Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-10-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm pretty sure it's self defense. But good try
i dont play defense, so everything i do is on the offense. just as a retialition (sp) form of offense in this case

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm pretty sure it's self defense. But good try
i think he just personal attacked himself, lmao

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
wow your cool. like rep is that big of a deal. do you think you are a hard a** for "neg repping" someone on an online forum? or are you picked on at school and at home, so you come on here and take out your aggression in a way that the other person can't defend?

if i get infracted for this i will be pissed, because its not a personal attack, its a personal self offense.
hahah infracted for that, you're such a *****. i only neg rep you because i know how much it means to you. who doesnt get im ******* joking, open your mind you ******* idiot, and stop trying to show me up, oh thats 0 for 3, no **** i was joking ******. if you didnt care bat rep you wouldnt have made such a deal out of it, now seriously shut the **** up before you make yourself look even more stupid
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
hahah infracted for that, you're such a *****. i only neg rep you because i know how much it means to you. who doesnt get im ******* joking, open your mind you ******* idiot, and stop trying to show me up, oh thats 0 for 3, no **** i was joking ******. if you didnt care bat rep you wouldnt have made such a deal out of it, now seriously shut the **** up before you make yourself look even more stupid
you never answered the bottom part, so i assume that is why you act all hard

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well said my good friend

Old 08-10-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i act hard because im pissed, pissed that i have kids all over the place, because your mom never gets a ******* abortion
Old 08-10-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you said hard...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
i act hard because im pissed, pissed that i have kids all over the place, because your mom never gets a ******* abortion
good one. do you write your own stuff or are you just 14 years old?

Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
good one. do you write your own stuff or are you just 14 years old?
your the one using orignal jokes, question if i get picked on and my age, dont get much more richer than that. i mean i read that and thought damn, he really burnt a hole in my soul with that one.

and im 14 1/2
Old 08-10-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
your the one using orignal jokes, question if i get picked on and my age, dont get much more richer than that. i mean i read that and thought damn, he really burnt a hole in my soul with that one.

and im 14 1/2
which makes your jokes even better.
Quote:
seriously that was a good one. this is the kind of stuff i expect from a 14 year old
Edit: Sorry 14 1/2. that half year makin you feel better?

Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
which makes your jokes even better.

seriously that was a good one. this is the kind of stuff i expect from a 14 year old
Edit: Sorry 14 1/2. that half year makin you feel better?

Im pretty sure he was kidding about his age...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive and Kanye is better off producing

Yeah right, lil wayne is easily better then kanye. kanye can't hold a torch to lil waynes mix tapes or albums
sorry but Wayne is not better than Nas
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a perfect example of how Kanye West and 50 Cent are tearing our country apart. Let's just listen to some Nat King Cole.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 08-10-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
yeah he's actually 9

Old 08-10-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
he doesnt get jokes, hes that ******* stupid, he cant understand humor. he's stuck in his room play world of warcraft and only understand his clans inside jokes, hes never really interacted with anybody, so thats why i feel bad for him.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Go, Go, Go, 50 in the house- bounce, y'all already know what I'm about. The flow sounds sick over Dre' drums n*gga, I ain't
stupid- I see Doc and my dope come bigger. Whoa! Shorty' hips is hypnotic, she moves is so erotic, but watch- I'ma watch
her bounce that assss girl. I get it crunk in here, I make it jump in here, front in here, we'll thump in here. Oooohh.
I'm so gutter, so ghetto, so hood. So gully, so brawly, what's good? Outside, the Benz on dubs - I'm in the club wit you
snubs - don't start nothin', it won't be nothin'. Uuuhhh.

i dont need to say anymore

That is straight fire...but Kanye sucks also.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you guys know that 50 cent got shot 9 times? Just fyi...

btw, Immortal Technique rapes both of them.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Did you guys know that 50 cent got shot 9 times? Just fyi...

btw, Immortal Technique rapes both of them.
immortal technique is so last year

brother ali ftw
Old 08-10-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is straight fire...but Kanye sucks also.
You know the best medicine go to people thats paid,
If Magic Johnson got a cure for A.I.D.S.
And all the broke muthafuckers past away
You tellin me if my grandma was in the N.B.A.
Right now she'd be ok?

how can u say that kanye sucks, that verse was straight fire :p

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right now she'd be ok?

how can u say that, that verse was straight fire
that was god awful... is that a real verse?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
that was god awful... is that a real verse?
Yeah, I don't like it either, but people love that verse. IMO, Mos Def is much much much much better than Kanye and 50.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 08-10-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
he doesnt get jokes, hes that ******* stupid, he cant understand humor. he's stuck in his room play world of warcraft and only understand his clans inside jokes, hes never really interacted with anybody, so thats why i feel bad for him.
you feel bad for me while you say i am that F****** stupid? You contradicted yourself. maybe you just need to stick to your clans inside jokes and think of a couple original ones while your at it.
and you must really never interract with people, since you have all your inside jokes on here and you have 6000+ posts. you must have some exhausting life, since you seem to fit in time for this every day.

Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Right now she'd be ok?

how can u say that kanye sucks, that verse was straight fire :p

What language is that?
Old 08-10-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What language is that?
can you not read? your attempt at that joke was pretty lame

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
can you not read? your attempt at that joke was pretty lame

So you were serious? You thought that was a good verse?