Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
They have a Eastwood movie box set for 150 bucks at BestBuy...I want it so bad.

Let me guess, 19-22ish? LOL
yes, just about 23. seems like every time there's a birthday on this board it's for a 19-22 year old (except lizardstate and cj of course).
Old 06-08-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In no order five of my favorites.

O Brother Where Art Thou

The Green Mile

The Shawshank Redemption

Forrest Gump (The hate it gets on this site doesn't stop my love for it.:)

Fireproof
Old 06-08-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 10 list would be ridiculed because it's pretty much all comedy.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
In no order five of my favorites.

O Brother Where Art Thou

The Green Mile

The Shawshank Redemption

Forrest Gump (The hate it gets on this site doesn't stop my love for it.:)

Fireproof
You're kidding right?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...the-00s,35931/

stumbled across this, would be curious to see more specifically people's top ten of the decade

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
They have a Eastwood movie box set for 150 bucks at BestBuy...I want it so bad.

Let me guess, 19-22ish? LOL
http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cf...-5604E8419129/

Get it for $95 there!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

This. Comedy is really the only genre with any replay value to me. I like other stuff once but I really don't ever feel like watching it again.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ign just made a lot of Mortal Kombat fans happy by posting this. Not sure what the video is for, whether for a movie or new game, but as someone who played the first three as a kid, this video is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZ...layer_embedded

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ign just made a lot of Mortal Kombat fans happy by posting this. Not sure what the video is for, whether for a movie or new game, but as someone who played the first three as a kid, this video is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZ...layer_embedded
Looks pretty sweet.. but I don't approve of Baraka having long hair like that. He was my favorite Mortal Kombat character. They should've came to me for final approval on all Baraka decisions.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THIS IS REAL

edit: at least I think it is...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Ign has an article up about it now, Jax is played by one of the mob guys from the dark knight and they called him for questioning about it. I really hope its not just for a video game, because this movie looks bad ass. Also, lol at johnny cage always being **** on.

Quote:
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well now I'm all excited.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

baraka looks ********

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

BLANK CHECK is on the Disney Channel. Right now. Black Check inspired movies like Fight Club and There Will Be Blood. Historically beloved piece of film.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Day Lewis was turned down for the part of Preston Waters

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BLANK CHECK is on the Disney Channel. Right now. Black Check inspired movies like Fight Club and There Will Be Blood. Historically beloved piece of film.
omg omg omg omg

My whole childhood all I wanted to do was find a blank check because I thought this would happen. Then I got a checkbook and pretty much the opposite happened and I had to actually curb my spending.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just about to post that trailer. It looks ******* SICK.

edit: Under Jeri Ryan's wiki page it says Mortal Kombat: Rebith under movies, and doesn't mention anything about a video game. I really hope this is a movie cuz I WANTS TO SEES IT.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 06-08-2010 at 09:10 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still hate that Mortal Kombat continues to **** on Cage. He was awesome in the first few games.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's lucky that he got killed in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation when he did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Fast and Furious.... it sucks. kthxbye

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did you even think about watching that piece of garbage?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
It's all subjective. Anyone who ridicule's someone's taste is a moron.

My Decade Top 10 would be something like this:

1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, 2007. (Andrew Dominik)
2. Moon, 2009. (Duncan Jones)
3. The Departed, 2006. (Martin Scorsese)
4. Traffic, 2000. (Steven Soderbergh)
5. No Country for Old Men, 2007. (Joel and Ethan Coen)
6. There Will Be Blood, 2007. (Paul Thomas Anderson)
7. The Aviator, 2004. (Martin Scorsese)
8. The Prestige, 2006. (Christopher Nolan)
9. Monster's Ball, 2001. (Marc Forster)
10. Inside Man, 2006. (Spike Lee)

Top 10 Ever?

1. Saving Private Ryan, 1998. (Steven Spielberg)
2. Raging Bull, 1980. (Martin Scorsese)
3. The Godfather, 1972. (Francis Ford Coppola)
4. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, 2007. (Andrew Dominik)
5. Boogie Nights, 1997. (Paul Thomas Anderson)
6. Goodfellas, 1990. (Martin Scorsese)
7. Dumb and Dumber, 1994. (Peter Farrelly)
8. Moon, 2009. (Duncan Jones)
9. The Departed, 2006. (Martin Scorsese)
10. The Sixth Sense, 1999. (M. Night Shyamalan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 06-09-2010 at 01:02 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Scheindlers list
2. No Country For Old Men
3. Dark Night
4. Dazed and Confused
5. Inglorious Bastards
6. Grease (first one)
7. The Outlaw Josey Wales
8. Without a Paddle ( I have no idea why, I just love the movie)
9. Jurrasic Park (first one)
10. Shankshaw Redemption (Should be higher but what ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
1. Scheindlers list
2. No Country For Old Men
3. Dark Night
4. Dazed and Confused
5. Inglorious Bastards
6. Grease (first one)
7. The Outlaw Josey Wales
8. Without a Paddle ( I have no idea why, I just love the movie)
9. Jurrasic Park (first one)
10. Shankshaw Redemption (Should be higher but what ever)
We could get along very well on a movie marathon lol.
I still cant believe that most posters here are under 25 and JP is so very rarely mentioned....I guess its not the hip/in/cool thing to say....like fight club.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

of the oo's-too hard to put in order-

City of God
Children of Men
War of the Worlds
Fellowship LOTR
Whale Rider
The Proposition
Snatch
Band of Brothers
Fog of War
Bowling for Columbine
King of Kong - tie

just a few of a bunch of comedies

Anchorman
Role Models
Hot Fuzz

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 06-09-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote