Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Some would argue that's a great line though.
Maybe. But I thought it was extremely corny when I first heard it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ah yes kanye 900,000 sold not only did he beat 50 but he beat everyone else where is jballa when u want to rub it in
sorry i'm late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post

Did you really just call Kanye a bad rapper and then say that 50 Cent was good? That's gold!
thats what i thought i heard, im glad i wasnt the only one tripping off that, i really hope everyone doesnt think like that because your on crack...50 can rap? and Kanye is one of the best lyricist in the game period, if you dont think kanye can rap then who can?

o and what did 50 sell the first week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

People that actually live out there on the streets envolved with gangs are the true rap upbringings, and they would NEVER pick Kanye over 50 cent, even if they do hate 50.

Kanye is a hip hop artist, 50 cent is a raper.

I guarantee not a single person is the hood would bump a Kanye song unless they are related to him.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
People that actually live out there on the streets envolved with gangs are the true rap upbringings, and they would NEVER pick Kanye over 50 cent, even if they do hate 50.

I guarantee not a single person is the hood would bump a Kanye song unless they are related to him.
true that. +rep
its RAPPER anyway

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This maybe the most ignorant and damn near stupid comment I've ever seen on this board. And with Jballa vouching for you on it, makes it that much worst. If you don't mind please define for me a "true rap upringing". Is it directly associated with gang affiliation, gun play, and drug dealing? Because if it is I guess guys like Mos Def, Common, Talib Kweli, Outkast, etc are not real rappers, since they do not use those things in there raps. Is that the way your and Jballa's logic works? Because if so, your conception of hip/hop music, is the reason Bill O'riley and other narrow minded idiots who pigeon hole all rap artist into the same gun totting, 40 drinking, misogynistic, alpha males

Last edited by Paul : 09-23-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The ignorance of that statement is just unbearable. The people that actually live out there? I'm guessing that you a white suburban kid, and you have no actual connection with people from the ghetto.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

50 Cent rapes people now? And I thought I hated him before.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

im guessing u just got ur red bar from this statement good job and then jballa looking for any kind of help from this arguement agrees with u, this is why yalls taste in music sucks

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
im guessing u just got ur red bar from this statement good job and then jballa looking for any kind of help from this arguement agrees with u, this is why yalls taste in music sucks
i guess it does. i really hate all 50s songs on this one though. Kanye at least kinda makes sense. anybody know what AYO Technology means?

Quote:

Old 09-23-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i guess it does. i really hate all 50s songs on this one though. Kanye at least kinda makes sense. anybody know what AYO Technology means?
its a statement about the goverment and the human nature around it.....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote