Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm not a fan of Maggie's at all...Jake is cool though...i tend to like his movies. October Sky, Donnie Darko, Jarhead, Zodiac. Good stuff.
Don't forget Bubble Boy
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Don't forget Bubble Boy
Of course....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brokeback Mountain?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Brokeback Mountain?
As *** as it is, I actually own this movie(my wife likes Gyllenhaal) and it's a pretty good movie. You just can't be a closed minded bigot to watch it
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two Face won't be a villian in this movie for the most part. He'll be Harvey Dent for the majority of the movie with the transformation into Two Face at the end
;)

Right on sir, in fact I bet they'll show Two-Face as a cliffhanger for the 3rd movie. Also there was a rumor that little Rusty Griswold (Anthony Michael Hall) was the Riddler, but that's been thrown out.

Just to let you guys know too, that's Heath without makeup on, that's just his face after it was chemically burned and scarred. When he puts on the white powder, the lipstick, and the eye shadow he's gonna look insane. Plus from what I've read his performance is incredible, Caine was scared to shiite of him when he first saw him in action. :D

TDK is gonna own 2008 along with The Hulk and Ironman.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As *** as it is, I actually own this movie(my wife likes Gyllenhaal) and it's a pretty good movie. You just can't be a closed minded bigot to watch it
Very good performances by both Ledger and Gyllenhaal. It's a good movie but I thought it was a bit overhyped, good acting though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was the first Batman rated? The new one that is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-28-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain.. I hear it's good.. but just because you like that movie doesn't mean anything.. other than that you like good movies.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just thought it looked boring.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-28-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Children of Men, watch that, another movie I liked is V for vendetta, I saw this other movie kind of odd but take a look This is England. Also liked Last King of Scotland.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Children of Men, watch that, another movie I liked is V for vendetta, I saw this other movie kind of odd but take a look This is England. Also liked Last King of Scotland.
Children of Men was weired and I didn't like it at first but it resonated. V for Vendetta is sick. The only good thing about the LKoS is Forest Whitaker.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Children of men was weird...some hate it some love it...i didnt think there was much there really...kind of boring at times.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-28-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What was the first Batman rated? The new one that is.
Anyone know?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-28-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

batman begins is rated PG13

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
batman begins is rated PG13
thanks...i always thought it would be pretty bad ass if they made an R super hero movie. Have a villain actually shedding some blood around...I think that would be a good idea. Something different though, not like Blade...which I really like but, something different.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-28-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my first thought was that it was rated-r just because of how badass it was.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont rule out the dark knight being rated R. from what i hear, its really f'ed up, really disturning and dark. itd be sick if it was rated R. also a side note, Cillian Murphy was seen on set, possibly revealing the scarecrow is back in it, plus hed be insane in this one. looks bad ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'll probably have to check out the first one soon.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-28-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In general superheros movies are just a quick way to make loads of cash so they keep em family friendly, that is why they all suck
Old 11-29-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah...they'll make a lot more money w/ a PG-13 rating but, R has so much more potential to be great. I bet Cloverfield will be PG-13 and I'll be pretty disappointed w/ that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant ******* wait for Batman. ****.

So apparently, Jake G. is going to star as Joe Namah in a movie about...Joe Namath.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got super bad its freakn hilarious wish i wouldve saw this in theaters

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:30 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

The Spider-Man series is probably the best superhero movies ever made...

the new batman movies will quickly get up there...and word on TDK....Cillian Murphy has a small part as the scarecrow...I read about 15 minutes of screen time...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:58 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
The Spider-Man series is probably the best superhero movies ever made...

the new batman movies will quickly get up there...and word on TDK....Cillian Murphy has a small part as the scarecrow...I read about 15 minutes of screen time...
Well, Spider-Man 3 was mediocre.

Personally, I liked the X-Men series more.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spiderman 3 was under meidocre, they made spiderman look like a *****, crying every 5 minutes. Wat a little *****, do you think they are going to continue with it, with the red and yellow symbiods, king pin and others.

How badass would a movie be if it were about Capitan America, or Iron Man.

Last edited by brat316 : 11-29-2007 at 10:55 AM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote