Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-31-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
haha what is that horrible song? sweet trailer by the way.
Its a linkin park song i though
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any The Wrestler torrents online?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes.

and streams are everywhere.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I just recently started using torrents, and I'm a sucker for not starting earlier...This **** is awesome

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 01-01-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I'm shocked that Tom Cruise is being praised for his role in Tropic Thunder...he wasnt funny at all. I felt like I was watching something out of those stupid Epic Movie titles or the new Scary Movies when he was on screen and dancing to hip hop music for no reason. blah. Not funny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Anybody know of any Doubt torrents? I'm having trouble finding one...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 01-01-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doubt and Reader arent online, and less Torrent talk please, it is technically against the rules.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Wow, I'm shocked that Tom Cruise is being praised for his role in Tropic Thunder...he wasnt funny at all. I felt like I was watching something out of those stupid Epic Movie titles or the new Scary Movies when he was on screen and dancing to hip hop music for no reason. blah. Not funny.
I thought he was awesome, and utterly hilarious :O

Old 01-01-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Anybody know of any Doubt torrents? I'm having trouble finding one...
Thats because there arent any...

I just got back from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and honestly the only thing I can say is wow. David Fincher truly is one of the absolute best directors in Hollywood and this film further illustrated his maturation as a filmmaker. He is probably the best technical director in Hollywood, as Button was just flawless in regards to the actual filmmaking. It had some of the best effects I had ever seen. It was ******* wierd to see the Meet Joe Black version of Brad Pitt staring back at me on the screen.

As far as Pitt goes, it is the performance of his career. He isnt given alot of dialogue, or any big impressive speeches that will win him an Oscar, but he is incredibly powerful in the role. In fact I felt he was stronger in conveying his emotions when he wasnt saying anything at all...right now, he is the frontrunner for Best Actor in the Canuck Awards (although I have yet to see The Wrestler). Cate Blanchett is spectacular in a supporting role and I must say thats the hottest ive ever seen her look.

As to earlier comparisons to Forrest Gump, this film was head and shoulders above it I felt. Sure, it didnt really have that feel good/underdog vibe, but this film is so much darker. The themes of age, fear, and mortality are so powerful...A fantastic film, and my favourite of the year so far. 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
screw that tom cruise was funny as hell in that movie.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Thats because there arent any...

I just got back from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and honestly the only thing I can say is wow. David Fincher truly is one of the absolute best directors in Hollywood and this film further illustrated his maturation as a filmmaker. He is probably the best technical director in Hollywood, as Button was just flawless in regards to the actual filmmaking. It had some of the best effects I had ever seen. It was ******* wierd to see the Meet Joe Black version of Brad Pitt staring back at me on the screen.

As far as Pitt goes, it is the performance of his career. He isnt given alot of dialogue, or any big impressive speeches that will win him an Oscar, but he is incredibly powerful in the role. In fact I felt he was stronger in conveying his emotions when he wasnt saying anything at all...right now, he is the frontrunner for Best Actor in the Canuck Awards (although I have yet to see The Wrestler). Cate Blanchett is spectacular in a supporting role and I must say thats the hottest ive ever seen her look.

As to earlier comparisons to Forrest Gump, this film was head and shoulders above it I felt. Sure, it didnt really have that feel good/underdog vibe, but this film is so much darker. The themes of age, fear, and mortality are so powerful...A fantastic film, and my favourite of the year so far. 10/10
Wow I actully thought that the movie was not very good.. It JUST BARLEY held my attention..10/10? dammmn
Well glad you enjoyed it
to me it was just weird and slow.
That black lady as Pitts mother is a great actress though.
I wouldnt say thats Pitts best movie, All of the Oceans, and fight club are better.
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
Wow I actully thought that the movie was not very good.. It JUST BARLEY held my attention..10/10? dammmn
Well glad you enjoyed it
I wouldnt say thats Pitts best movie, All of the Oceans, and fight club are better.
Good god almighty. Opinions are opinions, but the Oceans movies?

Posted before, but I really really enjoyed the Curious Case. It's the only movie I've seen recently that really stuck with me after I saw it. Such a good flick.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is great in Snatch. I love that pikey accent.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 01-02-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
Well glad you enjoyed it
This made me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

I didnt say it was his best movie. Fight Club will always far and away be my favourite Brad Pitt movie...in fact, most who frequent this thread know its my all time favourite movie. However, I do feel that this was Brad Pitt's personal best performance. He was very powerful in the role, and it was a more difficult role to play then someone like Tyler Durden.

And Benjamin Button was infinately better then any of the Ocean Movies. Dear lord, im upset they have even been compared.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This made me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

I didnt say it was his best movie. Fight Club will always far and away be my favourite Brad Pitt movie...in fact, most who frequent this thread know its my all time favourite movie. However, I do feel that this was Brad Pitt's personal best performance. He was very powerful in the role, and it was a more difficult role to play then someone like Tyler Durden.

And Benjamin Button was infinately better then any of the Ocean Movies. Dear lord, im upset they have even been compared.
lol is that why your sig is brad pitt??? lol kind of wierd
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 01-02-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was not funny in that movie at all. I think just because, it was Tom Cruise in that role is the reason everyone seemed to like it. The dancing seemed completely out of place. I didnt get it.

I've also heard people say Mcconaughey was funny in it also...when exactly? Ha.

I liked the movie for the most part but, didnt care for either of them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
lol is that why your sig is brad pitt??? lol kind of wierd
Brad Pitt is the epitome of awesome. You bite your tongue while speaking badly about him.
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Pitt's a whole lot of man.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

i thought they were both funny.

John Wall
Old 01-02-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Brad Pitt is the epitome of awesome. You bite your tongue while speaking badly about him.
lol i wasnt saying nothing bad about him. I was just thinking your choice of picture to use was a little wierd

John Wall
Old 01-02-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
lol i wasnt saying nothing bad about him. I was just thinking your choice of picture to use was a little wierd
He is sex personified. That picture is godly.
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Curious Case was good...not great...IMO, the plot really was not cohesive, but I enjoyed the film nonetheless. 10/10? No. But solid movie? Yes.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Tropic Thunder a lot, but my favorite two actors were Downey Jr. and Matthew McConoughey (spelling). Downey when he pulled those guns out was hilarious. McConoughey (spelling) talking about Stiller killing a hooker made me crack up.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Benjamin Button again. My opinion hasn't changed. In fact, the movie went by fast for me. Also, when I saw the Dark Knight the second time, I got bored of it. Shows how much watching movies a second time is a waste for me.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Button was storytelling at its best imo. Didnt rely on any crazy TWIST~! or anything, just fascinating occurrence after fascinating occurrence, all done with tremendous acting, and perfect in all the technical areas.

I gave button ****1/2 out of *****.