Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I actually thought it was great. I always enjoy when actors who are usually pigeon holed, go out of there element and do something different. Sometimes it's a disaster, but in this case I think it worked out great. I especially like the "I bought you flours" part, Ha. Very underrated movie IMO. In fact I'll probably watch it later on today.
Yeah i agree. Stranger than fiction was great. it was really a step up for will ferrell. it was funny and the story itself was really original and interesting. im a fan

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone besides me like the new American Pie movies more than the old ones with the pie f**ker?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nah I like the old ones better

I just saw manchurine candidate that was a crazy ass movie, some crazy **** happened in there.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also watched WAR now that was a pretty good movie and it was even better with all the plot twist and stuff.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Anyone besides me like the new American Pie movies more than the old ones with the pie f**ker?
Seriously? The original 3 aren't great or anything but they're enjoyable movies and the National Lampoon name taking American Pie new ones are horrible.

And which Manchurian Candidate are you referring to? The remake is a pretty solid remake but the original is a masterpiece.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I heard it was just okay...so, I was just assuming most thought the other two were better. I've been looking forward to all of them for a long time.
30 days of night is in my top 10 horror movies. I loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
The Naked Mile surpassed my expectations. Band Camp was good. The guy they got to play Stifler's brother was spot on. They couldn't have cast a better person.

Last edited by Rich Jr : 02-11-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Seriously? The original 3 aren't great or anything but they're enjoyable movies and the National Lampoon name taking American Pie new ones are horrible.

And which Manchurian Candidate are you referring to? The remake is a pretty solid remake but the original is a masterpiece.
one with D. Washington
Old 02-11-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Dead Poet's Society for like the 100th time. One of the greatest, most inspiring and touching movies ever produced.

sig by jkpigskin

Old 02-12-2008, 05:06 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Just saw The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford...what a great movie...Brad Pitt is such an underrated actor...Casey Affleck also is more of the best young actors out there today...great performances all the way around...I don't see how Brad Pitt didn't get any oscar buzz for his performance...

anyways, it's probably number 2 or 3 on my list of best movies of the past two years....1) There Will Be Blood 2 or 3) No Country For Old Men 2 or 3) The Assassination of Jesse James...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://friendsofdoom.com/GoD/img/200..._teaser_lg.jpg

Jizz.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I'm getting a 403 forbidden error message...I don't know if it's just me though...

also, I rented We Own the Night and Gone, Baby, Gone two terrificly reviewed movies...should be a good movie night...
Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once. Was amazing. Great music, good performances, and great ending. Loved it.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Once. Was amazing. Great music, good performances, and great ending. Loved it.
very underrated movie...very....
Old 02-12-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I'm getting a 403 forbidden error message...I don't know if it's just me though...

also, I rented We Own the Night and Gone, Baby, Gone two terrificly reviewed movies...should be a good movie night...
Some people might have liked WOTN but the reviews were just alright.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

all the reviews I've read have had it rated very decently....
Old 02-13-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw a preview for "never back down". I'm trying to figure out a reason why Djimon Hounsou would want to be in this movie...I can't.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 02-13-2008, 01:45 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I think they could've come up with a better teaser poster...but that's just me...
Old 02-13-2008, 01:53 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I think thats a pretty ******* badass teaser poster. But thats just me.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

i am having a hard time with the gun, i can tell it has a silencer on it
Old 02-13-2008, 02:33 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Do you think they are going to start remaking some of the really old bond movies, Royle was kind of a remake, it was pretty much the first bond tv/movie thing created to introduce james bond to the world
Old 02-13-2008, 02:37 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously, how good is baseketball
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:06 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i am having a hard time with the gun, i can tell it has a silencer on it

Looks to me like an silenced MP5.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

yeah i never saw casino royale but i heard very good things about it- i will try and see the new one though...that poster is mighty cool

sig by jkpigskin

Old 02-13-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Gone Baby gone is a very effective "think" movie....Casey Affleck is such a good actor....