Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink

Default D-BLOCKKKKKK ( The official DBLOCK Thread )

I made this thread to see who listens to DBLOCK. Styles is the hardest rappa out yo. Anyways who is your fave DBLOCK member.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everywhere we go-oh... and so on

I like Jadakiss the best, but I heard rumors that he might be leaving for Cash Money
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28

I like Jadakiss the best, but I heard rumors that he might be leaving for Cash Money
NAW BRO he'll never do that to LOX and DBLOCK, especially not for Cash Money, the only group that could make him leave ( for $) would be GUNIt and tthat will never happen cuz of the beef.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:41 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinAsante
Quote:

NAW BRO he'll never do that to LOX and DBLOCK, especially not for Cash Money, the only group that could make him leave ( for $) would be GUNIt and tthat will never happen cuz of the beef.
I just heard that on a local station, I didn't know if there was any validity to it
Old 12-29-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have never heard of this DBlock character
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
It's a label
Old 12-29-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.
Damn yo123. Where the heck are you from. Thats how u know ur mainstream. The only undergrounf guys u know prolly are Papoose and Saigon and Gravy
Old 12-29-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.
Damn yo123. Where the heck are you from. Thats how u know ur mainstream. The only undergrounf guys u know prolly are Papoose and Saigon and Gravy

no. please dont call me mainstream. The guys i like probably arent "underground" but def arent mainstream either. Immortal Technique and canibus are my two favorite. The only two mainstream guys i like are lil wayne and TI
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

no. please dont call me mainstream. The guys i like probably arent "underground" but def arent mainstream either. Immortal Technique and canibus are my two favorite. The only two mainstream guys i like are lil wayne and TI
Sorry, i was a little quick to judge. and was very impulsive with my thoughts. Butt nontheless, im surprised you dunno bbout DBLOCK. They like 10 years old.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

TI is awful, but you get props for IT and Canibus (he has had a few bad albums, but is probably the most gifted rapper overall right now). Check out CunningLynguists if you get a chance. I am also listening to Masta Ace's album "A Long Hot Summer" a lot now, it is great.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

TI is awful, but you get props for IT and Canibus (he has had a few bad albums, but is probably the most gifted rapper overall right now). Check out CunningLynguists if you get a chance. I am also listening to Masta Ace's album "A Long Hot Summer" a lot now, it is great.
I love the Juice Crew from back in the day with Marley Marl and the SYmphony. But this is a DBLOICK forum so..
Old 12-30-2006, 12:16 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

**** d- block they dont need a thread.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:18 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

I love the Juice Crew from back in the day with Marley Marl and the SYmphony. But this is a DBLOICK forum so..
well they dont need a thread in the first place any way, no one cares.
thread should be locked.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

thread should be locked.
May I ask your age, you're acting like a child. maybe 12 or 13. I'm 15
Old 12-30-2006, 12:22 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

thread should be locked.
well im 15
Old 12-30-2006, 12:23 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

thread should be locked.
well im 15
DAmn you give us teens a bad name then.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a label
And a group.

thread should be locked.
well im 15
i m not the one with the bad taste
Old 12-30-2006, 12:40 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

you should make an option that says none
Old 12-30-2006, 12:43 AM    (permalink

please. a whole seperate thread on d-block. theyre pretty good, but theres hardly anyone out there period deserving a thread. if someone doesnt know who youre talking about, probly a clue theyre not famous enough for a thread
Old 12-30-2006, 01:08 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best songs: Problem Child and 2 gun's Up

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:43 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:b705c4757d="yo123"]i have never heard of this DBlock character
It's a label
And a group.

thread should be locked.
well im 15
i m not the one with the bad taste[/quote:b705c4757d]

You realize you like G-Unit, don't you?
Old 12-30-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:ba3777a116="NYGibril28"][quote:ba3777a116="yo123"]i have never heard of this DBlock character
It's a label
And a group.

thread should be locked.
well im 15
i m not the one with the bad taste[/quote:ba3777a116]
and ur point
You realize you like G-Unit, don't you?[/quote:ba3777a116]
Old 12-30-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it amusing to see you guys quarrel

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:50 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I find it amusing to see you guys quarrel
LOL
Old 12-30-2006, 02:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
please. a whole seperate thread on d-block. theyre pretty good, but theres hardly anyone out there period deserving a thread. if someone doesnt know who youre talking about, probly a clue theyre not famous enough for a thread
Thats the dumbest thing ive heard all day. People like Immortal Technique and Canibus and Stat Quo and many others are barely known but they are still good.