Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-18-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chrisitian Bale isn't doing a Batman movie with Robin in it.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They don't have to introduce him as Robin. They could bring him in as Jason Todd or Dick Grayson and make him just an ordinary person
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I hope we get to see an old and decrepid Batman. That would make a great movie.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think, if anything, we will see a Dick Grayson appearance. Maybe Bruce goes to see the circus or something and the Grayson family is performing prior to the accident. I just cant see a feasible way for Robin to work in this Batman franchise. I really think Nolan is gunna follow the new Riddler storyline from the comics, it makes too much sense not too. For those who dont know, in that storyline, the Riddler actually works for the police as a criminal expert who cracks all sorts of cases and they ask the Riddler to discover who Batman really is, and the Riddler becomes obsessed with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I think, if anything, we will see a Dick Grayson appearance. Maybe Bruce goes to see the circus or something and the Grayson family is performing prior to the accident. I just cant see a feasible way for Robin to work in this Batman franchise. I really think Nolan is gunna follow the new Riddler storyline from the comics, it makes too much sense not too. For those who dont know, in that storyline, the Riddler actually works for the police as a criminal expert who cracks all sorts of cases and they ask the Riddler to discover who Batman really is, and the Riddler becomes obsessed with it.
Makes sense, tho it wouldnt be the most exciting action movie. I really believe they would have to have more then one villain in it. That story line would great along with maybe a mob boss named the Penguin taking over the mafia. As much as i would love to see Bane I dont think he'll fit this series (and im not talking useless Bane from Batman and Robin, im talking about the Bane who is a skilled hunter and trained his life to kill Batman). Its tough because before Ledgers death it was obvious given the ending where the movie was going, Nolan was even recorded saying the next movie is going to focus more around the Joker way back before the movie was even finished filming. If Nolan returns i'm confident hell make another great movie. I just hope it can live up to the hype and success of TDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Makes sense, tho it wouldnt be the most exciting action movie. I really believe they would have to have more then one villain in it. That story line would great along with maybe a mob boss named the Penguin taking over the mafia. As much as i would love to see Bane I dont think he'll fit this series (and im not talking useless Bane from Batman and Robin, im talking about the Bane who is a skilled hunter and trained his life to kill Batman). Its tough because before Ledgers death it was obvious given the ending where the movie was going, Nolan was even recorded saying the next movie is going to focus more around the Joker way back before the movie was even finished filming. If Nolan returns i'm confident hell make another great movie. I just hope it can live up to the hype and success of TDK.
Ok, I posted this in the other Dark Knight thread a while back, but here is what I personally would do if I was the director of the 3rd batman film.

Like I said, film opens with the Riddler asked by the police to find out who Batman really is. The Riddler figures out that its Bruce Wayne, but is humiliated in some way by Batman/Bruce while trying to prove it. This puts a bad taste in the Riddler's mouth. Meanwhile, Talia Al Ghul returns to Gotham with the rebuilt league of shadows, pissed and geared for revenge for the death of her father. But it doesnt go as plan. She falls for Batman, similar to the comics,and is split between the desire for revenge and her love for the studly Bruce. Meanwhile, The Riddler comes up with a big plan to uncover and destroy Batman, and Batman needs the help of Talia and the League to defeat the Riddler. THEN, right as the movie is about to close, Bane pops out of the shadows and breaks Batmans back, a la the comics! It is a depressingly satisfying finish to the triology!

Ok, maybe not the Bane part. And **** catwoman, Talia is way more badass. Not sure who would play the role, but pretty much any decent actress who fits the physical description. Add in Adrian Brody as the Riddler, keep the remainder of the cast from TDK, and you are golden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Ok, I posted this in the other Dark Knight thread a while back, but here is what I personally would do if I was the director of the 3rd batman film.

Like I said, film opens with the Riddler asked by the police to find out who Batman really is. The Riddler figures out that its Bruce Wayne, but is humiliated in some way by Batman/Bruce while trying to prove it. This puts a bad taste in the Riddler's mouth. Meanwhile, Talia Al Ghul returns to Gotham with the rebuilt league of shadows, pissed and geared for revenge for the death of her father. But it doesnt go as plan. She falls for Batman, similar to the comics,and is split between the desire for revenge and her love for the studly Bruce. Meanwhile, The Riddler comes up with a big plan to uncover and destroy Batman, and Batman needs the help of Talia and the League to defeat the Riddler. THEN, right as the movie is about to close, Bane pops out of the shadows and breaks Batmans back, a la the comics! It is a depressingly satisfying finish to the triology!

Ok, maybe not the Bane part. And **** catwoman, Talia is way more badass. Not sure who would play the role, but pretty much any decent actress who fits the physical description. Add in Adrian Brody as the Riddler, keep the remainder of the cast from TDK, and you are golden.

im pretty sure ive heard Johnny Depp will be the riddler, and i think he would be perfect.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can all agree Ben Foster should be Dick Grayson :)
Old 12-18-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm liking the idea of Taylor Kitsch as Gambit.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I'm liking the idea of Taylor Kitsch as Gambit.
yea lets just hope this time the riddler dont team up with tommy lee jones and go hopping around in his tights and make him actually the riddler and have him overly obsessed with finding out who he is
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If they were going to do Catwoman, they would have had to introduce Selina already, so that's out. How about a reappearance from Neeson as Ras? Or is the tar pits thing too much for a Hollywood blockbuster?

By himself, the Riddler isn't enough of a villain. He's kinda a wimp in the comics and I think Nolan's movies have done such a good job of keeping the darkness over the Gotham they created. The Riddler can't really be dark (I think it would just look stupid) and he can't be all that badass. So what then? With the Joker out, how about the mob? Instead of the police having the Riddler, why not have the mob looking for him too (there's already some source material for the Riddler doing work with the mob).

**** Bane. He's a pretty dumb villain. I'd much prefer the Penguin because I think Nolan and Co. could make him less humorous and more scary.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a movie coming out about the Notorious B.I.G's life. It comes out January 16th, and I might go see it.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
If they were going to do Catwoman, they would have had to introduce Selina already, so that's out. How about a reappearance from Neeson as Ras? Or is the tar pits thing too much for a Hollywood blockbuster?

By himself, the Riddler isn't enough of a villain. He's kinda a wimp in the comics and I think Nolan's movies have done such a good job of keeping the darkness over the Gotham they created. The Riddler can't really be dark (I think it would just look stupid) and he can't be all that badass. So what then? With the Joker out, how about the mob? Instead of the police having the Riddler, why not have the mob looking for him too (there's already some source material for the Riddler doing work with the mob).

**** Bane. He's a pretty dumb villain. I'd much prefer the Penguin because I think Nolan and Co. could make him less humorous and more scary.
I suggested having Raz come back, but it would mess with the reality the series is trying to go for. Im most likely the only one here who thinks this but I wouldnt mind Nolan recasting the Joker part. I dont think someone can replicate what Heath did but I believe Nolan could find someone to do the role justice, and t really would be a shame to end the series without pitting Batman against his biggest foe. *on a side note, Bane rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
There is a movie coming out about the Notorious B.I.G's life. It comes out January 16th, and I might go see it.
yea im a real big B.I.G. fan i hope they dont mess it up the guy playing puff is a good actor so im happy about that
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 12-18-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
If they were going to do Catwoman, they would have had to introduce Selina already, so that's out
Not totally, she worked in one of the companies that the mob was a part of when they remade her in the comics. She just had that bad past that she hid (prostitute/dominatrix) and she reached such high levels of the company by blackmailing people. She could easily be introduced by meeting Bruce through a buisness deal and she was inspired to be a cat burglar by Batman.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
im pretty sure ive heard Johnny Depp will be the riddler, and i think he would be perfect.
And by Johnny Depp you mean Paul Bettany. Also, IF there HAS to be a Dick Grayson, Ben Foster is way too ******* old. Josh Hutcherson is the way to go.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen Seven Pounds yet? If so, is it good and worth spending money on seeing?
Old 12-18-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

man that movie looks awesome i would just take the chance its will smith
John Wall
Old 12-18-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Will Smith is my favorite actor of all time. I would see it since he is in it regardless. I just want to know if it is worth seeing in theathers or waiting for it to come out on DVD.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Just like the 2nd halves of Hancock and I Am Legend, I'm sure it's awesome...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant even tell what it's about from the tv spots.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Just like the 2nd halves of Hancock and I Am Legend, I'm sure it's awesome...
I Am Legend would have been soooooo much better had they kept the original ending/story. Instead, they made it into an overhyped piece of crap smeared onto film.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am Legend just sucked regardless.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-18-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

As for Seven Pounds it's getting killed on rotten tomatoes so far. Always subject to change obviously and they're not always right but, off to a 31% start.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-18-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I am Legend just sucked regardless.
Well the original story (from the book) would have been a great movie. Take out the movie trying to be an action packed-sci fi movie and kept it as more of a suspense/drama with some sci fi. I didn't think Will Smith was the right actor for it either. I'm just overall disappointed in how they adapted it, and I haven't even read the book.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote