Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I was just too lazy to type Salvation. Was not talking about that movie, which is deeply flawed and third best of the franchise. It's a great idea and premise, but I would rather see it remade. It could be much better since the 80s just didn't have the kind of equipment to achieve it's desires.

T2 is really good and I love parts of it, but some of the acting is just so unbearable that I can't get over it. Great B-movie, but nothing more. If I want to watch a near perfect B-movie action flick, I'll take Predator over anything else.

T2 8/10

All the reviews and comments I've heard and read as to why the movie supposedly sucks are all ******** to me. No, it doesn't have the best plot of the franchise or the greatest story line I've ever heard. The ending is a little too perfect. Yeah, Christian Bale was in it. It was directed by McG. Most people dislike it for the dumbest reasons. McG sounded like a ********, but he made a really good action movie that had some really good action scenes and some great special effects. It seems like most people who disliked it went in knowing they were going to hate it no matter how good or bad it was because of the people who were involved. Sam Worthington was so good, that alone was worth the price of admission. He pretty much stole every scene. Christian Bale was good as always.

Terminator Salvation 9/10
This has a couple minor spoilers in it and I'm not sure how to do the spoiler tag so be weary.

This has to be a joke right? T4 > T2? T4 actually being a good movie? Ugh. I wanted to leave in the first 20 minutes of this movie. The acting is terrible, especially Christian Bale. Worst script I've ever seen. The action was boring. I liked how they were standing out in the open for like 4 minutes thinking of what to do while there was a giant robot shooting missiles everywhere. Yes John Connor, get in the transport helicopter and chase down the hunter killer (i think that's what they're called). You can use you're blades the chop it in half. Most of the action was just stupid. Revive the guy after he's been dead a few minutes with two random power cables. Now that you have just become alive again, fight CGI Arnold! A lot of the **** was just stupid and didn't make sense.

WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU? lawl

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Powder Blue last night. I would recommend it, especially if you like Jessica Biel.....(boobies).

Has Ray Liotta and Forest Whitaker in it. Pretty good, I thought.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Watched Powder Blue last night. I would recommend it, especially if you like Jessica Biel.....(boobies).

Has Ray Liotta and Forest Whitaker in it. Pretty good, I thought.
I'll skip the movie and just watch the stripper clip online!
Old 05-28-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
BigBanger = A Perfect Score
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
what? elaborate please.
sarf thinks its funny to be a douchebag :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'll skip the movie and just watch the stripper clip online!
That would suffice, but to my recollection, you don't actually get any boob action in the stripper scenes (I know, weird).

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
sarf thinks its funny to be a douchebag :)
how dare you, sarf is awesome

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sarf thinks its funny to point out I am a douchebag :)
Fixed it for you. ;)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Fixed it for you. ;)
I am not a douche. sarf is the one running around insulting people. As are you now...it seems it IS YOU WHO IS THE DOUCHEBAG! HA HA!
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not a douche. sarf is the one running around insulting people. As are you now...it seems it IS YOU WHO IS THE DOUCHEBAG! HA HA!
Shut up Douche.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who likes Nathan Fillion? 'cause this **** is fake

Old 05-28-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You tickle my funny bone. I can't rep you as often as I try :(
Old 05-28-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

God damn that is awesome and Nathan Fillion is awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-28-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
One of my friends' film school classmates made that. It took him like 3 months of free time to make it.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

yeah, saw that on the attack of the show the other night. Pretty good for an amateur. He used 6 sources for that they said.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was going to say because IMDB has this coming out in 2011
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Nathan Fillion kicks all kinds of ass
Quote:
Old 05-29-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
This has a couple minor spoilers in it and I'm not sure how to do the spoiler tag so be weary.

This has to be a joke right? T4 > T2? T4 actually being a good movie? Ugh. I wanted to leave in the first 20 minutes of this movie. The acting is terrible, especially Christian Bale. Worst script I've ever seen. The action was boring. I liked how they were standing out in the open for like 4 minutes thinking of what to do while there was a giant robot shooting missiles everywhere. Yes John Connor, get in the transport helicopter and chase down the hunter killer (i think that's what they're called). You can use you're blades the chop it in half. Most of the action was just stupid. Revive the guy after he's been dead a few minutes with two random power cables. Now that you have just become alive again, fight CGI Arnold! A lot of the **** was just stupid and didn't make sense.

WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU? lawl
Not joking. I think it's a good movie. The majority of people find it to be a good movie.

Minor spoilers.

You wanted to leave after the first 20 minutes? I guess you were too busy bashing Christian Bale's acting during that helicopter sequence where the camera goes from outside the chopper to inside the chopper and directly over Bale's shoulder as it crashes? The CGI is impressive. The actions scenes are extremely well made and well shot. Was there one too many? Yeah, maybe, and I can see how it would get boring to some people (I was starting to grow impatient myself until about 40 minutes in where I thought the movie really started to gain its legs), but it should take longer to feel this than twenty minutes in. One would question if you actually wanted to see it in the first place if you felt this strongly against it.

You strike me as a person who obviously wasn't going to like it because of Christian Bale, and probably McG. If you thought Bale was horrible, then I don't know what to say. No reason to think he was horrible since he wasn't... unless you don't like him.

You were better off just not seeing it since you convinced yourself it was going to suck before it even came out.

CGI Arnold is more than a minor spoiler. It's the best moment of the entire movie and a pretty big surprise. It also got the biggest rise out of my audience than any other moment.

I also doubt you've read the script.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-29-2009 at 12:05 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not joking. I think it's a good movie. The majority of people find it to be a good movie.

Minor spoilers.

You wanted to leave after the first 20 minutes? I guess you were too busy bashing Christian Bale's acting during that helicopter sequence where the camera goes from outside the chopper to inside the chopper and directly over Bale's shoulder as it crashes? The CGI is impressive. The actions scenes are extremely well made and well shot. Was there one too many? Yeah, maybe, and I can see how it would get boring to some people (I was starting to grow impatient myself until about 40 minutes in where I thought the movie really started to gain its legs), but it should take longer to feel this than twenty minutes in. One would question if you actually wanted to see it in the first place if you felt this strongly against it.

You strike me as a person who obviously wasn't going to like it because of Christian Bale, and probably McG. If you thought Bale was horrible, then I don't know what to say. No reason to think he was horrible since he wasn't... unless you don't like him.

You were better off just not seeing it since you convinced yourself it was going to suck before it even came out.

CGI Arnold is more than a minor spoiler. It's the best moment of the entire movie and a pretty big surprise. It also got the biggest rise out of my audience than any other moment.

I highly doubt that at this point in time, there is anyone who is going to dislike a movie because Christian Bale is in it. Christian Bale is awesomeness. McG, ok, he is a douchebag and a hack director, the best decision he ever made was to cast Sam Rockwell in Charlie's Angels. But I doubt this guy is bashing the movie cause Christian Bale is in it. Hes Patrick Bateman. No one hates Patrick Bateman.
Quote:
Old 05-29-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Minor spoilers.

I don't know how many more accusations you have to make before you realize your own distaste in movies. The movie was poorly directed, the script was pathetic and/or poorly executed, and the movie as a whole was one big clusterfuck of fail.

Did you or did you not predict half the lines?

And what I bolded points out what we're trying to say. If you say that the appearence of CGI Arnold was the best part, what does that say about the rest of the movie?

There. That makes 1 more who didn't like it. Tally them up.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I don't know how many more accusations you have to make before you realize your own distaste in movies. The movie was poorly directed, the script was pathetic and/or poorly executed, and the movie as a whole was one big clusterfuck of fail.

And what I bolded points out what we're trying to say. If you say that the appearence of CGI Arnold was the best part, what does that say about the rest of the movie?

This made me happy inside.
Quote:
Old 05-29-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post

Horribly directed? How?

I think the T-800 is the best and only reason why 4 movies have been made, so when its kind of unexpectedly brought back for the final human vs machine battle... I guess it's a great moment since Arnold is the only machine that's ever mattered to the average fan up until 4. I don't think CGI Arnold being the best part of the movie says anything about the rest of the movie. I don't know if it's the best part like I said, but I would assume most view him as being the best part. Marcus Wright filled in and picked up the pieces to carry the movie and, for me, was the best part. I thought he was just as good as Arnold. Without Arnold in the first two it wouldn't have nearly been as good. Without Sam Worhtington in 4, it wouldn't have been nearly as good. I was blown away by him. I have his half machine half flesh face on my desktop.

Like I said... I don't think the writing is great, or even good, then again I haven't read it, but the dialogue is like all Terminator movies. I don't see anything said in this movie being worse than "Hasta La Vista, Baby."

It kind of surprises me that people seem to care so much that I happen to like the 4th one slightly more than the second one. But, hey, I'm a child of divorce, gimme a break!

Quote:
Hes Patrick Bateman. No one hates Patrick Bateman.
Sadly, those days are coming to an end. The Batman voice... all the negative pub he's had around him... people are starting to hate him and they're even calling him a bad actor. It's really ridiculous stuff. A lot might have to do with that whole Yale thing.
Quote:
Quote:
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-29-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Again, the directing was not that bad as the action scenes were filmed extremely well by McG. Stop blaming him for the reasons the movie failed, it was not his fault.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
This made me happy inside.
Why would that make you happy?

You want it to be bad?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-29-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
which script? the original script before bale basically forced a rewrite because he decided he wanted to explore a role that pretty much had no scenes?

because of all accounts, the original script kicked ass.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pause the terminator talk.

UP was amazing. wall-e can have all the technical praise but UP was great with plot and was really entertaining.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote