Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Quick release

I was watching the Cowboys Training Camp on NFL Network yesterday, and i was surprised at how quick Tony Romo's release was. It seemed almost as fast a Dan Marino's.

it made me thought who else has a super quick release?

Philip Rivers
Marc Bulger
any others?
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My hot neighbor's boyfriend, that's how I moved him to the curb.....
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I've heard Saunders was fine tuning Campbell to have a much quicker release. Some friends that have been to TC have agreed that he's getting rid of the ball a lot quicker.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll tell u who doesn't have a quick release, Byron Leftwich

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
My hot neighbor's boyfriend, that's how I moved him to the curb.....
What the...?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick has a super quick release, though it may not do him any good now.

Cutler ain't too shabby either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Peyton is pretty quick. Keeps the ball almost right on his ear when he needs to. A lot of times he seems slower but watch last year's playoff game against the Ravens and you can see how fast he can do it.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
i'll tell u who doesn't have a quick release, Byron Leftwich
I wonder which QB has the slowlest release? Chris Simms has to have one of the slowest in the league.
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vince Young.....weird throwing motion, but he has an incredibly quick release.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, most quarterbacks who throw the ball sidearm tend to have relatively very fast releases. Rivers, Young, and Gannon all get (got, in the case of Gannon) rid the ball exceptionally fast.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brees gets the ball out really quickly, with very little wasted motion in his delivery. Although he does kind of have a little bit of a wind-up when he's throwing deep but that's to be expected.

I was watching some Peyton Manning highlights and sometimes he gets the football out lightning fast. There was one play against the Redskins it was off of playaction, seam pass down the middle to Dallas Clark, and it was almost instantly after he finished the play fake, he set up and released the football.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Brees gets the ball out really quickly, with very little wasted motion in his delivery. Although he does kind of have a little bit of a wind-up when he's throwing deep but that's to be expected.

I was watching some Peyton Manning highlights and sometimes he gets the football out lightning fast. There was one play against the Redskins it was off of playaction, seam pass down the middle to Dallas Clark, and it was almost instantly after he finished the play fake, he set up and released the football.

Peyton manning doesn't count.........

When we talk about players, there's a new Rule!!!

Champ doesn't count when talking about CB

Manning Doesn't count when we talk about QB

LT doesn't count when we talk about RB

We all know they're the best of the best!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't mine, but it's an interesting read from another poster, and I thought it would add to the discussion.

Endzonecrazy:
"I like this topic and happen to coach quarterbacks, so this is actually a fun topic to discuss. The misconception about throwing motions is that the power is derived from the arm. The power for the throw is actually generated from the turning of the trunk or torso. Thowing a football is different from throwing a baseball although there are more similarities than you would think. Anyway getting back to the topic this turning of the torso is what generates the power and why you see many people who have deliveries at lower angles appear to casual observers as pushing the ball or sidearm delivery. A football correctly thrown requires almost no windup - so when people see a throw without the elbow going backwards it appears to them to be "shotputted or pushed". Believe me it is anything but that. The real power (for righthanders) is being driven by the inside of the right knee - planted by the inside of the right foot and driving the hip which turn the torso in a horizontal motion and result in the release of the football. The flatter the rotation of the trunk the quicker the release of the ball.

What appears to be the release point is determined by the shoulder angle of the quarterback. There are several quarterbacks in the NFL employing a very nice tight delivery with no wasted motion. My personal list would include the following quarterbacks - Tom Brady, Carson Palmer, Drew Brees, Tony Romo, Phillip Rivers, Vince Young, Jay Cutler and Peyton Manning.

What is fun are the releases that look different but are very mechanically sound. Rivers and Young's releases are among the most fun because you hear so many "expert's" who don't have a clue about throwing mechanics criticize the release without understanding the fundamentals.

Actually the release that I find most intriguing is Peyton Manning's. He has added a weird feature to his that really is unique. He keeps his right elbow out from his body. To me the greatest releases ever were Marino's and Elway's. They kept the right arm right next to their side with no backward motion the only time there is seperation is as the trunk turns forward the arm is propelled forward by the turning of the trunk and goes forward to the target and releases in an upward motion. For the really quick releases like Marino, Elway, Rivers and believe it or not Young they tend to turn their trunks in a very flat lateral motion. Because the shortest distance in throwing a football is a straight line this results in a quick release. Also it is very accurate because there isn't as much vertical action for the release to contend with. Where Manning's (Peyton's) release is very interesting is he has eliminated the backward motion of his elbow even though he keeps his elbow away from his body. He is extremely smart and I think he figures this gives him the extremely quick release because there is no backward motion along with a higher release point to perhaps cut down on batted passes."

And in general, what do you think of the top young QBs? Rivers, Smith, Roethlisberger, Eli, Young, JaMarcus, Quinn, and Cutler. Likes, dislikes, etc.

Endzonecrazy:
"People have a point when they say you can't change a players release. The real truth is you can't change a quarterbacks motion unless they want to change it, understand why and how they are trying to change it and are very motivated to make that change. Brees absolutely started doing things differently from his first few years. If you look at game tapes back then he threw a very soft ball to the outside. I would cringe when I saw him throwing his outs and comebacks wondering whether the DB or the ball would get there first. He started working out with LT over the Summer and developed a much stronger core that enabled him to turn his trunk much faster and develop a much higher velocity on his throws. He also made some changes to his mechanics by tightening up his throwing motion and eliminating some excess movement and became much more consistent in his footwork. As a matter of fact he hasn't stopped improving. When he was on the Chargers he had a real tendency to overthrow his long passes. Distance control problems are caused most of the time by not shifting all of your weight to the front foot. The longer the pass the more important this becomes for distance control. It is almost counterintuitive because you would think that this would result in underthrows (which it does sometimes) but on all long throws it results in distance control problems. Kind of like a golfer who can hit it a mile but can't control his distance. Brees corrected this problem in his first year as a Saint so it is very impressive when you see a veteran who keeps getting better at his craft. By the way, for my money we got the better end of the deal keeping Rivers.

The two guys whose motions I don't like are Eli and Quinn's - Big Bens motion is excellent he has a great combination of mobility and a very fine throwing motion. Same with Cutler. I had never heard of him but jumped out of my shoes when I saw him a Junior against someone like Florida. I wrote that this guy was going to be an All Pro but unfortunately Shanahan saw the same thing. That dude has some skills. Jamarcus has a good throwing motion but his footwork is not consistent which is the same problem with Eli. Eli has a fairly tight throwing motion but very inconsistant footwork. Plus even with all the mechanics we are talking about alot of it comes down to intelligence and the ability to learn and adapt. Brees might be the king of that bunch. You have to hand it to Peyton also. He handles the blitzes and doesn't outhink himself which he had a tendency to do a few years ago. I think the way you get to him is pressure right up the middle and cut off his escape route to the right. he always rolls to the right under pressure. He also throws poorly with pressure right up the gut. I don't think Quinn will ever be a great quarterback unless he tightens his motion up considerably. He is currently mechanically unsound.They said his problem was accuracy and it is not hard to see why when you look at his motion. That guy from Oregon (Anderson??) has a better motion than Quinn. Jamarcus has an excellent motion and has a chance to be the best black quarterback since Warren Moon who had an incredibly good throwing motion. Smith has really tightened up his motion and is well on his way to being a Pro Bowl QB.

I think overall the NFL has more good QB's at one time since the Marino Elway Montana Moon era. This group is well on its way to being very special."
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very good read. Sometimes you have to realize it takes more than a big time Arm to be a great QB. It's all about Mechanics, the proper Footwork. Core strength, and driving the ball with your lower body.

Also some younger QB's make the mistake of tending to hold the football low by their hips when going into their throwing motion, when you're supposed to hold it up higher by your chest to eliminate wasted motion and a wind up.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprisingly enough, Grossman has a quick release. When he decides to throw the ball it leaves his hand fast. A play i vividly remember although I do not remember the opponent. Grossman was scrambling and he was nearly at the sideline when he suddenly threw a dart to Dez Clark. I was shocked because the ball just zipped out of his hand on the run and it was quite accurate.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xenos, thank you for that. That was definitely one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this site.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Xenos, thank you for that. That was definitely one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this site.
No problem. I wish I could take credit for writing that, but I unfortunately am still just learning. Heck, I have learned a lot from this forum as it is i.e bigbluedefense's posts about different defensive alignment and such.
If anything else has anything different from what that poster wrote, feel free to chime in and give us your thoughts and such.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Garcia, he rarely ever gets sacked because he gets rid of the ball so fast.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre1614 View Post
I was watching the Cowboys Training Camp on NFL Network yesterday, and i was surprised at how quick Tony Romo's release was. It seemed almost as fast a Dan Marino's.

it made me thought who else has a super quick release?

Philip Rivers
Marc Bulger
any others?
I love Tony's release...he has fantastic accuracy as well. W/ the weapons he has, he should be in for a big year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
I wonder which QB has the slowlest release? Chris Simms has to have one of the slowest in the league.
One Bears QB I noticed a painfully slow release on was Kyle Orton.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
You have to hand it to Peyton also. He handles the blitzes and doesn't outhink himself which he had a tendency to do a few years ago. I think the way you get to him is pressure right up the middle and cut off his escape route to the right. he always rolls to the right under pressure. He also throws poorly with pressure right up the gut.
If only we had Tommie Harris for the Superbowl...
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

a guy i work with went to a camp in greenbay n a coach told him he had a quicker release at the end of the camp then brett favre (i guess favre was there on the last day)
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
a guy i work with went to a camp in greenbay n a coach told him he had a quicker release at the end of the camp then brett favre (i guess favre was there on the last day)
so is your friend really good or are you insulting god... i mean favre?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
so is your friend really good or are you insulting god... i mean favre?
To be fair, you could have a quicker release than Favre and still suck at every other aspect of being a quarterback.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote