Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish we could get Schiano as our defensive coordinator :(

I love me some Schiano.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I wish we could get Schiano as our defensive coordinator :(

I love me some Schiano.
He may not be the best gameday coach but man he can coach the heck out of a defense. Obviously it's no coincidence our D looks this good as soon as he took over control of it. It's starting to become a little exciting again at Rutgers again which we haven't seen in a few years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He may not be the best gameday coach but man he can coach the heck out of a defense. Obviously it's no coincidence our D looks this good as soon as he took over control of it. It's starting to become a little exciting again at Rutgers again which we haven't seen in a few years.
Yeah he's excellent on defense. Honestly, he should be a lifer as the Rutgers HC, as long as he wants it.

But the Giants fan in me would love to see him as our DC.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yeah he's excellent on defense. Honestly, he should be a lifer as the Rutgers HC, as long as he wants it.

But the Giants fan in me would love to see him as our DC.
He definitely is a lifer especially if we start to win consistently again. I would love to see him coach an NFL defense though out of curiosity.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Schiano seems like one of the few college coaches who could make it in the NFL. I'm generally against college coaches, but I'd definitely give Schiano a chance.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I want him at Rutgers forever because it means we're doing well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Beauharnis is still my favorite. God I love him. He's who I'd want at LB for the g-men
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duron Harmon is impressing me. He has become quite the ballhawk. 4 interceptions in 5 games so far this year.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 10-11-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I like Beau a lot as I was pimping him pretty good after his freshman year but Greene's speed on the field has won me over. Logan Ryan is quickly turning into someone who you don't throw at and if you do then you probably made a bad mistake.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here though so I should probably calm down but this D just has me so impressed right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 01:38 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'M PLAYING ON THE FIELD TOMORROW SIDHSIFUNDFSDNSF
my flag football team is in the tourny championship and...i'm SO PUMPED
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'M PLAYING ON THE FIELD TOMORROW SIDHSIFUNDFSDNSF
my flag football team is in the tourny championship and...i'm SO PUMPED
AWESOME!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We eeked that one out but I'll take it. Defense holding them to under 200 yards rushing is really good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love watching Nova. He has swagger and he didn't let those interceptions bother him. He spreads the ball around unlike Dodd, and he seems to have a nice connection with Pratt.

The D is great. They did a great job stopping the always annoying triple option.

The only player I'm disappointed with is Huggins. The guy can't cough up the ball as much as he does.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 10-15-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I love watching Nova. He has swagger and he didn't let those interceptions bothe him. He spreads the ball around unlike Dodd, and he seems to have a nice connection with Pratt.

The D is great. They did a great job stopping the always annoying triple option.

The only player I'm disappointed with is Huggins. The guy can't cough up the ball as much as he does.
Yeah the fumbles are a little worrisome but I still like the fact that he doesn't dance and hits the holes quick. Nova had a very good 2nd half after looking shaky early. Enough can't be said about the defense. They gave up the one long run on the TD but besides that not much else.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

D was very good, O was inconsistant and couldn't finish. Story of our season. We should've blown them out. Kicking the 52 yarder on the 1st drive instead of going for it, fumble on the 1, the miss on the bootleg on 4th down, blocked FG, bad INT's by Nova. but a lot of very promising things to look forward to. I'm pumped. Hopefully we can beat Louisville easily and have big time momentum for the big WVU game
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hurricane and Scotty what do you think about Louisville? I hope they're not looking ahead to WV.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-16-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

28 in BCS!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-16-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

As long as we don't look ahead to WV, we should win. Louisville's offense is awful and with our good/great defense, keeping them to single digits is a possibility. Louisville does have a decent defense though. My prediction: Rutgers 24 Louisville 10.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-17-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I lied we're actually 31st but still awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-17-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

friday night against a lesser opponent, coming off a big homecoming win, on the road, and looking forward to our game against WVU which is now scheduled on ABC...yes, this is a mega huge definition of a trap game. I'm scared. But our D is so good, I expect them to keep us in it at and be a (the) reason we win
Quote:
Old 10-17-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well it's certainly good to have winning Rutgers football again. If we win Friday that WV game is going to be insane.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2011, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Bowl eligible with a win tonight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Just frustrating. ******* Harrison.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-22-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Belichick was on the sideline for our game last night and it's a shame he couldn't help. This loss is killing me still.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-23-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

That loss is going to sting for a while. With the WV loss, we would have been in great position going into our match-up with WV.

I think Jersey Joe needs to get more touches. He's making things happen when he gets his hands on the ball.

Sig by BoneKrusher