rookies or something liek that would prolly be cool

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 08-15-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

original:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

okay, all sigs are in, judges please have your judging in to me by friday if possible.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll try I'm really busy this week but I will probably have it in tomorrow afternoon

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post

original:
Nice Movie Pick one of my favorites.

Old 08-16-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My scores are in

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

2 out of 3 of the judge's scores are in.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

i think 300 was the best
Old 08-17-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

I got a feeling that i might be making an exit this week. I dont think i did so well and the other signatures are good and cleaner.

Old 08-18-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I got a feeling that i might be making an exit this week. I dont think i did so well and the other signatures are good and cleaner.
honestly, i think its between you and me
Old 08-19-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

This weeks scores are up, it was sooooo close, but I'm sorry to say gbpackers0065 has been eliminated.

I hope to announce the new topic later tonight, or sometime tomorrow, I need ideas for topics, I said at the beginning that I was not good at picking topics.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gbpackers0065 has been robbed

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice second to last

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Whats the next topic going to be? I hope something easy. Maybe NFL Rookies or something.

Old 08-19-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Whats the next topic going to be? I hope something easy. Maybe NFL Rookies or something.
I was thinking about that, but week one also had to do with football. But then again it football sigs are usually the easiest imo.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you need to do something a bit more creative for this. i liked the landscape idea from the last idol. maybe a "theme" sig that captures an emotion. maybe a macabre theme? holidays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
I was thinking about that, but week one also had to do with football. But then again it football sigs are usually the easiest imo.
Well it is and NFL website... i like the NFL rookies idea aswell.. lots of good pics out there

Sig By Diehardvikingfan