Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-08-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
yes i know it should be good until people start walking around and saying wiki wiki iesh dont think so. and complelty ruining it for me
wiki..wiki iesh... what the **** are you talking about
Old 12-08-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
wiki..wiki iesh... what the **** are you talking about
have you seen the show??
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Semi-Pro trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXa-SKzFhw
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Anyone know if The Golden Compass blows? I'm seeing it tonight.
It blows. Unless you're 7. It doesn't even have an ending...
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
It blows. Unless you're 7. It doesn't even have an ending...
It's anti-God too.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
It's anti-God too.
God would send the director to hell for making such a terrible movie even if he was a christian. I need to post this in the what grinds my gears thread. When a movie gets good reviews and blows.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

old school is on TBS

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone watch I am legend any good
Old 12-08-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im pretty frickin pissed. Me and this girl that I like wanted to watch Juno, but its not playing in this city.

****** A.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
anyone watch I am legend any good
Is it out?
Old 12-08-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it comes out on the 14th (edit)...i've heard some say Smith's performance was Oscar worthy...hmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I think it comes out on the 14th (edit)...i've heard some say Smith's performance was Oscar worthy...hmm.
The only movie that Will Smith has failed to put on a worthy performance was the wild wild west...and that wasn't even bad on his part..justs a bad set.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love almost all of will smith movie first time i heard him beat box in MIB2 reminded me of fresh prince of belair days

Old 12-08-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Will Smith too...I dont think this is the type of movie that he could really have an oscar worthy performance in, though. Seems like high praise to throw around for a survival horror type movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-08-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like Will Smith too...I dont think this is the type of movie that he could really have an oscar worthy performance in, though. Seems like high praise to throw around for a survival horror type movie.
its going to be awesome. its going to win everything ever. my friends and i are going to see it in imax. should be perttty tight
Old 12-08-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

haha...i want to see it...this and cloverfield are at the top of my list. Cloverfield is a must see in the theatres for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-08-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
haha...i want to see it...this and cloverfield are at the top of my list. Cloverfield is a must see in the theatres for me.
yeah same with me, if jj abrams dissapoints me, i am going to be stricken with rage
Old 12-09-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

cloverfield is either a hit or miss but still a must see

Old 12-09-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cloverfield hype is definately at its peak on nfldc...but I think it'll surprise people who don't revolve around this stuff.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 02:42 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

inside man liked the movie, i was intrested through the whole movie, spike lee, denzel...what more do i need

another spike lee movie i liked was sucker free city should give it a watch if u havnt seen it

Old 12-09-2007, 03:06 AM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
inside man liked the movie, i was intrested through the whole movie, spike lee, denzel...what more do i need

another spike lee movie i liked was sucker free city should give it a watch if u havnt seen it
i loved Inside Man. Just on the edge of my seat the entire movie cause I know some weird twist ending is gonna happen, just couldnt put my finger on what exactly was gonna happen and was very satisfied with how it ended up.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:51 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One movie i recently saw that i loved was Almost Famous. That scene in the bus is just so well written, well acted, and well done in general. The only complaint i have is that I have Tiny Dancer stuck in my head constantly. Even though I love the song, its not good when I'm in class singing it audibly to myself. Especially when that class is with courtney greene, and he's giving you odd looks for it.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
One movie i recently saw that i loved was Almost Famous. That scene in the bus is just so well written, well acted, and well done in general. The only complaint i have is that I have Tiny Dancer stuck in my head constantly. Even though I love the song, its not good when I'm in class singing it audibly to myself. Especially when that class is with courtney greene, and he's giving you odd looks for it.
great scene. almost famous is a very underrated movie.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I don't know how many of you are Shrek fans..but Shrek the third had some of the best graphics I've ever seen...there were times I didn't know I was watching an animation. As far as the movie went it was the worst of the Shrek series..but still had it's fair share of inside jokes even if they were a bit pressed in this one.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Good Burger last night for the first time in ages. It still makes me laugh.