Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alice Eve from She's Out of My League is hot. I didnt think so at first, and I still wouldnt call her a 10, like the movie states. But I saw her do an interview on G4 with her short skirt and british accent. God damn. lol. Plus, after further google research, she has the perfect body. yup.

I dont think the movie looks all that bad either. Jay's cool and you have T.J. Miller and Mike Vogel from Cloverfield fame in there. Looks like it could be fun. It's going to be interesting to see if Anders/Morris strike gold with this or Hot Tub Time Machine. Didnt fair too well with Sex Drive. meh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really enjoyed Alice in Wonderland. Psilocybin + Tim Burton = crazy ******* time. Crispin Glover had my laughing every time he showed up on screen not to mention the many other hilarious characters.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Sugar.

It's on HBO on demand and was about a Dominican baseball player. Great movie, dont know how I feel about the ending quite yet.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I been in a classic movie mode lately. Watching a lot of old comedies like Abbott and Costello.
Thinking about going out to the store and looking for some old John Wayne, Lee Marvin, James Stewart kinda movies. Back when leading men were men.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** john wayne, clint eastwood is better

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Dont even go there.
I love Clint Eastwood, but dont even **** with the Duke.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the duke

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Clint Eastwood can actually be a different character in his movies, unlike Wayne.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
At least Clint Eastwood can actually be a different character in his movies, unlike Wayne.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Right, the rugged loner who wanders in from seemingly nowhere....his past is a mystery and he never seems to play by the rules lol.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Disaster Movie just to see how bad it was. I want to break every thing.

agqsbnvfhasdhugbvxchjv KIZXDbvhg 8ASEYr9Ifhsw78 thigdsiouv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Right, the rugged loner who wanders in from seemingly nowhere....his past is a mystery and he never seems to play by the rules lol.
Yeah he's really played that the last two decades. Wayne can never touch what Eastwood did in Unforgiven and Million Dollar Baby.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another terrible movie I recently saw was Gran Torino. I was laughing my *** of the entire movie.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 03-11-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

In every movie outside of Million Dollar Baby, Eastwood plays the same type of character. Like Wayne.
There is no point in comparing them across generations.
Wayne made the westerns a famous, Eastwood took it into the next level.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Another terrible movie I recently saw was Gran Torino. I was laughing my *** of the entire movie.
You actually think Avatar is good dont you?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
In every movie outside of Million Dollar Baby, Eastwood plays the same type of character. Like Wayne.
There is no point in comparing them across generations.
Wayne made the westerns a famous, Eastwood took it into the next level.
Except Wayne, outside of getting carried by Jimmy Stewart in Liberty Valance, never did anything good acting wise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didnt think it was terrible, but I agree that it was a highly overrated movie, both on here and everywhere else. Outside Eastwood, who was admittedly pretty funny, the acting was ATROCIOUS. As in, Megladon 183423548283543 made-for-TV movie bad. It absolutely soured the experience for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
QFT.

The Duke is studly in his own way but he can't touch Clint Eastwood.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
You actually think Avatar is good dont you?
I haven't seen it yet. I think it looks okay, but I honestly haven't been to the movies in forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I didnt think it was terrible, but I agree that it was a highly overrated movie, both on here and everywhere else. Outside Eastwood, who was admittedly pretty funny, the acting was ATROCIOUS. As in, Megladon 183423548283543 made-for-TV movie bad. It absolutely soured the experience for me.
The acting was just too much for me. Eastwood was the only person who could semi act in that movie. I just didn't really connect with it on any level.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 03-11-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Wolfman.....sucked.......ginger.....balls.
agreed....
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm only about 3 months late but avatar in 3D is pretty fun to watch.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Ovid
Rookie

Ovid could make a wolverine purr.Ovid could make a wolverine purr.Ovid could make a wolverine purr.Ovid could make a wolverine purr.Ovid could make a wolverine purr.Ovid could make a wolverine purr.

A Prophet. Who has seen it?
Ovid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be ecstatic for a Tarantino rom-com.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I'd be ecstatic for a Tarantino rom-com.
Based on us?

RIP TheManInBlack