Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-15-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They wouldnt replace Downey, he's their cash cow. I dont know what exactly happened with Norton. It probably had to do with how much control he was seeking overall. As for Howard, He wanted a raise or "super hero" money, if you will. Since he was going to actually play a hero. haha.

I <3 Ruffalo, but I still want to see Norton do it, obviously.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has nothing to do with money apparently. Norton is a notorious pain in the ass on set, and apparently he caused alot of problems on The Incredible Hulk...even going so far as to rewrite/change scenes, overrule the director, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, he was looking for a lot more control during the Hulk, then he actually received. One of the main reasons he didnt sign a multi-picture deal to begin with.

I dont know what exactly happened with this, though. Since his meeting with the director supposedly went really well and all. Who knows, but it sucks. I dont know where to place the blame.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-15-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was upset when they replaced Howard with Cheadle, and Im not sure if this will work out any better. Norton was great as Banner, and I would of loved to have seen him on screen with guys like Downey and Evans.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah.

As for Chris Evans...I've said it before, but I just cant see him carrying a movie. As of right now...I'm banking on Captain America being crap and I doubt Thor will fair that much better. The costumes just looks outrageous in live action and who knows what Hemsworth will be like as a lead?

I'm still very interested to see if they could pull the Avengers off, though. Freaking huge project.

Oh and Zach Levi's name as crept back into the Superman picture again. Better start hitting those weights.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-15-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You know who Chris Evans reminds me of? An older version of that kid from Luck of the Irish. Anyone? Anyone? Evans just comes off as a dumbed down jocky guy on screen most of the time.

I still say his best role came in Not Another Teen Movie, to be honest.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-15-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I really dont see Levi as Superman. Maybe its because Ive watched him play a super meek nerd for 3 seasons as Chuck, but Im not buying him as Supes for a second. I was under the impression they were going older with Superman as well...John Hamm from Mad Men is a name thats been thrown about a considerable amount.

As far as Captain America and Thor, Im interested to see how they both turn out. I agree the Thor costumes look a bit rough at the moment, but I think once we see them inside their element and touched up with CGI, things might look a little better.

As for The Avengers, if anyone can pull it off its Whedon. Hard to doubt it with him at the helm.
Quote:
Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont think there is any substance to them wanting to go older with Superman. I did hear that they have a #1 guy already and it's someone no one has thought of, though.

Levi's the hot rumor right now...I hope that's not the case. Some are saying Jonathan Nolan to direct and Levi to lead. At least Chris Colombus isnt directing as has been rumored. Chris Nolan should just do it.

edit...there may actually be something to it, since comic con is just a week away. Hopefully they'll announce it there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-15-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, on the subject of Comic-Con,
APS - The Psych writers have been talking non-stop about it. They said something about a big surprise on twitter. Last year they dropped all kinds of hints about season 4 so I expect some big ones this year too. Maybe a teaser as to who will play Yin.

And back to movies:
I expect comic book movies out of Cap and Thor. High action, passable plot. Just to keep us waiting for the Avengers. I fully expect Anthony Hopkins to be outstanding as Odin

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Well hopefully Chris Nolan will be busy with the 3rd Batman movie. I know David Goyer is heavily involved in the Superman reboot, I wonder if they would give him a shot. Im pretty sure he was assisting in writing it and I think he was the one who pitched it to Nolan in the first place.
Quote:
Old 07-15-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Inception tomorrow!
Old 07-15-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They dont want to give it to Goyer, everyone knocks his directing skills. I heard they're pretty hesitant to put a project this big in his hands. They dont want a $200 million flop.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-15-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt want goyer to direct, I dont think he could pull it off. As a writer, fine, not director.

Also, going to Inception tonight, pretty pumped. I hope itll live up to the hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should just let Rodriguez do the Avengers movie, at least then I know it'll be acceptable

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Also, going to Inception tonight, pretty pumped. I hope itll live up to the hype.
Me too can't wait
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Let Matt Vaughn do it!

Well, lets see how this X-Men movie goes. I dont even care for X-Men but it's bound to be good with ole Vaughn behind the camera. haha. I have such a man crush on Vaughn.

And I wish I could see Inception tonight...I'm not sure when I'll get to see it. I have to work these next few days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-15-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to see Inception tonight.

Gonna be the tits. Probably the APS avie ones.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Let Matt Vaughn do it!

Well, lets see how this X-Men movie goes. I dont even care for X-Men but it's bound to be good with ole Vaughn behind the camera. haha. I have such a man crush on Vaughn.

And I wish I could see Inception tonight...I'm not sure when I'll get to see it. I have to work these next few days.
Matt Vaughn is not God, just so you know (that's Paul Rudd of course).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Matt Vaughn is not God, just so you know (that's Paul Rudd of course).
You know you love Vaughn.

He'll reach a godly status before long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I love reading some of the negative reviews Inception got.

A lot of them consist of the reviewer bitching about he/she still has no idea what happened or who anyone was. lol.

It's gonna be an interesting experience. I'm excited to see it and I'm really interested to see how well this movie sells. I really have no clue, how well it will do.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-15-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to see Inception. It's the movie I was most excited for this summer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rented Legion recently, knowing it would suck. It's one of those movies that sucks even beyond what you would expect. How it made it to theaters is beyond me.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Shutter Island.

I didn't think it was possible, but it makes me want to see Inception more.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from inception, go see it so I have people to talk to about my mind being blown away. awesome ******* movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:14 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy ******* ass ***** ************* ****

Inception =

mind.

blown.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote