Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I'm a lineman... we do nothing but sit there and block while everyone else gets the glory.
you said it
Old 08-04-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The score was 14-6 with :21 seconds left in the game and we had the ball on the opponent's 32 yard line. It was 4th and 8. I go under center call the cadence and get the snap. I dropped back and saw a LB blitzing and he blew up my right guard. I roll right to try and allude the pressure, and I can feel him right on my heels. One of my receivers is running an out n up and he starts to turn up field, I throw it, and hit him perfectly in stride 3 yards deep in the endzone. We converted the necessary 2 point conversion after that.
nice play man

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
**** Gaines Adams, try Mario Williams :P

**** Mario

Julius Peppers.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
**** Mario

Julius Peppers.
**** Peppers

Michael Strahan.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best play was in my one and only snap as a DE in an end of season tournament. I was put in as our regular DE was injured and just told "get after the QB", so I get down, bull rush the LT and got a sack to end a drive.

Other than that I played LG, my most memorable game weirdly enough was my very first university game against the reigning champions. Our QB threw a pick, I ran over to try and make a tackle, didn't see an LB coming to block me and he levelled me, knocked my helmet clean off my head. Next series I got to run block on the first play, got to the second level and took the LB clean off his feet and out of that entire series.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

This was like my best game i have ever played... i had 217 yards rushing and i touchdown... but the score was 7-7 in the fourth quarter because our qb had lik 25 yards passing and like 5 interceptions... but there was about 5 minutes on the clock and it was third down, so our qb drops back and throws it to our wideout running a fly... well no surprise they pick it off because it was underthrown... it was a backside fly and i had backside protection from the fullback positon.. so i run and if he beats me its a touchdown... i run up and he attempts to break me down... but i dont stop running and i go full speed into this kid... apperantly he flew like 5 yards back... fumbled and my tailback picked it up and ran it in for the touchdown in the confusion... i hit him so hard i broke his jaw and knocked most of the rivits off his helmet... i hit him so hard i knocked myself out... and well that was the last play i have ever played in football... i have the video somewhere ill find it and upload it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I hav a couple, but my favorite has to be two weeks ago, playing summer ball in Ontario, we were playing Brantford who we beat two weeks before 42-14. Anyways, this time it was playoffs, and the intensity was HIGH! This one play our coach called an "all go",and usually being a LB, i would never call this off, but I did. I called for us to drop back into our cover 3 base (cover 3 because were in Canada, bigger field). So anyways, i begin dropping back, the QB takes 3 step drop and begins to throw, I see the ball going, everything felt like slow motion, and I think S**T i aint gonna get it. I kept running, and I dove, tipped the ball in the air, at this point im 180 degrees in the air, and i start to turn in the air, the WR jumps on top of me in the air, and I put my arm up and grab the ball in the air and pull it in for INT. Man that was so sick. I got HYPED!!!!

We ened up losing 28-14. Kinda sucks, but that was a play and a half.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

like this one time i touched the ball, and like did something, then i dont remember the rest
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I honestly cant remember a lot but i only have 2 that i remember, In HS, theres that one play where u finally become a football player, well i was playing woodbridge my JR. year and they ran it at my side, i bullrushed the G, then i threw him and tackled the RB for a loss. Everyone came around me and said way to got Fitz(Another player) and when they found out it was may, they were shocked. Then last year, my first on OL, it was practice and i was scout team, but anyway, i was pulling and the DE came up and sat and didnt see me, so i did what ever OLineman does, i decleated him and he went flying. The entire sideline went crazy and most started laughing. I hope i get some this year, in a game.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
like this one time i touched the ball, and like did something, then i dont remember the rest
lol I wonder if anyone will try to make one up

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'd be pretty lame if someone did make one up, my story's a bit lame as I only played the one year before I ruined my knee, but yeah it was good at the time for me lol.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post

Lay off the weed.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Lay off the weed.
whos Julio Stone?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I threw a ten yard TD pass. There was also this one time I ran for 32 yards while breaking three tackles.

next question

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
It'd be pretty lame if someone did make one up, my story's a bit lame as I only played the one year before I ruined my knee, but yeah it was good at the time for me lol.
It's a bit of a shame the centre for American Football in England (at least last time I checked, which was a long time ago) is about 15 minutes from my house at Crystal Palace sports centre. I spend a lot of time there and never once checked out playing.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My favorite play was catching a 27 yard TD at TE my sophmore year. I switched to OLB the next year.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best plays @ center were this past year going up against the reigning 2 time first team all state noseguard who is 6'3" and weighs like 295 and hes not fat at all. dudes a straight bear. hardest game of my life but we battled and he had one tackle which was 5 yards down field.

i also was a situational pass rushing OLB in a 50 defense. My best play was against a very successful opponent who we had never played before from across town. Were down 20-14 with a few mins left and coach comes up to me and says "i'm gonna put you in on third down son and i need you to make a play." i go in and blitz of course and the tackle fans out to get me, i absolutely give him the shawne merriman treatment then toss the RB out of the way to sack the QB and rip the ball out of his hands and hold on for dear life. Ive never been more excited in my life and ive never heard that stadium go so crazy. it was awesome, i get chills thinking about that moment.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

i already told my story but my dads always talking about how in one game (he played OT and nose guard) he had 16 tackles in the first half from nose guard, and then after half they started double-teaming him and he got one tackle in the second half.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best football play..

Junior year we were going into the playoffs .. game before the D-6 Finals.. we played our Rival Forest Hills.

We were losing near the end of the game.. My job was to spy on their RB.. he's a quick little bugger but he's not quick adjusting.

They split him out a bit.. then they snapped the ball and he dropped for a screen pass.. I just went full speed and blasted the crap out of him. The pass hit my helmet as I blew the kid up and my cousin (Our cornerback) caught it on the 5 yard line.

My other best play was... I don't know how many of you know Larod Stephens-Howling from Pittsburgh University (Starting RB). Well he played at Johnstown.. We played them (AAA) we were Double AA. They had a massive OL.. our DL was averaging maybe 250lbs.. their OL was near 290+.

Again I was the RB spy and they did a end around pitch. I caught him near the sidelines and literally picked him up and threw him out.. Somehow, and I still can't figure out how to this day.. I ended up with the ball in my hands.. finally a second later it sunk in.. I rambled 40 yards for the Td.. We won, only because the coach didn't want to put him back in.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:56 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I honestly cant remember a lot but i only have 2 that i remember, In HS, theres that one play where u finally become a football player, well i was playing woodbridge my JR. year and they ran it at my side, i bullrushed the G, then i threw him and tackled the RB for a loss. Everyone came around me and said way to got Fitz(Another player) and when they found out it was may, they were shocked. Then last year, my first on OL, it was practice and i was scout team, but anyway, i was pulling and the DE came up and sat and didnt see me, so i did what ever OLineman does, i decleated him and he went flying. The entire sideline went crazy and most started laughing. I hope i get some this year, in a game.
What school did you play for?
Old 08-05-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Best football play..

Junior year we were going into the playoffs .. game before the D-6 Finals.. we played our Rival Forest Hills.

We were losing near the end of the game.. My job was to spy on their RB.. he's a quick little bugger but he's not quick adjusting.

They split him out a bit.. then they snapped the ball and he dropped for a screen pass.. I just went full speed and blasted the crap out of him. The pass hit my helmet as I blew the kid up and my cousin (Our cornerback) caught it on the 5 yard line.

My other best play was... I don't know how many of you know Larod Stephens-Howling from Pittsburgh University (Starting RB). Well he played at Johnstown.. We played them (AAA) we were Double AA. They had a massive OL.. our DL was averaging maybe 250lbs.. their OL was near 290+.

Again I was the RB spy and they did a end around pitch. I caught him near the sidelines and literally picked him up and threw him out.. Somehow, and I still can't figure out how to this day.. I ended up with the ball in my hands.. finally a second later it sunk in.. I rambled 40 yards for the Td.. We won, only because the coach didn't want to put him back in.
lol, thats sick. I hope I end up playing someone who goes to the NFL. Ill be going 1v1 against Desean Preaster(spl?) outts Utica. Hell go D1.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where is kickmikehass when you need him? He couild make this thread so much longer :)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
lol, thats sick. I hope I end up playing someone who goes to the NFL. Ill be going 1v1 against Desean Preaster(spl?) outts Utica. Hell go D1.
The sad thing? People thought I was a better RB/MLB Duo than LaRod..

5'11 235lbs, 4.49 40' coming out of high school.

I'm now 6'1 and 245lbs... I run in the 4.45 area. I've broke a 4.3 before.

My issue was I blew out my knee in my senior season.. Sucks because I was going D1.

Running the ball I went out for a screen and a safety came up and just put a helmet in my left knee. I literally did a 360 flip sideways and just snapped my left knee.

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 08-05-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
The sad thing? People thought I was a better RB/MLB Duo than LaRod..

5'11 235lbs, 4.49 40' coming out of high school.

I'm now 6'1 and 245lbs... I run in the 4.45 area. I've broke a 4.3 before.

My issue was I blew out my knee in my senior season.. Sucks because I was going D1.

Running the ball I went out for a screen and a safety came up and just put a helmet in my left knee. I literally did a 360 flip sideways and just snapped my left knee.
Damn, How bads the injury? Those are obviously impressive numbers, if you heal up, you should defintaly get back into football. Is that you in your sig?
Old 08-05-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Damn, How bads the injury? Those are obviously impressive numbers, if you heal up, you should defintaly get back into football. Is that you in your sig?
I tore 75% of my lateral meniscus.. I have had it removed. I'm still training.. I'm just waiting to hear about some treatments that are regrowing meniscus...

I don't know if I'll crack those again. I can still run fast, but the knee swelling after every game is killer. I'm still in shape, I can still play.

As for my sig, thats Greyson Gunheim from Washington. He's going to be a beast for a 3-4 OLB. I think he and I have a lot of like characteristics.