Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC PS3 Madden 08 & NCAA 08 Tournament Thread!

Well, since the 360 users have one, I will start the one for PS3 users.

So, We'll start with NCAA right now, and once Madden comes out we might start setting that one up.

Okay, here's the dillio: Anyone interested in doing a NCAA 08 Tournamen, sign up here! All requests to join must in this form:

Member name on NFLDC - PS3 Gamertag - Team you will use.

Teams and seed will be determined by a first come first serve basis. Luckily for me, I am starting this, so I get to be no.1.

TIME:
There will be no official set time, but rather a deadline. To make things more convenient, the two opponents would meet online whenever their schedules match up, and then pm the results to me. I will make up the bracket. There will be probably a 4 days to a week deadline to get the games in.

PLAYERS:
Looking for at least 8 players, but would be great if we could get 16, although I don't know if there are that many ps3 owners here. We'll play it by year I guess.

Poster................Gamertag.............Team
Smokey Joe..........MPB......................Clemson (6 seed)
WinslowBodden.....BrownsCanes80.......Miami (1 seed)
IndyColtScout......ColtsFan182129.......Michigan (2 seed)
PACKmanN...........PACKmanN..............FSU (4 seed)
cardsalltheway.....Schenkel23.............USC (5 seed)
Patriots-Lions.......Oblivion12...............LSU (3 seed)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Last edited by Smokey Joe : 08-07-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the time of it...

But if I can, my gamertag is BrownsCanes80 and I will be Miami.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Poster.............Gamertag.............Team
IndyColtScout...ColtsFan182129....Michigan (NCAA)/Colts (Madden)

Let me know when...
Old 08-04-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Depends on the time of it...

But if I can, my gamertag is BrownsCanes80 and I will be Miami.
well, we'd work something out. It wouldn't be like an official tournament like in the game, but rather the two opponents meeting up whenever they have a chance, and such. I'd create the bracket and stuff, and you guys would have to pm me the results and such. There wouldn't be a set time, rather just a deadline on when the game needs to be done.

Old 08-04-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poster.............Gamertag.............Team
PACKmanN.......PACKmanN............FSU/Packers
Old 08-04-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

cardsalltheway
Schenkel23
USC

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I will signup for the Madden tourney when we get one goin. Not NCAA though.

Last edited by Man_Of_Steel : 08-04-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I will signup for the Madden tourney when we get one goin.
Me too and I'll play as Cleveland.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 08-04-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in for the NCAA tourney, but I'm likely going to skip Madden this year and just wait for next year's.

Username: Patriots-Lions
PSN ID: Oblivion12
Team: LSU
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

well, we got 4 now. That'd be good enough for a mini tournament. I will leave this open for a day or so and see how we are by then.

Old 08-04-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
well, we got 4 now. That'd be good enough for a mini tournament. I will leave this open for a day or so and see how we are by then.
i will be in a madden tourny, just not ncaa.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
i will be in a madden tourny, just not ncaa.
I know... but I'm doing the NCAA tournament setup first.

Old 08-06-2007, 05:33 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok I think we should start this, no one going to join.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:09 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill do madden as well but not NCAA

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Ok I think we should start this, no one going to join.
okay... I'll get this thing ready this afternoon.

Old 08-06-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Bracket is up.... now, lets work on the times.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

two number twos haha

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

WTF!!!!

I got left out I hate you - rep for life.

Just kidding ;)

Old 08-06-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smokey, I am available after 10:00 PM tonight and before 4:00 PM tomorrow. However, I will be gone Wednesday, Thursday, and most of Friday.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

oh crap... there are actually six people. I didn't see card's post, and W-B, you want in?

Old 08-06-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

okay, so winslowbodden, you in? I will determine seeds by random (drawing names from a hat) and seed no. 1 and no. 2 will have a bye.

The bracket is/was garbage and is now gone.

Old 08-06-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
okay, so winslowbodden, you in? I will determine seeds by random (drawing names from a hat) and seed no. 1 and no. 2 will have a bye.

I'm in, who was I facing?
Old 08-06-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:

Lol don't worry about it man I was just kidding, don't leave me out for the Madden one (although I think I'm better at NCAA then Madden.)

Old 08-06-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Lol don't worry about it man I was just kidding, don't leave me out for the Madden one (although I think I'm better at NCAA then Madden.)
no, we need you in!

Old 08-07-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

okay, I got the bracket all updated and I determined seeds all by random. WinslowBodden and IndyColtScout both have buys for the first round. I would like to see all first round matches complete sometime this weekend.