Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-10-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fiddy/Kanye Feud...

Quote:
Rapper/human target Fifty Cent swears that if he loses his upcoming chart-busting battle with Kanye West, he'll stop releasing solo records. Mr. Half-dollar is going head-to-head with West over whose album will sell more on their shared release date -- September 11.

The gangsta rapper and his "Stronger" competitor, Kanye, are both releasing albums on the fateful day. Never forget when two overblown hip-hop artists egos exploded across the charts!

"If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums," Fitty told sohh.com. Let's hope!

"And I bet this," Fitty twittered in the third person, "When Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70 percent decrease cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent. So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his ass drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet."
http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-feuds/

dear god i wish they'd both fall off the face of the planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why so much hate for kanye?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

I sure hope he lives up to that promise.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
why so much hate for kanye?
because kanye's songs all suck horribly. if his new song made sense, maybe it would be ok. at least fiddy can actually rap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

All I know is that Kanye's new album already sounds like fire. I wanna see if 50 loses, whether or not he is a man to his word.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wtf kind of rap do u listen to? the day i hear someone say 50 can rap...

Old 08-10-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
because kanye's songs all suck horribly. if his new song made sense, maybe it would be ok. at least fiddy can actually rap.

Did you really just call Kanye a bad rapper and then say that 50 Cent was good? That's gold!

Designs by D-Unit

Old 08-10-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wtf kind of rap do u listen to? the day i hear someone say 50 cant rap...
Kanye blows. Tha Carter III will blow his album out of the water

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 08-10-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post

Did you really just call Kanye a bad rapper and then say that 50 Cent was good? That's gold!
i did. Maybe if kanye was any good i would feel bad about this

Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
You say Kanye's song doesn't make sense and then say Lil' Wayne is a great rapper? Weezy's songs are nothing but a bunch of random lines.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 08-10-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:

no and no. at least kanye raps about meaningful stuff rather than weezy and 50, all they talk about is hoes and money

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
no and no. at least kanye raps about meaningful stuff rather than weezy and 50, all they talk about is hoes and money
Exactly, Stronger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ayo Technology

Fiddy better bring more than that to the table. And Lil wayne only makes good mixtapes, Dedication 2 was better than the Carter 1 or 2
Old 08-10-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
You say Kanye's song doesn't make sense and then say Lil' Wayne is a great rapper? Weezy's songs are nothing but a bunch of random lines.
Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive and Kanye is better off producing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Yeah right, lil wayne is easily better then kanye. kanye can't hold a torch to lil waynes mix tapes or albums

Quote:

Last edited by jballa838 : 08-10-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

how did lil wayne come into this, u said kanye was a horrible rapper? u probably dont listen to lyrics do you just the beats

Old 08-10-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Common is the best rapper out there. Listen to his album Be and you will start crying tears of amazement.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
how did lil wayne come into this, u said kanye was a horrible rapper? u probably dont listen to lyrics do you just the beats
Because Lil Wayne has an album coming about 2 months later. kanye can't freestyle or anything. its all synthesized and prepared and all that.

Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wtf kind of rap do u listen to? the day i hear someone say 50 can rap...
50 IS a better rapper than Kanye. Let's establish that right off the bat. You can debate the fact who's a better artist, but Kanye isn't that great of a rapper and this is coming from someone who loves his music. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. 50 being so cocky is one reason I will continue to dig him while most of the world hates him.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"fifty cent" is a damn idiot. My god, rap is stupid.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
50 IS a better rapper than Kanye. Let's establish that right off the bat. You can debate the fact who's a better artist, but Kanye isn't that great of a rapper and this is coming from someone who loves his music. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. 50 being so cocky is one reason I will continue to dig him while most of the world hates him.
i agree completely. that was my point to come across. i dont care about pop/rap stuff that kanye puts out, which is why lil wayne and T.I. are my 2 favorite rappers.

Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ohh yeah ill take u to the candy shop that was a great song with a great message....50 is such a great rapper......

cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
How exactly are you differntiating rapper and artist? Personally I think Kanye is easily a better lyricist than 50 is and his songs have much more content and depth to them than 50's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
"fifty cent" is a damn idiot. My god, rap is stupid.
I knew you'd bless us with a well-informed comment.

Designs by D-Unit

ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because Lil Wayne has an album coming about 2 months later. kanye can't freestyle or anything. its all synthesized and prepared and all that.
I garuntee any "freestyle" you heard from Lil Wayne was written. Some of you guys on this site wouldnt know good hip hop if it was sitting in your lap. Lil Wayne is garbage.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Common is the best rapper out there. Listen to his album Be and you will start crying tears of amazement.
defintely, great album Common never dissapoints (I will forget about electric circus) His last 2 albums have been hot.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sugarhill and the Gang is better than all those fools except Common.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i agree completely. that was my point to come across. i dont care about pop/rap stuff that kanye puts out, which is why lil wayne and T.I. are my 2 favorite rappers.
LMAO Pop rap? Apparently you have never listened to one of Kanye's albums. College dropout was far from "pop" rap. listen to 2 words by Kanye Mos and Freeway or listen never let you down or listen to any damn song on the album. I find it hilarious you are complaining about pop rap but your favorite rappers are T.I. and Lil Wayne LOL. Kanye is one of the most socially conscious rappers out and he still makes hot beats. There needs to be a hip hop 101 class for some of you NFLDC kids.