Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amy Whinehouse- Rehab. I HATE THAT $*#&@(% SONG!!!
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any song when Mike Jones sings

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
The world would be better off without people like you.
But thank God we have people like you on the earth to tell us that our self-worth is directly connected to our musical tastes!

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't know that was censored... Wow.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
You just secured your #1 spot on my Hit List.

Chocolate Rain isn't the greatest song of all time, no.. It's the greatest EXPERIENCE of all time. The video.. the lyrics.. the performance.. It all combines into one glorious experience for the ages.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
But thank God we have people like you on the earth to tell us that our self-worth is directly connected to our musical tastes!
We are a lucky people.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
You just secured your #1 spot on my Hit List.

Chocolate Rain isn't the greatest song of all time, no.. It's the greatest EXPERIENCE of all time. The video.. the lyrics.. the performance.. It all combines into one glorious experience for the ages.
#1, What a honor................When will you be killing me, I'd like to beat a few out before I die.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
#1, What a honor................When will you be killing me, I'd like to beat a few out before I die.
One day soon, I will come for you. And then the game will begin. Could be in the middle of the night ... could be when you least expect it. Or, whatever's good for you, I don't care.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Amy Whinehouse- Rehab. I HATE THAT $*#&@(% SONG!!!
stings the ears

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lil Mama - Lip Gloss
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
One day soon, I will come for you. And then the game will begin. Could be in the middle of the night ... could be when you least expect it. Or, whatever's good for you, I don't care.
I wouldn't come around 9PM or if you do, at least wear goggles.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
stings the ears
It makes me want to commit suicide. I'd rather listen to The Thong Song than Rehab.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

off top of my head:
A Bay Bay (ABSOLUTE WORST)
Party Like a Rockstar
This is Why I'm Hot
London Bridges
Laffy Taffy
Snap Yo Fingers
Buy U a Drank
Beautiful Girls
Crank That
Girlfriend
Lean Like a Cholo
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chain Hang Low
anything by 50 Cent
anything by Nickelback
anything by pop-emo bands like Panic!, Fall Out Boy, MCR, etc.
95% of all "hip hop" that came out within the past 5 years
Old 08-12-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ay bay bay, my brother was listening to that on the radio in the car and I seriously felt like driving off a bridge. It was so terrible.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, what about this song? I was thinking about maybe putting it in the other music thread. Pretty neat little jam:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iKci8HfAHl8
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Hey, what about this song? I was thinking about maybe putting it in the other music thread. Pretty neat little jam:

I just heard this song.. I'm not sure I want to live anymore

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
Lil Mama - Lip Gloss
lol its annoying but u cant help but sing it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has to be the worst song. This was also the best song she ever made and it was about exotic fruit. She doesn't even exist.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_VHg6QjBck

Gummi Bear Song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vohlSfFRZ_s

Gummi Bear Song German

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gC0sIwcAi1A

Last edited by kalbears13 : 08-13-2007 at 11:48 AM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBDJwkBQCZk

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
lol its annoying but u cant help but sing it
i think you're alone on that one, i have never even thought about singing this song... whenever it comes on i immediately change it or if it's on at a club i go piss so i don't have to listen, i seriously want to strangle lil mama especially after the girlfriend remix, good god. I also nominate "unwritten" because it's on a million commercials and they play it in the damn movie theater everytime I go.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
This has to be the worst song. This was also the best song she ever made and it was about exotic fruit. She doesn't even exist.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_VHg6QjBck

Gummi Bear Song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vohlSfFRZ_s

Gummi Bear Song German

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gC0sIwcAi1A

hahahahaha. Wow, thats some funny stuff right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Didn't know Jetsfuture went on Youtube.

Heres a comment from someone on that page:

"***** Ay Bay Bay don't suck its not my fault dat u ain't down wit Ay Bay Bay I bet he made some money off dat **** so quit Jockin hoe and fall back cuz dats what all da hataz need to do!"
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hb5_WhhpweY
MMMM, MMMM, MMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

I was debating whether to put it in the best or worst song.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

I was debating whether to put it in the best or worst song.
you obviously made the wrong decision...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote