Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-03-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default What do you guys think are the best college football uniforms?

I like:

The Army Black Tops:

and

Syracuse Blue Tops:
Old 08-03-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

all about Da U
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79 View Post
all about Da U
Eh,those are average at best. I'll go Penn State and Michigan on this one.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, how homerish is this thread going to get?

Anyway, I go with Arizona State Sun Devils...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
big daddy russ
Rookie

big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.big daddy russ is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
Eh,those are average at best. I'll go Penn State and Michigan on this one.
I'll take Michigan for 600 and Penn State for 1000, Trebek.

I think PSU's away jerseys may be the best-looking and Michigan's is probably second, but I also like Notre Dame's and (even though I hate the program) Bama's. I think the old-school jerseys still look the best.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan, Penn State, Texas, ND, U. And Oregon (no I'm kidding(
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post

I'm going to have to disagree.....strongly.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Texas-White

Alabama-Crimson

Michigan-White

Ole Miss-Red

UNC-Carolina Blue

Navy-Blue(Pun Intended)
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Notre Dame Green

Maryland Black

Hawaii

FSU

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona's Red

Cal's Blue

Any of the Utah uniforms

Any of the Montana uniforms

New North Texas uniforms:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Auburn blue jerseys.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like Cal's blue jerseys and then any teams' black jersey when black isn't the teams primary color i.e. maryland, louisville, FSU
Old 08-09-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawaii black jersey...yummy

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oregons black.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post

hey that's big pete, I KNOW HIM!

edit: know OF him...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
RedLionAle
Rookie

RedLionAle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the Green/black Hawaii jerseys, myself.
RedLionAle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seems like theres an even split between posters who favor "new-look" and posters who favor "old-look" styles. I'm personally 100% for traditional looks, and my top 5 is:

1. Michigan Home

2. Penn State Home

3. Alabama Home

4. Ohio State Home

5. LSU Home
Old 08-09-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Bama's but for some reason I hate LSU's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kidding of course

The best are

yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Maryland Black, FSU Black, PSU White

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Dome

The alternate ASU jerseys.

Just kidding, but they do sell these on the school's website for $70.

Want more ASU news, visit my new blog Pitchfork Nation
Old 08-10-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penn St, and I like the Ole Miss jerseys too.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU, Tennessee, Hawaii, Penn St., and USC

and of course CU hahaha jk jk

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Buckeyes
Rookie

Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.

Boise State - Away

UCLA - Home

Akron - Home

Miami (OH) - Away and Home

and of course the buckeyes.... but we all know how the scarlet and gray looks.

Last edited by Buckeyes : 08-10-2007 at 11:04 AM.
Buckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
GoinDeepWithCJ

Those North Texas uniforms look real similar to Southlake Carroll

North Texas

Southlake Carroll

Could new coach Todd Dodge have something to do with this? :)