Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The next person who insults Kristen Bell will never be heard from again.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its rep rape time then!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Get it right, her name is ratface. ;)

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can we still insult her acting? :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Can we still insult her acting? :)
Pulse never happened.

And DHVF, I will start with hoping that Joe Mauer breaks his arm.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Get it right, her name is ratface. ;)
u die. i mean why is everyone on here ***?

Old 02-08-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pulse never happened.

And DHVF, I will start with hoping that Joe Mauer breaks his arm.
Meh, we're not goin anywhere anyways and he's bound to be either a Yankee or Red Sock in 2 years.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not trying to insult her but, there is just something off with her face, imo....I know I'm not the only one who sees it because, there have been many discussions on it. Could be the fact that she has Amblyopia or "lazy eye". Might be what makes her look a little off sometimes or some have suggested her face isnt that symmetrical or some jazz like that. I cant exactly put my finger on it. haha. A lot of my friends just dont like her because, they think she looks like a little girl. I dunno. Again, no disrespect at all. She was alright in FSM, imo. Not nearly as good as Kunis but, not bad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
you are *** though so thats kinda expected
Someone's asking for a smackdown.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Someone's asking for a smackdown.
yes! u should stop asking for one ffs!

Quote:
A lot of my friends just dont like her because, they think she looks like a little girl. I dunno. .
Whats wrong with little kids?

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 02-08-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which Sergio Leone classic do you guys like more?

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly or Once Upon a Time in the West
Old 02-08-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
yes! u should stop asking for one ffs!

Whats wrong with little kids?

hahahahahahaha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PEDOBEAR!

muahahahaha where is fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Which Sergio Leone classic do you guys like more?

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly or Once Upon a Time in the West
the good, the bad, and the ugly

i have to admit- i liked OUATITW but i was not blown away as i thought i would be.

also johnny depp is starring in a new movie "the rum diary" and amber heard from pineapple express was just cast as his female counterpart. she beat out scarlett j and keira knightly apparently so she must have really stepped up her audition. its based on a book by hunter s thompson, the same guy who wrote fear and loathing- sounds like it will be excellent

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
the good, the bad, and the ugly

i have to admit- i liked OUATITW but i was not blown away as i thought i would be.

also johnny depp is starring in a new movie "the rum diary" and amber heard from pineapple express was just cast as his female counterpart. she beat out scarlett j and keira knightly apparently so she must have really stepped up her audition. its based on a book by hunter s thompson, the same guy who wrote fear and loathing- sounds like it will be excellent
Hunter S Thompson is my idol (see the sig) and I think hes one of the most brilliant men ever, and its awesome to see Depp reprising the role. For those who dont know, its the same role he played in Fear and Loathing, as Raoul Duke is Hunter S Thompson. He should be wonderful in the role again, and the Rum Diary is my 2nd favorite piece of writing from Thompson (after Fear and Loathing). Its excellent.

And from what I heard about Amber, she didnt beat out scarlett or kiera based on acting chops. Those two wont do the nudity required for the role, whereas Heard has no qualms about that. In fact, I heard that in The Informers, her next movie (which also happens to be a fantastic novel from a fave author of mine, Bret Easton Ellis), she is naked in every scene she is in.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Does Keira have qualls with nudity now? She tends to show a lot in every R movie she is in.

As for Scarlet, I dont think that will ever happen. Unless someone reaches deep into their wallets like they had to do for Halle Berry back in the day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Does Keira have qualls with nudity now? She tends to show a lot in every R movie she is in.

As for Scarlet, I dont think that will ever happen. Unless someone reaches deep into their wallets like they had to do for Halle Berry back in the day.
I remember reading Scarlett saying she would do it if the film was right...dear god what I would pay to see that :D
Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
In fact, I heard that in The Informers, her next movie (which also happens to be a fantastic novel from a fave author of mine, Bret Easton Ellis), she is naked in every scene she is in.
Amber Heard is so beautiful, especially with brown hair.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Amber Heard is so beautiful, especially with brown hair.
Im a big fan of hers as well...ever since that damn pool scene in Alpha Dog
Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im a big fan of hers as well...ever since that damn pool scene in Alpha Dog
You know, speaking of that movie, it was a pleasant surprise when I saw it not that long ago.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember reading Scarlett saying she would do it if the film was right...dear god what I would pay to see that :D
Bust your ass and get to work writing that movie APS! ASAP!
Old 02-08-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Bust your ass and get to work writing that movie APS! ASAP!
:o! Im on it!
Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
:o! Im on it!
I call dibs on whatever character gets to hook up with her.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed!

Don't mess with a neighborhood girl esse.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see it right now.....Brent and Scarlett Make a Porno.