Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The cast of Street Kings doesn't look all that appealing to me.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

the cast of street kings is what makes it look better to me....I could be completely wrong though....but Reeves is a badass cop in all of his cop movies....hell, he was NEO!
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Unless you went to see Be Kind, Rewind (which nobody did) that isn't saying much.
or In Bruges, my friend.

And I have to agree with Paul, the cast of Street Kings is completely unappealing. Hugh Laurie is terribly miscast as a police chief.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
or In Bruges, my friend.

And I have to agree with Paul, the cast of Street Kings is completely unappealing. Hugh Laurie is terribly miscast as a police chief.
lol yeah. House is so out of place, its not even funny.

I really really want to see In Bruges. I wish I had more free time and more money to watch movies in theaters...I havent seen one since TBWW and No Country...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

how could you not like the cast of Street Kings...Reeves is perfect for the cop role...you've got best actor winner Whitaker in there and Chris Evans for some comical relief...

I'll agree that House isn't the best choice but he may not be that bad once we all see it and determine if he really was the best choice or not...

Common, Ced the Entertainer, and Jay Mohr all bringing the comedy....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
how could you not like the cast of Street Kings...Reeves is perfect for the cop role...you've got best actor winner Whitaker in there and Chris Evans for some comical relief...

I'll agree that House isn't the best choice but he may not be that bad once we all see it and determine if he really was the best choice or not...

Common, Ced the Entertainer, and Jay Mohr all bringing the comedy....
I sure hope that is sarcasm. To think Cedric the Entertainer is funny........

Old 03-19-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I sure hope that is sarcasm. To think Cedric the Entertainer is funny........
have u seen kings of comedy??????????

no jam no jam

anyways streets of king directed by the same people who did training day, i loved training day one of my favorite movies so thats a big positive for me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The cast of Street Kings doesn't look all that appealing to me.
Keanu Reeves, Forest Whitaker, Hugh Laurie (House), Jay Mohr, Common, The Game and with Cedric the Entertainer you can't not watch this movie

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
have u seen kings of comedy??????????

no jam no jam

anyways streets of king directed by the same people who did training day, i loved training day one of my favorite movies so thats a big positive for me
Yes I did and it was just OK, Ced's part. I do love Bernie Mac and DL Hughley. But then Code Name: The Cleaner comes to mind.........

Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see Atonement?

I'm about to watch it...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitaker is obviously great actor, that's not the problem. But I'm not the biggest Keanu Reeves fan. Chris Evans annoys me. Common is passable as an actor, though I did not like him in Smokin Aces, nor did I like anything else in there. And The Game... well he's The Game. I do like Jay Mohr though.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Whitaker is obviously great actor, that's not the problem. But I'm not the biggest Keanu Reeves fan. Chris Evans annoys me. Common is passable as an actor, though I did not like him in Smokin Aces, nor did I like anything else in there. And The Game... well he's The Game. I do like Jay Mohr though.
Keanu Reeves needs to play a damn stoner already so he can get his academy award

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Keanu Reeves needs to play a damn stoner already so he can get his academy award
But he wouldn't be acting much.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

keanu reeves is quite possibly the worst actor ever. ya i said it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw I Am Legend for the first time tonight. It was awesome but the alternate ending was... a little different.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:13 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I just saw I Am Legend for the first time tonight. It was awesome but the alternate ending was... a little different.
Spill the beans...Did Will Smith rape the zombie?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Spill the beans...Did Will Smith rape the zombie?
Other way around my friend!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Other way around my friend!
Is that how earth was re-populated?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:45 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Anyone see Atonement?

I'm about to watch it...
Decent movie.

<3 Keira.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:08 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

SPOILER WARNING!

the alternate ending was WAY better then the theatrical ending...and much closer to that of the novel. Still far off, but closer then [spoiler] will smith going beserk with a grenade. The alternate ending is much much much more intense, and much more emotional. The contact between smith and the alpha male in the alternate ending is killer cool. I dunno, i just thought the theatrical ending sucked, the alternate one offers alot more IMO. Its just a better suited ending. Overall, I liked I Am Legend, and thought smith was very good, but it was not all its hyped up to be. The CGI on the monsters was terrible, they looked far too cartoony. If they looked more real, then the entire movie would have been much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not reading spoilers...I just bought I am Legend also, I'll watch it tonight. I also bought, another Any Given Sunday for $5 because, one of my friends just moved and I just let him have it. Not a big deal.

I also had No Country for Old Men in my hand but, ended up putting it back. If I wait a month, I could get it for $7.50. Good Stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Not reading spoilers...I just bought I am Legend also, I'll watch it tonight. I also bought, another Any Given Sunday for $5 because, one of my friends just moved and I just let him have it. Not a big deal.

I also had No Country for Old Men in my hand but, ended up putting it back. If I wait a month, I could get it for $7.50. Good Stuff.
But you've sen it already though right? If not, for shame.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:13 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw I Am Legend in theaters...thought it was okay. Don't think I'll buy it. Someone wanna hit me up with the alternate ending "plot"?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:16 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

What a buy. $5

Old 03-20-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Yeah I also got I am Legend yesterday. And so did the person in front and the 3 people behind me at the register. So I am guessing the DVD is going to do very well this week. But overall I thought it was good. I have to agree the special effects did look real cartoony, which was a bit disappoiting. But I thought Will Smith was really really good in it. Spoiler Espeically with the scene with the infected Samantha.