Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
As for Seven Pounds it's getting killed on rotten tomatoes so far. Always subject to change obviously and they're not always right but, off to a 31% start.
Annoying sentimental Will Smith movies fail.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

see i thought I am legend was awesome i still watch that movie. now i dont know what the "original ending " was but i still liked this movie, but i can agree hancock was only good until the middle lol.

7lbs looks like a really good movie.

a sentimental movie that was extremely good was pursuit of happyness
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the Pursuit of Happyness but, the tv spots for seven pounds dont do it for me. I dont know what the hell is going on. All i know is Barry Pepper seems a little disturbed by Willie's actions.

As for I am Legend...I found it rather weak in general and the cgi was so bad that it was distracting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked the Pursuit of Happyness but, the tv spots for seven pounds dont do it for me. I dont know what the hell is going on. All i know is Barry Pepper seems a little disturbed by Willie's actions.

As for I am Legend...I found it rather weak in general and the cgi was so bad that it was distracting.
Yes, I just watched the alternate ending (more towards the real book ending, but still not the same) and the CGI is really bad. But the whole story could have made for a better movie, rather than just good (human) vs. bad (monsters).

As for Pursuit of Happyness, if you want to be disappointed, I suggest searching for the real details of the life of Will Smith's character. It is somewhat of a letdown because I really liked the movie.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
And by Johnny Depp you mean Paul Bettany. Also, IF there HAS to be a Dick Grayson, Ben Foster is way too ******* old. Josh Hutcherson is the way to go.
When the original rumours were floating around, I was hoping Paul Bettany would be cast as the Joker. I think he would do a wonderful job in the role. However, i think something people dont think about is even if Nolan wants to re-cast The Joker, what actor is going to WANT to play it? Not only are there the allegations that the role actually killed Heath, but you have to follow up what Heath did and either fit into his shoes, something very very difficult to do, or re-make the role in your own image and risk being hated by fans? Thats a ***** position to be in.

As for Dick Grayson, I think its obvious Jamie Bell is the best choice for the role. Perfect age, good look, etc. And he isnt Chris O'Donnell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
see i thought I am legend was awesome i still watch that movie. now i dont know what the "original ending " was but i still liked this movie, but i can agree hancock was only good until the middle lol.

7lbs looks like a really good movie.

a sentimental movie that was extremely good was pursuit of happyness
And the ending for I Am Legend was TERRIBLE. As a huge Robert Matheson fan, I really cant emphasize how terribly they messed it up. I mean, the title doesnt even make ******* sense with that ******** ending they put in. It became a CGI pigout and they ruined the monsters completely. They didnt even look like people, they looked like cartoons. What a stupid stupid movie. And I was upset cause it actually had an awesome promo campaign, and the first 20 minutes were pretty cool.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Terence Howard released an album...he's a god awful singer. Jamie Foxx runs hot and cold in this department.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-18-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pfft. Terrence and Jamie can only wish to be as awesome as Bruno.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm turning down an opportunity to see Seven Pounds tomorrow. So from what I've read, that seems to be a good idea.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Pfft. Terrence and Jamie can only wish to be as awesome as Bruno.

And Bruce wishes he was as cool as The Bacon Brothers

SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Wow....hahahahaha

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-18-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So, Terence Howard released an album...he's a god awful singer. Jamie Foxx runs hot and cold in this department.
At least he has acting to fall back on...Im a huge fan of his personally. Just one of those likeable actors. Im still pissed he got dropped from Iron Man 2 for Don Cheadle. As much as I like Cheadle as well, discontinuity in series pisses me off, and Howard as PERFECT in hte first movie as James Rhodes.
Quote:
Old 12-18-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
At least he has acting to fall back on...Im a huge fan of his personally. Just one of those likeable actors. Im still pissed he got dropped from Iron Man 2 for Don Cheadle. As much as I like Cheadle as well, discontinuity in series pisses me off, and Howard as PERFECT in hte first movie as James Rhodes.
I'm bummed about it too but it sounds like a lot of it had to do with Howard's unreasonable salary demands
Old 12-18-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He wanted that super hero money.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-18-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

E News just broke the Eddie Murphy/Shia LaBoef Batman news and also threw out that Rachael Weisz is in talks to play Catwoman
Old 12-18-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Not totally, she worked in one of the companies that the mob was a part of when they remade her in the comics. She just had that bad past that she hid (prostitute/dominatrix) and she reached such high levels of the company by blackmailing people. She could easily be introduced by meeting Bruce through a buisness deal and she was inspired to be a cat burglar by Batman.
What's the point of Catwoman unless there's also the relationship that Selina has with Wayne? That's a storyline that, if it were to be done right, should be done over more than one movie.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I got my first blu ray movie and am watching it now. Resevoir Dogs and it is glorious. Beautiful. I know I got the Dark Knight and Cloverfield for Christmas...really, really, really looking forward to seeing those in HD.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-18-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got my first blu ray movie and am watching it now. Resevoir Dogs and it is glorious. Beautiful. I know I got the Dark Knight and Cloverfield for Christmas...really, really, really looking forward to seeing those in HD.
I went to BestBuy when TDK Blu Ray was released, and there was a group of 15-20 dudes around a 60' watching it for like a good hour. No joke, it looked ******* amazing.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I went to BestBuy when TDK Blu Ray was released, and there was a group of 15-20 dudes around a 60' watching it for like a good hour. No joke, it looked ******* amazing.
It looks very good in BD but it pales in comparison to how good Speed Racer looks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-18-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It looks very good in BD but it pales in comparison to how good Speed Racer looks.
Speed Racer is sex streamlined in a Blu-Ray disc.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing will ever, ever, ever beat Dark Knight in IMAX. Aren't they supposed to be re-releasing it in January??

I already saw it twice in IMAX.. and they will get my money again!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone ever seen OLDBOY???
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 12-18-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
anyone ever seen OLDBOY???
Yes.. yes we have.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Yes.. yes we have.
CCB is a friend of mine and he told me to check it out recently. How ridiculous is that movie? freaking awesome

John Wall
Old 12-18-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Speed Racer is sex streamlined in a Blu-Ray disc.
This is the absolute truth.

And what is this Oldboy you speak of?

RIP TheManInBlack