Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-25-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw it today. It was pretty funny.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I saw it today. It was pretty funny.
Thats the same way I felt. I think I expected to much going in since all I heard was great things about it. It was still funny tho.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

I thought it was good, just way overdone on the scenes with Jonah Hill and his friend, the ***** jokes just got really old and stale. However, the scenes with McLovin and the cops were hilarious. Overall, good but not great.

I would rank it as:
1.Knocked Up
2.40-Year Old Virgin
3.Superbad
4.Anchorman

5. Talladega Nights
Those would be my exact rankings too. I'd have Anchorman down at the bottom with TN though.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, "Knocked up" was BY FAR the best.

It was acctually too funny, as I've missed several lines because the crowd in the theatre was still laughing pretty hard from the previous scenes.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still like knocked up more, but this was a great movie. "I have a boner"
Old 08-27-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this movie was one of the joy's of my summer, absolutely halarious. a must buy when it comes on dvd

part of it may have been my not so high expectations and not actually knowing a whole lot going in.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also saw it yesterday and thought Knocked UP was better. They were both very funny but it Knocked Up had me laughing out loud much more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i haven't seen Knocked Up, but judging by this thread it is a must see.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone downloaded Superbad via a torrent or anything?

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
no but the only ones that are out are filmed in the theatre, which always sucks, so you gotta give it some more time.

i loved knocked up, everybody disagrees with me when i say i liked it more than 40 yr old virgin.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes, good very quality for a theatre release; only downside is the crowd laughing, but you can still hear the lines clear; the laughing doesnt drone out the noise
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
yes, good very quality for a theatre release; only downside is the crowd laughing, but you can still hear the lines clear; the laughing doesnt drone out the noise
you going to the game saturday?
Old 08-27-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
I found it on a site where you don't need to download it, just wait a little for it to buffer. Pretty good quality, a little shaky in the beginning but it's good for the meat of the movie. I don't know the rules on posting this kinda stuff, so if you want the link PM me :P.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
you going to the game saturday?
hopefully, i put in for a ticket; i got tix to every game last year; ill know at 3am; if i dont get one, ill take one of my dads season tix

you goin
Old 08-27-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
hopefully, i put in for a ticket; i got tix to every game last year; ill know at 3am; if i dont get one, ill take one of my dads season tix

you goin
hopefully, i applied at like 12:30, well my dad did, i was out and i had to call him to do it for me. so hopefully i get tix, i heard it doesnt usualyl sell out only big games like louisville and pitt, but we are #3 , so we shall find out.

where do you guys usually tailgate
Old 08-27-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

i stay at my house cuz my dad orders wings and pizza

then ill head to the pit with either my cousin or friend from back home

the pit is located below the hospital, about 10 min from towers; only students allowed and its free (except if the person you tailgate with charges you)

cops let you drink as long as your not rowdy

the pit is the way to go---all students
Old 08-27-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone care to send that file this way? PM me.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd like that PM to please, I'm dying to see it again :)

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
i stay at my house cuz my dad orders wings and pizza

then ill head to the pit with either my cousin or friend from back home

the pit is located below the hospital, about 10 min from towers; only students allowed and its free (except if the person you tailgate with charges you)

cops let you drink as long as your not rowdy

the pit is the way to go---all students
nice, thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on this site:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/4
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Is there a way to download it from there?

Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
right click and save link as
Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why can't you just watch it on the site?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
right click and save link as
No, that only saves the HTML document.

As for why I want a downloaded copy, I want to throw it on my iPod.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
No, that only saves the HTML document.

As for why I want a downloaded copy, I want to throw it on my iPod.
download the plug in for fire fox that lets you download the videos you're watching. then get the ipod video converter. ive never tried it on long videos on like 10 minute clips. but if they break it up it should be easier. the add on is called videodownloader