Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I must say i want to see this and i just love it on the trailer when they go to the door and he says "Oh no its the cops" funny.
epic quote

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
1. Anchorman
2. 40 Year Old Virgin
3. Knocked Up

4. Talladega Nights
im with you... T-Nights was not his best work

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
What's your favorite Judd Apatow movie?

Anchorman
40 Year Old Virgin
Talladega Nights
Knocked Up
Well, Talladega Nights and Anchorman aren't really Apatow movies because he just produced them. And if we're going off of movies he's produced(not including executive produced), I'd rank them:

1. 40 Year Old Virgin
2. Knocked Up
3. Anchorman
4. The Cable Guy
5. Talladega Nights
6. Fun With Dick and Jane

But the man also wrote and/or directed some episodes of great shows such as Freaks and Geeks, The Critic, The Larry Sanders Show, and Undeclared.

As for Superbad, I've been excited to see this movie for a long time and I would see anything that has Seth Rogen, Michael Cera (GEORGE MICHAEL), and Jonah Hill involved so it just makes it even better. I'm hoping this becomes a classic comedy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forget thinking we need to act!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wanna see this, hot rod n bourne ultimatum.

just mclovin? no first name? haha sexy hamburger
gangstaas whassup
we can be that mistake! hahahaha i gotta see this
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well, Talladega Nights and Anchorman aren't really Apatow movies because he just produced them. And if we're going off of movies he's produced(not including executive produced), I'd rank them:

1. 40 Year Old Virgin
2. Knocked Up
3. Anchorman
4. The Cable Guy
5. Talladega Nights
6. Fun With Dick and Jane

But the man also wrote and/or directed some episodes of great shows such as Freaks and Geeks, The Critic, The Larry Sanders Show, and Undeclared.

As for Superbad, I've been excited to see this movie for a long time and I would see anything that has Seth Rogen, Michael Cera (GEORGE MICHAEL), and Jonah Hill involved so it just makes it even better. I'm hoping this becomes a classic comedy.
He's just a producer in Superbad too.

Supposedly I think all of the writing was done by Cera and Hill.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
MiamiU27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Can't wait to see this one!
who can wait?
Old 08-10-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
MiamiU27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
just mclovin? no first name? haha sexy hamburger
gangstaas whassup
we can be that mistake! hahahaha i gotta see this
LOL I love those lines but...
...You the part forgot when the cop is running after the kid and he says "He's a freak, he's the fastest kid alive" gives me a laugh every time I see it
Old 08-10-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or the part where Jonah Hill gets bumped by a car and he does a faceplant on the street and he's acting like he was just in a tragic accident "What happened!?" lol
Old 08-10-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seth- "I am truly jealous you got to suck on those"
Evan- "Well at least you got to suck on your dad's dick"
Seth- shrugs "It's a nice lookin dick"

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/0810...a=superbad.wmv
A funny clip from Superbad.
(Language and ***** art/humor Warning)

Edit: Male reproductive organ
Old 08-10-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
http://poststuff5.entensity.net/0810...a=superbad.wmv
A funny clip from Superbad.
(Language and ***** art/humor Warning)

Edit: Male reproductive organ
Hahaha

"You know how many foods are shaped like d***s? The best kinds!"
Old 08-10-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"Well, funny thing about my back, is it's located on my ****"

hahahahha
Old 08-12-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiU27 View Post
LOL I love those lines but...
...You the part forgot when the cop is running after the kid and he says "He's a freak, he's the fastest kid alive" gives me a laugh every time I see it
lol i could never understand what he says after hes a freak
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Hahaha

"You know how many foods are shaped like d***s? The best kinds!"
lol "they thought i was possesed by the dick devil"
"something like 8% of boys do it... ...draw dicks" lol
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw Superbad tonight, and I am pleased to say it was everything I expected and more. I am usually one of those people who gets annoyed when people laugh out loud in movie theaters at parts that aren't really that funny, but honestly the entire theater (including myself) laughing loudly the entire time. An absolute must see.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Superbad was amazing...just like Wedding Crashers, 40 Year-old Virgin, and Knocked up this will be a classic. Brilliant!

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

God i loved this movie. "I have a boner!"
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
God i loved this movie. "I have a boner!"
lol...everone in the theater busted out at that line.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 08-18-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha I liked it, I think it'll be one that gets better the more times you watch it.

I loved the donut scene, mostly because I love doing donuts but I died when he plowed the pole.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:01 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant wait for it gonna be sweet

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:46 AM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Every scene with the cops was amazing but all the others were just ok. A very good movie and worth your money but not a classic.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

im gonna disagree. definitely a classic. it was better than knocked up but just a step below 40 year old virgin.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
Every scene with the cops was amazing but all the others were just ok. A very good movie and worth your money but not a classic.
What are you talking about? I'd like to hear what you think are comedy classics.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 08-18-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite part was when he punched the boob, and then of course the Mclovin boner scene.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote