Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-02-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got bored and I like this upcoming District 9 movie. So I made a sig:

I posted this in the sig comment thread but I figured it'd get more views on here haha. If you want to use it, +rep/credit me and tell me you are using it.

EDIT: The Unseen took it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 05-02-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm currently watching the Lion King with my little sister. How awesome am I?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I've never gotten over the androgyny of Whoopi's hyena. Still kinda creeps me out.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always thought you were pretty awesome. She hot?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I always thought you were pretty awesome. She hot?
Not your type, sir.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not your type, sir.
Ha. Ladies and Gentleman, that was a yes.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not your type, sir.
That hurts Paul.

EDIT: Jason Segel has a great *****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 05-02-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Observe and Report and Wolverine this weekend. Both were worth my 10 dollars.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I saw the X-Men movie... there are some incredibly cheesy scenes, but overall I thought it was solid. More along the lines of something to do so you're not bored, it's a solid superhero action movie, nothing special. Entertaining, but certain characters are really given the shaft.
Agreed. I thought that it was pretty good, but Deadpool & Gambit weren't given credit for being the awesome comic book characters that they are.

Gambit didn't even have an accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Hugh makes a fantastic Wolverine & Liev was great as Sabertooth.

Overall it was entertaining.... far better than X-Men 3, but that is not really hard to do.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baby's Day Out is on. As a comedy, this movie is way ahead of its time. As an adventure movie, it is only outdone by the first three of the Indiana Jones series. It's also got the greatest baby actor of all time.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched The Wizard last night. It was pretty ******* hilarious.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Miller's Crossing: I'm a big Coen Brothers fan, but this didnt do it for me. It was overall well done and for its time, a nice looking movie, but the story was a bit confusing considering characters are discussed before we're introduced to them. Not bad, but probably the worst Coen Brothers movie I've seen.

Seven Pounds: Absolute trash. That is all.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Miller's Crossing: I'm a big Coen Brothers fan, but this didnt do it for me. It was overall well done and for its time, a nice looking movie, but the story was a bit confusing considering characters are discussed before we're introduced to them. Not bad, but probably the worst Coen Brothers movie I've seen.
Miller's Crossing is my favorite Coen brothers film so I will not stand for this.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-03-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Miller's Crossing is my favorite Coen brothers film so I will not stand for this.
Well you have to remember this Miller's Crossing hate is coming from the same guy who was hating on movies he had never seen :(
Old 05-03-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this was pretty crazy

Old 05-03-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ashamed to admit that I spent money on Fast and Furious this past weekend. Amazing cars, action packed racing, crumby plot... Still, I was actually entertained. So I guess it gets a thumbs up. How can I say that?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Tis your prerogative.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wolverine was okay.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-04-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Wolverine was okay.
That didn't stop it from making ******* 90 mill at the box office. I have not seen Wolverine so I cannot judge but I just hate seeing almost exclusively unoriginal material making the crazy money at the box office. It keeps leading to **** movies being made.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
That didn't stop it from making ******* 90 mill at the box office. I have not seen Wolverine so I cannot judge but I just hate seeing almost exclusively unoriginal material making the crazy money at the box office. It keeps leading to **** movies being made.
What? Does that mean Fast & Furious wasnt good? **** I was looking forward to seeing that! Lame.

/sarcasm

Old 05-04-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Well Wolverine was better than The Last Stand.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-04-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Well Wolverine was better than The Last Stand.
Making a movie that is better than anything Bret Ratner directs is not hard (yes I know many people love Rush Hour 1 and 2 but name me another decent Ratner film besides those which were both carried by the actors).

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 05-04-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry.. but "Well Wolverine" sounds like an amazing concept for a movie.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Now Fast and Furious was truly a bad movie.

god I see too many ****** movies. I hope Star Trek will be good.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Now Fast and Furious was truly a bad movie.

god I see too many ****** movies. I hope Star Trek will be good.
The Trek looks amazing. I expect great things.