Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Changeling yesterday. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Loved it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched The Bank Job and The Promotion last night, both pretty decent.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I saw Changeling yesterday. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Loved it.
That's good to hear, I think I'm going to see it tomorrow.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Watched The Bank Job and The Promotion last night, both pretty decent.
I liked the bank job, for it's genre it did a good job and was entertaining throughout without stagnating.

Finally saw W. last night and it was aight, average film to slightly below average.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its odd you say that about Changeling, it has gotten some pretty bad reviews so far...

I saw Zack and Miri tonight, and I ******* loved it. Every single minute. I think it is Kevin Smith's best work, maybe because it was nice to see him brach out from View Askew, I dont know, but I loved the entire movie. I thought it was genius. There were so many laugh out loud moments, and while some people may diagnosis with Wedding Crashers syndrome (ie. an extremely raunchy beginning followed by a more romantic finish), I certainly wouldnt say that is a bad thing. Like Wedding Crashers, it hit all the right notes at the right moment.

I normally dont really enjoy Seth Rogan, because I feel he plays the same stoner failure in every movie, but I was so happy to see him not touch a joint all movie and I felt this was BY FAR his funniest performance.

And **** silent bob, Jason Mewes was absolutely HILARIOUS in this movie. Along with the very underrated Craig Robinson, they were the best parts about the movie. Overall though, just ******* hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first, I thought Clint Eastwood was remaking "The Changeling".. Oh well, Changeling still looks like it could be good.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Bender's Game,the 3rd futurama movie

loved the 1st two, hope this one is the same

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching death sentence...it's pretty hilarious. Kevin Bacon just f'ing bitches up in a very odd, sometimes timid way. This has to be the lamest/weakest street gang ever because, Bacon really is f'ing up their whole crew. Music choice is very strange in this movie...some of it works but, the majority is just off. It really is a poor movie but again, watching mild mannered, Kevin Bacon, single handedly take out some well renowned and feared street gang is pretty fun. He is moving so slow and yet dodging everything, that might just be the crappy aim, I dont know for sure but, it's pretty funny. Weird movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm watching death sentence...it's pretty hilarious. Kevin Bacon just f'ing bitches up in a very odd, sometimes timid way. This has to be the lamest/weakest street gang ever because, Bacon really is f'ing up their whole crew. Music choice is very strange in this movie...some of it works but, the majority is just off. It really is a poor movie but again, watching mild mannered, Kevin Bacon, single handedly take out some well renowned and feared street gang is pretty fun. He is moving so slow and yet dodging everything, that might just be the crappy aim, I dont know for sure but, it's pretty funny. Weird movie.
I've seen that film and I strangely enjoyed it. Probably because I'm a fan of Garrett Hedlund, but Kevin Bacon is an interestingly appealing bad ass.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt even know that was Hedlund until like 10 minutes ago...looks nothing like him.

Yeah, the movie is pretty stupid but, one of those that will keep you entertained. You might be laughing at it, though...but still. Oh and John Goodman is such a strange choice to play the big gang head or w/e in this movie. Very poorly put together.

As for other movie news...I heard that Justin Chatwin is playing Goku in a Dragon Ball movie. Now, I know nothing about Dragon Ball Z but, that kid is a horrific actor so, ummm....I'm predicting that movie is going to be garbage. Granted, I wouldnt be caught dead watching a Dragon Balls movie but, the news that this kid will star in it...just guaranteed that i'll never see it and it is bound to suck.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-02-2008 at 01:55 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Death Sentence on some movie channel a few weeks ago, and my experience was exactly the same. I didn't know it was Hedlund until the end credits (obviously I'm not as big a fan as caddy and some others). My sister kept telling me to turn it off because it was so bad, and I agreed with her, but I just couldn't turn it off. Not only can the entire gang not get Kevin Bacon, but they only go 1/3 on an at-your-feet execution.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:48 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
As for other movie news...I heard that Justin Chatwin is playing Goku in a Dragon Ball movie. Now, I know nothing about Dragon Ball Z but, that kid is a horrific actor so, ummm....I'm predicting that movie is going to be garbage. Granted, I wouldnt be caught dead watching a Dragon Balls movie but, the news that this kid will star in it...just guaranteed that i'll never see it and it is bound to suck.
I'm glad that the guy playing Goku can't act, what made that show appealing as a kid was how absurd it was and how all of the characters where over-acting if that's possible for a cartoon. This movie should be one of those horrendous films that's hilarious, not saying it's army of darkness or anything but the movie is going to be so bad it's good, if it's going to be good at all.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Watching Bender's Game,the 3rd futurama movie
Saw it a few days ago, I thought it was funny but predictable. Definitely better than the second but I still like the first the most.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I'm glad that the guy playing Goku can't act, what made that show appealing as a kid was how absurd it was and how all of the characters where over-acting if that's possible for a cartoon. This movie should be one of those horrendous films that's hilarious, not saying it's army of darkness or anything but the movie is going to be so bad it's good, if it's going to be good at all.
Actually i was going to post an early review for it about half a week ago but figured no one would care. Basically the critic said half of the actors did an amazing job while the other ones just sucked. Action scenes are supposedly going to be epic espically the last one. Ended up giving it a 7/10. I predict a rotten score of about 30%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Did you just say Army of Darkness is bad?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shop Smart, Shop S -MArt!!!
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Shop Smart, Shop S -MArt!!!
This... is my BOOM STICK!

Old 11-03-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Did you just say Army of Darkness is bad?
No, I love army of darkness. Well I guess kinda, but it's so bad it's good in my book.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha i remeber a friend of mine telling us he had a real life Duke Nukem movie and it turned out to just be Army of Darkness. Evil dead series = Amazing.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Evil dead series = Amazing.
Quoted for mothafuckin truth.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone excited about the new Bond movie? Or have any other Brits seen it yet?

I saw it today and thought it was very good but not quite on the level of Casino Royale. I really like the new direction/feel of the films although there was more action this time. Craig was excellent again imo.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post

I saw it today and thought it was very good but not quite on the level of Casino Royale. I really like the new direction/feel of the films although there was more action this time. Craig was excellent again imo.
Yeah I think I say how pumped i am for this movie every time someone brings it up lol. I think i developed a man crush on Daniel Craig after Casino Royal. Actually now that im talking about it ill prolly watch Casino after the game tonight.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

UK people, how is the new Bond movie?

Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On Zack and Miri you can make a Porn ID. It was fun.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post

I hated Casino Royale. They tried to turn bond into Jack bauer by removing all of his smoothness and coolness which made bond legendary.