Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-24-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I dont know they are pretty close. Take away Brad Pitt and Layer Cake kills it.
Brad Pitt isnt the only reason snatch is good. In fact, all of the other characters, like Turkish, Bullet Tooth Tony, Frankie Four Fingers, are all just as interesting and amicable as Mickey. I will take Snatch over Layer Cake any day of the week. Snatch is awesomeness. But Layer Cake is a good film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Brad Pitt isnt the only reason snatch is good. In fact, all of the other characters, like Turkish, Bullet Tooth Tony, Frankie Four Fingers, are all just as interesting and amicable as Mickey. I will take Snatch over Layer Cake any day of the week. Snatch is awesomeness. But Layer Cake is a good film.
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels > Snatch
Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels > Snatch
I think your film elitism is showing. Even though Snatch is more "mainstream" you gotta love it more than Lock Stock.

Layer Cake>Snatch>Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Quote:
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Lock stock more than snatch.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I think your film elitism is showing. Even though Snatch is more "mainstream" you gotta love it more than Lock Stock.

Layer Cake>Snatch>Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
My elitism always shows. I am a ******* prick when it comes to movies and my film taste. However, I don't think my elitism is the reason I prefer Lock Stock to Snatch. I mean Layer Cake is the more elite film to like than both of them so if I were going by elitism I would prefer that. It has been a long ******* while since I have watched Layer Cake (caught it when it first came out at the one theatre in my area that briefly played it) and I loved it then so I think another viewing is in order.

Religulous is streaming online now for anyone who is interested. It popped up last night.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I liked Lock stock more than snatch.
Right there is the prove elitists don't need to prefer Snatch. Bantx is the opposite of a film elitist.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slumdog Millionaire was one of the best films of the year!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be watching Slumdog later tonight, along with Che Part 1 and i finally found a Choke torrent. Awesomness. Best Christmas present I could have asked for. Sam Rockwell + Chuck P=epic win
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I will be watching Slumdog later tonight, along with Che Part 1 and i finally found a Choke torrent. Awesomness. Best Christmas present I could have asked for. Sam Rockwell + Chuck P=epic win
Slumdog Millionaire for me as well tonight. Now to find Choke.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching The Wrestler (again) and Slumdog tomorrow, so expect a definitive Top 10 list in the upcoming days.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't have Slumdog Millionaire, The Wrestler, or Gran Torino in any of the cinema's in Baton Rouge. Kinda shows what a backward ass town I live in.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
We don't have Slumdog Millionaire, The Wrestler, or Gran Torino in any of the cinema's in Baton Rouge. Kinda shows what a backward ass town I live in.
None of those movies are playing around here either. I assume they aren't playing in most towns.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'll watch Gran Torino tonight. I also want to watch The Wrestler, I might give +rep to anyone that can help me with that.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There arent any Wrestler streams/torrents online yet, as far as I know.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
There arent any Wrestler streams/torrents online yet, as far as I know.
Well, thanks for nothing.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

We are all eagerly awaiting The Wrestler over at IRC. As soon as I find a stream/torrent I will let everyone know. For now I will have to make due with Choke, Religulous, Slumdog Millionaire, and Che. Not a bad group of films at all :)
Old 12-24-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
We are all eagerly awaiting The Wrestler over at IRC. As soon as I find a stream/torrent I will let everyone know. For now I will have to make due with Choke, Religulous, Slumdog Millionaire, and Che. Not a bad group of films at all :)
Slumdog wins ball games.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just put sin city in, forgot how entertaining this movie is. Very interesting movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for the last three great accented movies I've seen...The Bank Job, In Bruges, and Layer Cake. I think Layer Cake takes the cake, I absolutely loved that movie. Fantastic work by Vaughn and the sound track fits perfectly and really sets the mood. Good stuff.

As for Layer Cake vs Snatch...I'd actually go w/ Layer Cake and I love Snatch. (HAHA!) :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Milk today...That ****'s legit

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody seen Doubt?if so how is it.....
Old 12-24-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Anybody seen Doubt?if so how is it.....
Phillip Seymour Hoffman plays a pedo...Does that answer your question?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 12-24-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Phillip Seymour Hoffman plays a pedo...Does that answer your question?
He plays a hilarious priest who happens to like children!
Old 12-24-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Is it wrong that I become aroused everytime I see Meryl Streep in the Doubt trailer?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 12-24-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Is it wrong that I become aroused everytime I see Meryl Streep in the Doubt trailer?
Is it wrong that I get aroused whenever I see PSH?