Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-14-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Se7en?
(10)
is that in response to me?? if so, already seen it, anything else??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
is that in response to me?? if so, already seen it, anything else??
Yeah it was, it's tough giving you suggestions of things to see when we don't know what you've seen.

I would suggest just looking up Tim Burton movies.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Yeah it was, it's tough giving you suggestions of things to see when we don't know what you've seen.

I would suggest just looking up Tim Burton movies.
if you've seen one you've seen them all, how does he get away with making the same movie over and over again?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
looking to rent some movies tonight. not in a good mood. don't want to be cheered up. looking for dark. anybody got any ideas??
City Of God

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

City of God is GODLY!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
looking to rent some movies tonight. not in a good mood. don't want to be cheered up. looking for dark. anybody got any ideas??
Running Scared was pretty dark, good movie though

I also endorse City of God

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

City of God gets two thumbs up from me.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

City of God it is. thanks guys.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
City of God it is. thanks guys.
its a really fabulous movie ill b interested in what u thought bout it

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else see i am legend yet, im curious what others thought, i liked it, but am left woundering if the last third of the movie could have been more thought out i guess.....anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
anyone else see i am legend yet, im curious what others thought, i liked it, but am left woundering if the last third of the movie could have been more thought out i guess.....anyone else?
Honestly, the last third of the movie ruined it for me. It was such a good movie with great acting by Will Smith, but it just became another hollywood zombie movie in the end. Plus, there were so many plot holes in the movie. So many questions that were either never answered or left up to way too much interpretation. I loved the movie sooooooooooooo much until it became a piece of ****.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude i feel the same way, the part where they tricked him like he did to them was amazing writting, but wtf was the end about, it just kinda got random when the chick showed up and saved him, from there it just seemed like they didnt know what to do with it. the empty holes didnt bother me all that much i guess, i would have just liked the ending to go another way. will smith however is a great ******* actor.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
will smith however is a great ******* actor.
Amen to that.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-14-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im gonna be on a plane for about 5 hours i need some movies to watch im gonna get city of gods to check it out

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the watch Superbad!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
im gonna be on a plane for about 5 hours i need some movies to watch im gonna get city of gods to check it out
Super Troopers

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-15-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got back from I am Legend a little while ago and while the ending wasn't quite up to par with the rest of the movie, it was definitely sufficient enough to cap I am Legend off as a good movie and must see. The first two thirds however, were spectacular. As mentioned before, Will Smith is a ************* great actor.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will smith is mvp of acting

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
its a really fabulous movie ill b interested in what u thought bout it
i enjoyed the movie. i was in a mood for a darker movie one of the people i was with wasn't so it made it a little less unenjoyable but all in all it was really good.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

a magazine (name dosent come to mind) says smith is acadamey worhty with this movie. umm it just dosent seem to be a movie that gets awards for something like that, although he is deserving of it.hopefully the dvd will come out with an alternate ending.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
will smith is mvp of acting
I would really like to see him paired up with a good director like Tarantino or Scorsese, but I know he is a big family man and would probably never be in their style of movies.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't go to see I Am Legend in theatres, wait til it comes out on DVD. Not worth the ticket price imo, not what it was built up to be. It was pretty cool but it was also nothing that we haven't seen before.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:03 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Don't go to see I Am Legend in theatres, wait til it comes out on DVD. Not worth the ticket price imo, not what it was built up to be. It was pretty cool but it was also nothing that we haven't seen before.
Yep, I'm with you on that one. It's alright. The CGI sucks for the 'infected' though.. I hated that. They should've used actors..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:26 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
dude i feel the same way, the part where they tricked him like he did to them was amazing writting, but wtf was the end about, it just kinda got random when the chick showed up and saved him, from there it just seemed like they didnt know what to do with it. the empty holes didnt bother me all that much i guess, i would have just liked the ending to go another way. will smith however is a great ******* actor.
They didn't trick him...he got crazy and stepped in his own trap...at least that's what I think happened...

I think the acting job that Will does is oscar worthy...the movie is not...it should have been longer...it was only an hour and 40 minutes...yes, there were plot holes but the movie wasn't really about the "infected" so to speak...but more about human nature to need someone to talk to, to need a friend...Will Smith is one helluva actor...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

no, he did go crazy but it wasnt his trap, the infected set him up the same way he did to them. the reason he freaked out was because they moved the mannequin in front of the music store to the front of the building they resided in, and when he saw that he asked if it was a real person because it had been moved, and then went crazy because they were screwing with him. thats why the trap was set up right outside of where all the infected were.....anyone elses thoughts on what happened? and no the movie was not oscar worthy, but Smith is def.

Quote:
Quote: