Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this second time, i ran, and then i think jumped or something like that
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
this second time, i ran, and then i think jumped or something like that
Have you ever tried doing a spin? Its INTENSE
Old 08-05-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

hey Kal, i played at Laguna Hills from soph-sr. Played at mission my freshman year. Another play i remember but it was good. Im like 6' 150lbs and run a 5.5 playing DE(freshman year at Mission Viejo), its against Dana Hills, my job was to force anything back in for the OLB, well i play out and force him in and the OLB is also past me, so he goes runnin past him for 80 yards, and i was like 8 yards behind him the entire time getting pissed. We go to the sidelines and the OLB just starts yelling at me why i was out and i told him i was he was suppost to be in, the coach comes over and asks the play we both say it and he says i did right and he screwed up, i started laughing cause he got so pissed at me when he screwed up, we won by the way, 10-0 freshman year
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
hey Kal, i played at Laguna Hills from soph-sr. Played at mission my freshman year. Another play i remember but it was good. Im like 6' 150lbs and run a 5.5 playing DE(freshman year at Mission Viejo), its against Dana Hills, my job was to force anything back in for the OLB, well i play out and force him in and the OLB is also past me, so he goes runnin past him for 80 yards, and i was like 8 yards behind him the entire time getting pissed. We go to the sidelines and the OLB just starts yelling at me why i was out and i told him i was he was suppost to be in, the coach comes over and asks the play we both say it and he says i did right and he screwed up, i started laughing cause he got so pissed at me when he screwed up, we won by the way, 10-0 freshman year
I play for University. I could understand why you left mission or Laguna Hills. When did you play for Laguna Hills?
Old 08-05-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

from 02-04(Grad of 05) at Laguna and that one great class of Mission Viejo guys of 01
Old 08-05-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
from 02-04(Grad of 05) at Laguna and that one great class of Mission Viejo guys of 01
do you know a Kevin Mccafrey?
Old 08-05-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

sounds familiar, is he like 6'6"?
Old 08-06-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
buckeyes12
Rookie

buckeyes12 needs more cowbell.

mine would haveto be my sack/forced fumble my sophmore year in HS football. our safety recovered it and ran it in for a TD.

but in a pick up game, i caught a WR screen, broke a tackle, another, ran down the field, then as im about to be tackled, cut inside and scored the TD. it was sick.

im 5'9 197 lbs, i played DE and Guard in HS
Old 08-06-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flag Football in 5th Grade. It was a toss sweep (I was the RB) to the right from the 15 yard line, as I turned the corner around the outside I saw no holes, so I turned and switched the field and ran 85 yards for a touchdown and left everyone in the dust. And I decided to do an endzone dance as well. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My teammate's best play.. He was the SLB or LILB in our oddball 34.

we were in a 3-4... he is up near the line.. I'm supposed to slide back and cover..

Right as the the ball is hiked, before the RG/C got out of there stance or the qb got out of center... he turned sideways.. went halfway through the line and jumped knocking the QB down..

It was amazing.. One of those rare LaVar Arrington type jump plays. Kid was like 6'1 and could dunk.. one of the few whiteboys I ever saw dunk a ball in my area.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we have a play where our runningback ran it to the right, then he cut it back all the way to the left, where he broke a tackle, he went back right, then back left.....he got wrapped up by 4 defenders, and he lateralled back to our FB......and he started to run, and after his 3-4th step, i came and Leveled the guy who was running after him....

i honestly felt like Jason peters
Old 08-06-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
sounds familiar, is he like 6'6"?
uh...maybe like 6'3 at most. He was a receiver. Went to Arizona. Now he coaches here.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Oh **** i forgot about my long run as an offensive lineman haha...

K our center and quarterback purposfully snapped the ball then set it down and pretended to run off to the left side... i was pulling the right side and i picked it up and had liek a 75 yard run off of it.. it was awesome...

i was our runningback... but i was also our biggest guy.. it was sad... i played offensive line in the 3rd quarter so our backups got time... it was crap but i had 200 yards rushing by the end of the season off tha play alone haha

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple plays. When I was just a kid playing Pee Wee fotball, in my second and third year, I was one of the bigger kids on the team. In my second year, I was playing OLB, but our coaches weren't great, and I really didn't understand all the things a linebacker was supposed to do. I was like 11 or something, and all I could remember from TV was guys like Lawrence Taylor going after the QB, so I figured that's what you where supposed to do. Basically, I just played rush end, and the coaches never corrected me. Well, I racked up a bunch of TFL's that year(since you could go half a season without actually have a team attempt a pass, I only got a couple sacks.)

Anyway, two games before the playoffs started, we were playing a team that actually threw once in a while. So on one play, the QB drops back. I come totally free around the left side, I mean no one even tried to block me. As I'm closing on him, his arm starts to go back. So instead of diving, I kind of jumped at him. Now, I have almost no vert, but I fealt like I was so high above him. He never even saw me somehow. I came crashing down on top of him, with basically one arm knocking the ball away, and blasting him backwards and right off his feet. I saw the ball, so I scooped it and ran it back 34 yards for the TD. The QB had to leave the game with a concussion, on a backboard, but he was ok.

The game after that one, this team kept running reverses to the TE going away from me. On one play, they ran one coming towards me. As I said, all I did was rush the QB, so I was in the backfield waiting when he got the ball. Again, I was unblocked. He lowered his shoulder. As I went for the tackle, my right wrist got caught inside on his shoulder and snapped. But I held onto his jersey with my left hand until my teammates got there and dropped him for a loss. That was my last play of the season, and I missed the playoffs that year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Defense - game sealing sack up 12-6, we eventually won 18-6.

Offense - 55 yard catch + run to the 5 giving my team a chance to win with minutes left. We lost 14-6 though.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

couple highlights -
in MS i played qb n i was supposed to roll out to the rite but i couldnt see over the lineman n they were blitzing so i rolled to the left n took off running for like a 30 yd td.. later in that same game on 4th down at like the 10 i roled out to the rite n lasered a pass to the TE who wsa in triple coverage.. hit him rite in the hands n he dropped it. dont know how its a higlihgt lol.

now for HS...
in the first game of the year (i wasnt actually medically cleared to play from a surgery) so i hadnt practiced at all. i had been there, just couldnt do anything. so coach puts me in n im like ok w.e its my chance. i dint know the routes real well so i just did a backside slant, qb throws it up to my side n i outjumped a taller corner to catch it one handed. unfortunatly, i landed out of bounds

my best highlight tho would be the INT i had last year for a td. the kid i wsa covering was a *****, i made him my ***** that game. anyway, the qb throws it, i could read his route rite away the kid sucked.. i got in front of him, caught it, n then he tried to tackle me but all he really did was grab my jersey.. lucky i got off him before anyone on the offense could get to me n i got about a 40 yd td. lookin at the game film it was pretty sweet. some champ bailey **** lol thats what my friend said about it.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this third time, i was playing defense, i think
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when i played flag football when iw as a lil tike,the coach called me a young greg lloyd because i would always sack the qb
Old 08-08-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was 14 - 10 them, with :51 secs to go. We call our best play, Wing T Midline Option. The DT read the hand off, so I took the ball,and ran 42 yards for the TD. That was also the 80th TD in my life.