Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-16-2008, 12:37 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
The Prestige is awesome.

If you haven't seen it, get off your computer, go to blockbuster and rent it, and watch the movie. It's fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I didn't think in a million years id enjoy a movie about magic tricks, but its a great movie, and the twists just stick with you for a while. Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale can do no wrong.
welcome, my friend, to the fine world that is Christian Bale...completely held that movie...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know im a week late because I saw it opening weekend, but if anyone was thinking about welcome home roscoe jenkins its worth it...the cast was hilarious, everyone in the movie, and mike epps had the entire movie theatre laughing all movie...

usually movies with all those actors dont live up to the hype, this one did...funniest movie ive seen since "Life" with Martin and Eddie Murphy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bale = unnnndddddderrraatteeeddd

Guy can flat out act IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two things...

That's disappointing to hear about Jumper. It's not like i was expecting a real lot but, I thought it would atleast be pretty decent.

and....

I wasnt really a fan of the Prestige. Wasnt really my thing...I dont know if it was the time period or what but, I really couldnt get into it. It was okay but, not something I want to re-watch any time soon...and that kind of sucks because, I own it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:15 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gone baby gone...sounds a lot like man on fire.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:12 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Gone baby gone...sounds a lot like man on fire.
two completely different movies....

and Bale=way underrated...
Old 02-16-2008, 06:18 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Bale is a beast. I love that man.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought Boondock Saints on DVD the other day... Reminded me why Willem Defoe is so damn cool.

Another actor who is just starting to get the recognition he deserve: Daniel Day-Lewis.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Bale is underrated at all. Maybe if you mean by Oscar nods, but he is a pretty high profile actor who receives plenty of praise and recognition. He is definitely in my top 5 actors list.

Edit: Speaking of Bale, I finally got a chance to watch 3:10 to Yuma. How badass was Ben Foster in that movie.

Last edited by Paul : 02-16-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I saw Definately, Maybe last night. It was ok for what it was. The best part of the movie by far was this trailor:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I don't think Bale is underrated at all. Maybe if you mean by Oscar nods, but he is a pretty high profile actor who receives plenty of praise and recognition. He is definitely in my top 5 actors list.

Edit: Speaking of Bale, I finally got a chance to watch 3:10 to Yuma. How badass was Ben Foster in that movie.
Foster was excellent in 3:10. He arguably stole the show from Bale and Crowe, which is quite the feat.

Although, I still say Crowe was superb. I loved the aura and presence that his character has in the movie. Its one of those thats like, If I were a movie villain in real life, Ben Wade would be at the top of the list of people I would mimic.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the prestige was ok in my eyes but i thought it got sort of repetitive after a while. Over and over again these two magicians try and ruin each others performances, it was a little tiresome. Im a huge christian bale fan- love the guy, i think hes an extraordinary actor but the movie itself just got a little boring.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
The Prestige is awesome.

If you haven't seen it, get off your computer, go to blockbuster and rent it, and watch the movie. It's fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I didn't think in a million years id enjoy a movie about magic tricks, but its a great movie, and the twists just stick with you for a while. Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale can do no wrong.
I loved it. Watch it with someone who hasn't seen it. It really seems like they should know everything before it happens. Like, I thought it was so obvious the second time. It's like the guy says, it's obvious, just noone is looking for it.

The first time Bale walks her home to her place, he's not allowed in, she gos inside and he is there. Right then you should know there is two of him.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
RAZERSAINTS
Rookie

RAZERSAINTS hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I loved it. Watch it with someone who hasn't seen it. It really seems like they should know everything before it happens. Like, I thought it was so obvious the second time. It's like the guy says, it's obvious, just noone is looking for it.

The first time Bale walks her home to her place, he's not allowed in, she gos inside and he is there. Right then you should know there is two of him.
I love that movie I agree its funny to watch with other people when its there first time.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN
RAZERSAINTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Bale was completely underrated in American Psycho....what a great character he was in that movie...
Old 02-16-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Going to watch GBG and WOTN tonight.. CANT WAIT!
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Bale was completely underrated in American Psycho....what a great character he was in that movie...
Patrick Bateman is more rad than you

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

dude...+rep for you for that^^^^
Old 02-16-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Bale is a tremendous actor who pours himself heart and soul into any role he plays. I can honestly say I have never seen him play a bad role in any of the movies I've seen him in. Definitely one of my favorite actors.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Christian Bale is a tremendous actor who pours himself heart and soul into any role he plays. I can honestly say I have never seen him play a bad role in any of the movies I've seen him in. Definitely one of my favorite actors.
equilibrium wasn't all that great....but I won't hold that against him...
Old 02-16-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
equilibrium wasn't all that great....but I won't hold that against him...
I thought movie was sweet.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I thought movie was sweet.
it was basically a rip off of the matrix but it had its moments...
Old 02-16-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it was basically a rip off of the matrix but it had its moments...
Your mom and I have had our moments. Many moments.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-16-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Your mom and I have had our moments. Many moments.
haha...you gave my mom the clap...lol
Old 02-16-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
haha...you gave my mom the clap...lol
I made her give me a booty clap.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08