Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 10-25-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

just waiting for after the bye week to see if they start Beck to give him some time.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8044868e

Congrats to Teddy Ginn on his first punt return touchdown. Also, good to see Jason Allen making plays, I've always liked the guy.

I didn't get to see much of Beck in the pocket, as I was primarily watching the Chiefs/Colts game. How did he look?
Old 11-21-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

llike a rookie in his first game against a good pass defense in the rain and wind

but he didnt turn the ball over and did march down the first to the 1 in the 4th quarter. So he was okay he could of done better and that 3rd string TE hadnt dropped a TD it would of helped.

But he wasnt a bad day for a first start on the road and all.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky Williams might play on Monday

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleo is starting again this week against Baltimore... unbelieveable! Pathetic! Cam's gotta go!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Dolphins can't care about developing Beck, they need to get a win badly.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins owner Huizenga is considering selling the team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3155443

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats fellas.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WON!!!!! i

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u gotta looooove Lemon

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

When life gives you Cleo Lemon, you make victory!!!!!! ;)

Congrats, phins fans.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats! Jason Taylor willed you guys to that victory.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

How's Michael Lehan looked this year? I think he's starting for you guys? I liked him out of college and in Cleveland. Just wondering.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Cleo is starting again this week against Baltimore... unbelieveable! Pathetic! Cam's gotta go!
Open mouth...Insert foot.

Damn how dumb do you feel after we pulled out the win?

For once, Cam made the right decision and I was saying that before we won the game (I honestly thought we were going 0-16). Beck just looked horrible for two weeks in a row. I mean he was downright awful, career 3rd stringers play better then the way Beck had played the last two weeks.

It kills me that we draft a guy like Beck in round 2 and he comes out and lays the biggest egg I've ever seen. But Baltimore drafts Troy Smith in round 5 and he carved us up like we were swiss cheese while he was in there. I might if the kicker could hit a 44 yard FG, Smith would have marched his team down the field for the victory as a rookie. Trent Edwards has looked good too. Damn why is it that we can't find a decent QB to save our lives?

I'm not asking for a miracle with John Beck, just please show me more then 6 turnovers during a 5 quarter span. Beck has shown me absolutely nothing to make me think he can be our future.

On the bright side, Lorenzo Booker is an animal. He is gonna be one hell of a 3rd down back.

Randy Mueller deserves a shot to helm the GM position for a couple more years. Ginn, Satele, Booker, Mauia, Fields and Soliai have all done enough to show they have a future in this league. Jury is still out on Beck, Wright, Smith, and Mormino will have to step up next year but damn it looks like we had a pretty decent draft for once. If one of Beck, Wright, Smith and Mormino pan out, Randy looks liek he could have potentially hit on 7 of the 10 guys we drafted. With that kind of rate, we will get better sooner rather then later.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleo Lemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John Beck

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Open mouth...Insert foot.

Damn how dumb do you feel after we pulled out the win?

For once, Cam made the right decision and I was saying that before we won the game (I honestly thought we were going 0-16). Beck just looked horrible for two weeks in a row. I mean he was downright awful, career 3rd stringers play better then the way Beck had played the last two weeks.

It kills me that we draft a guy like Beck in round 2 and he comes out and lays the biggest egg I've ever seen. But Baltimore drafts Troy Smith in round 5 and he carved us up like we were swiss cheese while he was in there. I might if the kicker could hit a 44 yard FG, Smith would have marched his team down the field for the victory as a rookie. Trent Edwards has looked good too. Damn why is it that we can't find a decent QB to save our lives?

I'm not asking for a miracle with John Beck, just please show me more then 6 turnovers during a 5 quarter span. Beck has shown me absolutely nothing to make me think he can be our future.

On the bright side, Lorenzo Booker is an animal. He is gonna be one hell of a 3rd down back.

Randy Mueller deserves a shot to helm the GM position for a couple more years. Ginn, Satele, Booker, Mauia, Fields and Soliai have all done enough to show they have a future in this league. Jury is still out on Beck, Wright, Smith, and Mormino will have to step up next year but damn it looks like we had a pretty decent draft for once. If one of Beck, Wright, Smith and Mormino pan out, Randy looks liek he could have potentially hit on 7 of the 10 guys we drafted. With that kind of rate, we will get better sooner rather then later.

While I am absolutely ecstatic we finally won a game, I in no way take back that statement. How short of a memory you have. Compared to the time Beck has ben in, Cleo has turned the ball over just as much and he is a veteran, Beck a rookie. ****, we almost didnt get that field goal to tie the game because of Cleo trying to thread the ball in the endzone to Martin after staring him down for a good 5 seconds. He is way too indecisive and will never be more than average or moderate in the league. Other than getting a W today, what did playing Cleo Lemon in week 15 with only 3 weeks left in the season accomplish?? We have two more weeks to find out if our high second round pick Beck, is the future of our franchise at the Qb position. And I am not sure he will even see the field again this year. That is fantastic, we go into the offseason with even more question marks than we did 4 weeks ago. We will have no idea if we abolsutely need a QB or not, we need to give beck more of a chance then we did, we are 1-13 and have nothing else to lose. Beck needs to play against NE and Cincy, bottom line.

I am the biggest Cam supporter there is, especially since he got me my boy Ginn. But his playcalling has been HORRENDOUS this season. And he doesn't appear to be the motivator we need with such a young team. We have a lot of work to do before we will ever be able to compete serious again. I just hope the team knows what they are doing as far as the coaching goes. I love our young nucleus of players and when we can get fully healthy again, I think we will be solid. But there are sooooooooo many questions right now, I just don't know right now.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 12-17-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
While I am absolutely ecstatic we finally won a game, I in no way take back that statement. How short of a memory you have. Compared to the time Beck has ben in, Cleo has turned the ball over just as much and he is a veteran, Beck a rookie.
Dude, Beck did not score a single offensive TD when he was playing. Not a single one. He turned the ball over 6 times in a span of 5 quarters. Case closed. Say what you want about Lemon but he has played far and away better then Beck this year. It's not even close. Go ahead and blind yourself if you wish but right now, Lemon is the better of the 2 QBs and guess what, they are the same age.

Quote:
Other than getting a W today, what did playing Cleo Lemon in week 15 with only 3 weeks left in the season accomplish?? We have two more weeks to find out if our high second round pick Beck, is the future of our franchise at the Qb position.
If you really though that playing Beck for the final 6 weeks of the season was gonna let you know if he was our future. You were seriously mistaken. We won't know til after all of next season at the earilest if Beck has a future in this league or not. Qbs take him to develope. They take years, playing him for the final 6 weeks was not gonna do anything. The way he was playing it would have killed his confidence and kill the tiny morale the team had left. As soon as Lemon came in, he threw a bomb to Ginn and drove them to their 1st offensive TD in weeks. Then he comes out today and leads them to a win. This team needed something to rally around at the end of the season, something to hang their hats on and to build around for next season. At least it's a start. Getting a win means more for this team then letting Beck get pounded and play like crap for 3 more weeks because the fact of the matter is Beck is not ready. He had enough games to show us he wasn't ready. He needs more time.

Quote:
Beck needs to play against NE and Cincy, bottom line.
Like I said before, if you paid attention. You would see that Beck is not ready to play right now. He was completely overwhelmed his last two games and was making horrible decisions. What is throwing him into the fire again NE gonna do? Beck needs to sit, watch the games and film. Go into the offseason, train and get better and then come in next year and compete and win the job like he should. Throwing him to the wolves just for the sake of playing your 2nd round pick is stupid and will hurt him more then help him the way he has been playing.

Quote:
But there are sooooooooo many questions right now, I just don't know right now.
Did you think a 1-15 season was gonna bring anwsers?

I can't believe you actually thought that after 1 season we were gonna know if Beck was our future or not. When have you ever in the NFL, seen a team draft a QB, play him in 6 games his rookie year then call him a bust or a savior. NEVER. It will take 2-3 years of grooming and developing Beck before we know if he is the anwser. Like I said, After next season we will have a better picture. The year after that, we will either have him full time, or be drafting another QB.

Last edited by Joeyjr09 : 12-17-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, isnt the W the hugest thing he could get??? Just curious

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing new here, but my coaching guesses

Todd Bowles - DC. I think that's probably the favorite for the spot. Sure, he's beiing talked up as a darkhorse HC candidate, but probably a year away.

Maurice Carthon - OC. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Interviewing Mo Carthon fulfills the Rooney Rule requirement, and I'm sure Mo Carthon would be a serious candidate. That said, he probably has to prove himself as an OC again before making that move up.

Todd Haley - HC. Haley did a solid job this year with injuries getting to the Cardinals. Sparano is a close thought, but I think Haley might win out here.

Just random guesses. Could easily be Sparano there as HC, or Carthon as OC.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

they are saying this guy Chris Palmer may be the favorite of the OC job... he's the quarterback coach for the Giants... how good can he be? I'm a little upset by this.

Old 01-04-2008, 05:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Nothing new here, but my coaching guesses

Todd Bowles - DC. I think that's probably the favorite for the spot. Sure, he's beiing talked up as a darkhorse HC candidate, but probably a year away.

Maurice Carthon - OC. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Interviewing Mo Carthon fulfills the Rooney Rule requirement, and I'm sure Mo Carthon would be a serious candidate. That said, he probably has to prove himself as an OC again before making that move up.

Todd Haley - HC. Haley did a solid job this year with injuries getting to the Cardinals. Sparano is a close thought, but I think Haley might win out here.

Just random guesses. Could easily be Sparano there as HC, or Carthon as OC.
My guess is:

HC: Todd Bowles
OC: Tony Sparano
DC: Pepper Johnson
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:51 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
they are saying this guy Chris Palmer may be the favorite of the OC job... he's the quarterback coach for the Giants... how good can he be? I'm a little upset by this.
Wasn't he als othe first coach in Texans franchise history?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

My Best Case Scenario:

Head Coach: Jason Garrett
Offensive Coordinator: Tony Sparano
Defensive Coordinator: Pepper Johnson

Most realistic as this point:

Head Coach: Tony Sparano
Offensive Coordinator: Todd Haley
Defensive Coordinator: Todd Bowles

Old 01-04-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My Best Case Scenario:

Head Coach: Jason Garrett
Offensive Coordinator: Tony Sparano
Defensive Coordinator: Pepper Johnson

Most realistic as this point:

Head Coach: Tony Sparano
Offensive Coordinator: Todd Haley
Defensive Coordinator: Todd Bowles
I highly doubt you guys will get Garrett. Jerry has a good relationship with Bill, Jeff and Wayne and was especially kind in allowing Wayne to get Jeff without compensation because Wayne let us take Garrett away last year. If they went and took Jason back, that just would be like a stab in the back. You don't burn bridges like that in the NFL.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I highly doubt you guys will get Garrett. Jerry has a good relationship with Bill, Jeff and Wayne and was especially kind in allowing Wayne to get Jeff without compensation because Wayne let us take Garrett away last year. If they went and took Jason back, that just would be like a stab in the back. You don't burn bridges like that in the NFL.
Unless Jerry lets him go and ok with it. I don't see it as being likely either, but Garrett is also interviewing with ATL and BAL for their head coaching vacancies, so it is possible he might leave Dallas. And out of the three, Miami would have to seem the most likely.