Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-10-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Yeah, the 5th one was the only one I actually enjoyed. The first four I was always thinking to myself how much sweeter the scenes seemed in the book. But I thought they could have done the ending of the OotP a lot better in the movie. Not a big thing, but it really pissed me off when Sirius stood there for five seconds all surprised after getting hit with the killing curse. It's a ******* killing curse. You don't get five seconds to be surprised after you get hit with it. He could have sent three curses back at Bellatrix in that time.
Killing curse doesn't kill him I believe he actually goes into the veil before it hits him...and thus he is gone forever.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as I know, he was just stunned and fell back into the veil, from which you cant return.

I could be confusing his death though, I need to re-read them.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'Stranger than Fiction' seriously misused a very funny man, Will Farrell. With some good writers and directors it could have been very good, but they did not use what they had to its potential.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many Harry Potter movies have there been already?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
How many Harry Potter movies have there been already?

There will be 7.

Although, theyre thinking about splitting the last one in two because there are important scenes that would take forever to make all throughout the book.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...where have I been. lol. What did they do, release one every year or so?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wow...where have I been. lol. What did they do, release one every year or so?
Lets see

*Takes trip to IMDB*

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)

and are in the process of filming...

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)

Looks like they do one a year for two years, take a year off, and repeat.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished watching one of the greatest movies ever:

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I just finished watching one of the greatest movies ever:

Mr. Smith Goes To Washington is a classic

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Lets see

*Takes trip to IMDB*

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)

and are in the process of filming...

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)

Looks like they do one a year for two years, take a year off, and repeat.
thank you...i realize i could have done this myself but, my head is killing me and I'm feeling kind of lazy. haha. +rep

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always watch the movies first cuz I can't read.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Really excited about Gone Baby Gone and We Own the Night coming out on DVD this tuesday...two very underrated movies...imo
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Really excited about Gone Baby Gone and We Own the Night coming out on DVD this tuesday...two very underrated movies...imo
I plan on giving them a rent...I also, want to see 30 days of night...not quite on their level but, w/e. That comes out soon as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2008, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Strange Wilderness tonight.

After seeing the movie, I think I would have preferred to see Meet the Spartans...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-11-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I plan on giving them a rent...I also, want to see 30 days of night...not quite on their level but, w/e. That comes out soon as well.
30 days of night was very good, if you ask me...very underrated as a horror film, very suspenseful....
Old 02-11-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many other people hate this guy from Saving Private Ryan?

Old 02-11-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
30 days of night was very good, if you ask me...very underrated as a horror film, very suspenseful....
I heard it was just okay...so, I was just assuming most thought the other two were better. I've been looking forward to all of them for a long time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2008, 12:58 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post

haha...I think he was good, it was just build up so at the end he would shoot that German soldier...the whole film was him being a coward and then at the end he over came that...just one of the smaller plots inside the bigger one..
Old 02-11-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post

And now he is on LOST. I was scratching my head trying to figure out where he was from!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-11-2008, 01:03 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

anybody catch Paul Giamatti and Vin Diesel in Saving Private Ryan?
Old 02-11-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha...I think he was good, it was just build up so at the end he would shoot that German soldier...the whole film was him being a coward and then at the end he over came that...just one of the smaller plots inside the bigger one..
...and then he lets like 5 Germans go...he doesn't learn...
Old 02-11-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
'Stranger than Fiction' seriously misused a very funny man, Will Farrell. With some good writers and directors it could have been very good, but they did not use what they had to its potential.
I actually thought it was great. I always enjoy when actors who are usually pigeon holed, go out of there element and do something different. Sometimes it's a disaster, but in this case I think it worked out great. I especially like the "I bought you flours" part, Ha. Very underrated movie IMO. In fact I'll probably watch it later on today.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
anybody catch Paul Giamatti and Vin Diesel in Saving Private Ryan?
Yeah Paul was the commander who got shot in the town. He had like two lines.

I really liked Barry Pepper's character,

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from BB with 3:10 to Yuma, Eastern Promises, Once, Amazing Grace and Reign Over Me. Not enough hours in the day.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Speaking of Barry Pepper...he's going to be the lead voice actor for this crazy looking 360 game called, Prototype. Good choice, imo.

All the big games are looking to go this route really...Dicaprio has been spoken to about being a voice actor for the upcoming PS3 game, Heavy Rain.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS