Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Best Football play

What was your best Football play(catch/run/pass/tackle/INT ect.)? It doesn't matter if you made the play in a real game or Pickup game.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone did a prothro catch on me in flag football.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine would have to be...
... When my team had the ball on our 35 we were down 21 - 17 my Qb threw me a terrible pass so I jumped up brought it down one handed ran to their 40 then stiff armed one defender then another I was at their 25-30 broke one tackle then ran all the way to their one yard line then I was finally tackled. The next play I ran a fade into the corner of the endzone and caught the game winning TD to get my team to the campionship.

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 08-04-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a pick fora TD my last home game my senior year (on senior night)

thats something you dont forget right there

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I caught a lateral from a designed hook and lateral play and took it to the house last year to barely beat at team in the playoffs.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

bump keep posting

Old 08-03-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

State Title game Dec 2003... I played for Hamilton High School an emerging powerhouse at the time going up against the clear cut team to beat in AZ for the last few years Mesa Mountain View. The game went to overtime at 14-14. We scored first in OT, and they matched that with a score of their own. So now we're heading into OT2 at 21-21. In the second OT we again scored and they again matched that. So now were headed into OT3 at 28-28. We again having more trouble this time scored. Mesa Moutnain View started to drive and made it all the way to a goal line situation. It's 4th and goal from the 1, they run a stretch to the left and I blew up their TE allowing the Safety to come in behind me and dive to take the ball carrier down 1/2 an inch shy of the goal line resulting in our 1st State title of many to follow. I felt so great after jacking up the TE and knowing I blew that play up.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pick - Up game.....................

We were playing in the basketball gym. With Volleyball nets On the outta bounds line.(Nets were out) Four people had me corner up against the nets(like a inch away). I pull 2 or 3 moves made them all fall. Then, Jumped over the one in front of me as he lifted up his hands. Then, ran like 10 more yards and got a TD.

This was in the gym so it was two hands touch........

As I was standing in the endzone my friend Jay yell out "That's it, Your the blackest person I know and you're white!"

I can catch anything and my agility is second too none....
Old 08-03-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two teams tied with about a minute to go. My team was an extreme underdog. My first game called up to varsity. I get put in at corner. The other team throws a little flat to my side. Kid jukes me, goes back to the inside. I gain my balance, catch up to him. Punch the ball, fumble forced. Pick up the ball and run about 70 yards for 6. It was so sick.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Two teams tied with about a minute to go. My team was an extreme underdog. My first game called up to varsity. I get put in at corner. The other team throws a little flat to my side. Kid jukes me, goes back to the inside. I gain my balance, catch up to him. Punch the ball, fumble forced. Pick up the ball and run about 70 yards for 6. It was so sick.
nice job man

Old 08-03-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing DE, the opposing team runs a sweep to my side, i shed my block and on my way to the RB i slip but manage to grab his leg, as he's trying to shake me off my friend absolutely cleans him out, one of the hardest hits i've ever seen. It was Hilarious

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was a freshman I made a good grab in the corner of the endzone from about the twenty yard line on fourth down. It was cool because even though that was in the third quarter, it was still the difference as we won by a touchdown. Against rivals too. And that's all I have to show of my football career...

But I had an awesome one handed grab while playing touch football in my school's gym. In about a thirty yard toss I leaped up as high as I could go to get it (I'm 6'4" and can jump decently) and right before I caught it my legs were taken out from under me and then I grabbed it and proceeded to fall on the ground on my back (I managed to keep my head from hitting the floor though, might not have been good). The cool part though was that I was a yard short so before I got the chance to realize how much it hurt I rolled in to score. The next day I hurt to say the least, but it was worth it.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a 160 lb WR all through high school so my favorite plays were every single time that I got to perform crack back blocks and absolutely decleat linebackers that outweighed me by about 50 lbs.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was in Pop Warner I was playing RB and I was huge compared to all the other kids but wasn't the fastest. I ran to the outside left and I saw there was no one on the other side of the field. So I turned back the other way and pulled a "Marcus Allen". I ended up scoring a 40 yard TD.

Oh the glory days.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Threw a fade pass in the endzone to a 5'8 guy being guarded by a 6'0 guy for a touchdown. it was a beautiful pass that im not sure peyton manning couldve even thrown. defensive wise i was playing safety and a wr was kinda bobbling the ball at about the 2 yard-line and i just ripped it from him for the int right before he scored.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a lineman... we do nothing but sit there and block while everyone else gets the glory.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:03 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There so many I can't list them all. :)
Old 08-04-2007, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet pick-up game....Other team brings a massive blitz leaving me open. My QB underthrows, I try to come back, tip it with one hand, fall down on my ass, ball is still in the air. As it comes down, I kick it up in the air, grab it, get up and waltz in for a TD. 7 on 7. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Then the next play, we bring a blitz, QB tries to throw it away and I jump the route and snag a one handed INT. Good times :)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The score was 14-6 with :21 seconds left in the game and we had the ball on the opponent's 32 yard line. It was 4th and 8. I go under center call the cadence and get the snap. I dropped back and saw a LB blitzing and he blew up my right guard. I roll right to try and allude the pressure, and I can feel him right on my heels. One of my receivers is running an out n up and he starts to turn up field, I throw it, and hit him perfectly in stride 3 yards deep in the endzone. We converted the necessary 2 point conversion after that.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My personal favorite, was on the first drive of the game, the opposing team was on the one yard line. I was playing DE, and they tried to surprise us with a pass. I pulled a spin move to get by the blocker, sacked the QB, he coughed it up, and I grabbed it, but then the HB was right there to make the tackle, I stiff armed him, and took it back about 90 yards for a TD.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Are you guys reading eachothers plays b/c some of them are really good

Old 08-04-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
My personal favorite, was on the first drive of the game, the opposing team was on the one yard line. I was playing DE, and they tried to surprise us with a pass. I pulled a spin move to get by the blocker, sacked the QB, he coughed it up, and I grabbed it, but then the HB was right there to make the tackle, I stiff armed him, and took it back about 90 yards for a TD.
The next Gaines Adams????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The next Gaines Adams????

**** Gaines Adams, try Mario Williams :P
Old 08-04-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7v7, I caught a swing pass and then a corner came at me. I faked a turn to the other side, the corner bought it, and kept running to the other side, then I had 1v1 on the safety and I juked him so bad he hurt his knee.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goin into my jr year in a passing tourny i was guarding some small reciever and the qb threw the ball and the reciever jumped over me and caught it one handed over me...i was like wow hahaha...