Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Well it's not going to be a repeat of last year. For one, our schedule wasn't very hard at all last year, and we did catch a bunch of lucky breaks that helped us to get to 14-2. So smooth sail, definitely not.

In addition to that, we did lose Marty, who we knew could win for us, but then again, the whole reason we got rid of him was that he couldn't win in the playoffs, and him and AJ were miles apart on building a championsihp team. For both of those reasons he had to go. He couldn't get it done in the playoffs, his fault or not, his teams never have gotten it done. As far as the feud with AJ it may have seemed petty, but I don't think it was. Marty gets a lot of the sympahty from the media becasue AJ is arrogant and he is cocky. But he's also the best at what he does, and I'll take his side everytime. We couldn't win with that disfunction and pressure on Marty for a whole nother year, so one of them had to go, and it was Marty...

That wasn't meant to turn into an AJ vs. Marty debate, but even if we kept Marty, there wouldn't have been a smooth sail to the postseason anyway. Hopefully we can keep it together until we get there though, and let the extra experience we gained last year carry us to the Super Bowl. Hopefully.

As far as discipline goes though, it sure sucks losing Marty. Norv better get his act together. Soon.

I dont mean to antagonize any possible Marty vs AJ debate but I really think AJ made a mistake letting Marty go. I mean think about it maybe with Marty the coaches stay and we stay consistant...

Looking back on it Marty did everythig he could - he had his head piece off remember that!? he wanted to iwn so badly and i think if we gave him another shot he would've done it.

On that note i think AJ is a god and if he asked me to Jump off a bridge because it was good for my health or asked me to jump rope with cobras because it would improve my speed or someting i wouldnt hesitate. AJ can do no wrong in my eyes, which includes murder. If he decided to go on a little killing rampage here and there.. i would turn a blind eye..

okay obviously all thats kind ridiculous but honestly.. hes really good and i'm sure there was no option but to get rid of marty... and cam.. and wade.. and those other guys...
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
I dont mean to antagonize any possible Marty vs AJ debate but I really think AJ made a mistake letting Marty go. I mean think about it maybe with Marty the coaches stay and we stay consistant...

Looking back on it Marty did everythig he could - he had his head piece off remember that!? he wanted to iwn so badly and i think if we gave him another shot he would've done it.

On that note i think AJ is a god and if he asked me to Jump off a bridge because it was good for my health or asked me to jump rope with cobras because it would improve my speed or someting i wouldnt hesitate. AJ can do no wrong in my eyes, which includes murder. If he decided to go on a little killing rampage here and there.. i would turn a blind eye..

okay obviously all thats kind ridiculous but honestly.. hes really good and i'm sure there was no option but to get rid of marty... and cam.. and wade.. and those other guys...
I know how you feel about AJ, and I'm not going to open this up any further then, because the last thing we need is an AJ vs. Marty debate, when its over with already.

So to keep it rollin, haha, what was your overall opinion of the secondary. For the most part I was focused in on Weddle, so to be honest I missed a lot of how the rest of the secondary played. Obviously I was disapointed with McCree, but I thought Jammer and Florence each played decent. Florence I thought showed a lot on that interception. Even though it was nullified by his penalty that was the biggest part of his game he was missing last year, the instinct to go for the ball. Cromartie I didn't see much of, which I guess was fine, since it meant he wasn't in to much trouble ever, but Oliver and Gordon both looked pretty bad. You already know how I felt about Weddle, and Hart I was neither impressed or upset with.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
I know how you feel about AJ, and I'm not going to open this up any further then, because the last thing we need is an AJ vs. Marty debate, when its over with already.

So to keep it rollin, haha, what was your overall opinion of the secondary. For the most part I was focused in on Weddle, so to be honest I missed a lot of how the rest of the secondary played. Obviously I was disapointed with McCree, but I thought Jammer and Florence each played decent. Florence I thought showed a lot on that interception. Even though it was nullified by his penalty that was the biggest part of his game he was missing last year, the instinct to go for the ball. Cromartie I didn't see much of, which I guess was fine, since it meant he wasn't in to much trouble ever, but Oliver and Gordon both looked pretty bad. You already know how I felt about Weddle, and Hart I was neither impressed or upset with.

Well i felt that there was a communication problem and not so much gameplanning or executing issues. since its presason we know they were running basic defense (they played quarter defense as evidenced by the touchdown) but couldnt even do that. And its not so much that mccree got beat on that play as he wasnt expecting a go pattern. If you look closely jammer never got up on the wr and instead played him as though he had help. but mcree was not even aware that he ahd to do this and was instead watching a wr streaking over the middle about to enter his zone. If they had talked and jammer had let mccree know that he was going to play as though mccree was waiting over the top then marlon would have had to been back already and not running backwards... so its a communication problem not execution in my opnion

as for cromartie i was slightly disappointed not in him but in the play of seneca wallace. Cro wasnt in for too long but when he was they never really tested him because they simply didnt throw unless it was to a wide open reciever who had beat someone else. Flo i was immensly pleased with because he showed the tenacity and drive i would expect from a Marty coached team.. i loved that penalty honesty because he wasnt playing 20 yards off like gordon and bumshack
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
Well i felt that there was a communication problem and not so much gameplanning or executing issues. since its presason we know they were running basic defense (they played quarter defense as evidenced by the touchdown) but couldnt even do that. And its not so much that mccree got beat on that play as he wasnt expecting a go pattern. If you look closely jammer never got up on the wr and instead played him as though he had help. but mcree was not even aware that he ahd to do this and was instead watching a wr streaking over the middle about to enter his zone. If they had talked and jammer had let mccree know that he was going to play as though mccree was waiting over the top then marlon would have had to been back already and not running backwards... so its a communication problem not execution in my opnion

as for cromartie i was slightly disappointed not in him but in the play of seneca wallace. Cro wasnt in for too long but when he was they never really tested him because they simply didnt throw unless it was to a wide open reciever who had beat someone else. Flo i was immensly pleased with because he showed the tenacity and drive i would expect from a Marty coached team.. i loved that penalty honesty because he wasnt playing 20 yards off like gordon and bumshack
Agree, communication can be fixed, assuming the coaches and players take it upon themselves to work out the kinks. Almost everyone on the team is committed, and we all have good chemistry, so I expect them to do that. Although, if they ignore the communication issue, we can expect a long year.

Then again, its the first preseason game. It's not all supposed to be there.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Agree, communication can be fixed, assuming the coaches and players take it upon themselves to work out the kinks. Almost everyone on the team is committed, and we all have good chemistry, so I expect them to do that. Although, if they ignore the communication issue, we can expect a long year.

Then again, its the first preseason game. It's not all supposed to be there.
if your first paragraph is as easy as you made it sound there wouldnt be the diversity that there is in this league..

but it is a preseason and thats our saving grace really becaue i dont think this communication problem is a lack of playng together.. i think its just a coach who does have a great attention to detail, especially on the defensive side of the all
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
if your first paragraph is as easy as you made it sound there wouldnt be the diversity that there is in this league..

but it is a preseason and thats our saving grace really becaue i dont think this communication problem is a lack of playng together.. i think its just a coach who does have a great attention to detail, especially on the defensive side of the all
Yeah...

so I'm gonna wait for other people to chime in, otherwise I'm going to run out of things to discuss haha.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SD
Posts: 1,674
Reputation: 1943
sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Do you guys think that Darren Sproles will get a roster spot? I ultimately think Craig Davis will take over as our punt returner and Turner as our kick returner. I think Andrew Pinnock could work as a 3rd running back just fine.
__________________

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
Do you guys think that Darren Sproles will get a roster spot? I ultimately think Craig Davis will take over as our punt returner and Turner as our kick returner. I think Andrew Pinnock could work as a 3rd running back just fine.
To be honest I really just hate Andrew Pinnock, I don't like the way he runs, I don't think he can be effective. I think with what Sproles showed, if he can maintain that through the preseason, he has a roster spot locked up. We will need a replacement for Turner next year, and although Sproles doesn't have Turner's size or bruising ability, he is elusive and has a good center of balance, that helps him stay up through tackles.

Craig Davis may take over punts, and Turner will be a kick returner, but they may prefer to have Sproles on kick returns as well instead of Davis, if he becomes the #2 receiver. I've always been a Sproles fan so I'm kind of biased, but I think he serves the team better then Pinnock does.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

http://chargers.com/news/headlines/t...likes-team.htm

Turner's talking about the first game...basically hashed out what we did, the receivers have to play more consistently and it starts with practice, same with miscommunication and lack of preparedness on the O-Line.

He says the penalties and such will be worked out in practice and we can expect a much better, smoother performance against St. Louis. I sure hope we can.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
To be honest I really just hate Andrew Pinnock, I don't like the way he runs, I don't think he can be effective. I think with what Sproles showed, if he can maintain that through the preseason, he has a roster spot locked up. We will need a replacement for Turner next year, and although Sproles doesn't have Turner's size or bruising ability, he is elusive and has a good center of balance, that helps him stay up through tackles.

Craig Davis may take over punts, and Turner will be a kick returner, but they may prefer to have Sproles on kick returns as well instead of Davis, if he becomes the #2 receiver. I've always been a Sproles fan so I'm kind of biased, but I think he serves the team better then Pinnock does.
I agree with you that pinnock is not a good player. Your self proclaimed bias doesnt lead you to a sill resolution for the KR, sproles i feel should be both the PR and KR. Simply put, i feel that he isnt capable of being a servicable rb because of his size, but i feel his weaknesses become strengths in special teams.. also he is expendable whereas turner and davis are a tad more valubale especially if we decide to keep turner.. (which i doubt)

but i think pinnock will make the team too becasue there is no back up for neal, but that doesnt really mean much..
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
I agree with you that pinnock is not a good player. Your self proclaimed bias doesnt lead you to a sill resolution for the KR, sproles i feel should be both the PR and KR. Simply put, i feel that he isnt capable of being a servicable rb because of his size, but i feel his weaknesses become strengths in special teams.. also he is expendable whereas turner and davis are a tad more valubale especially if we decide to keep turner.. (which i doubt)

but i think pinnock will make the team too becasue there is no back up for neal, but that doesnt really mean much..
The bolded I really agree with, that's what I feel as well....

As for Sproles playing RB, he'll probably never be a Michael Turner, but he could take a couple of draws on third downs, or screen passes, and lighten the load on LT, and on plays like those, as good as LT is, if he's tired, Sproles may be much more explosive on them.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
The bolded I really agree with, that's what I feel as well....

As for Sproles playing RB, he'll probably never be a Michael Turner, but he could take a couple of draws on third downs, or screen passes, and lighten the load on LT, and on plays like those, as good as LT is, if he's tired, Sproles may be much more explosive on them.
seeing the preseason game he showed ttthats possiblity but i wonder if he can do it vs starters?

you remember quentin griffen on the broncos right? i feel they're similiar
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SD
Posts: 1,674
Reputation: 1943
sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
To be honest I really just hate Andrew Pinnock, I don't like the way he runs, I don't think he can be effective. I think with what Sproles showed, if he can maintain that through the preseason, he has a roster spot locked up. We will need a replacement for Turner next year, and although Sproles doesn't have Turner's size or bruising ability, he is elusive and has a good center of balance, that helps him stay up through tackles.

Craig Davis may take over punts, and Turner will be a kick returner, but they may prefer to have Sproles on kick returns as well instead of Davis, if he becomes the #2 receiver. I've always been a Sproles fan so I'm kind of biased, but I think he serves the team better then Pinnock does.
I hope your right regarding Sproles. I've always liked him. He has always been an exciting player to watch his whole career including college. Im just not sure if there's a roster spot out there for him if Norv Turner thinks Pinnock can be a solid 3rd Rb.
__________________

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
seeing the preseason game he showed ttthats possiblity but i wonder if he can do it vs starters?

you remember quentin griffen on the broncos right? i feel they're similiar
Yeah, they could be, who knows. But Sproles did do some of it agianst a first team, early on. Then again, its preseason so who really knows what to think.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
I hope your right regarding Sproles. I've always liked him. He has always been an exciting player to watch his whole career including college. Im just not sure if there's a roster spot out there for him if Norv Turner thinks Pinnock can be a solid 3rd Rb.
i understand the concern especially considering the new depth at positions especially in the defense...

i guess that means oliver wont make the team and we will go with 4 wr... remember we have what.. 3 tes or somethign? crazy depth
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
I hope your right regarding Sproles. I've always liked him. He has always been an exciting player to watch his whole career including college. Im just not sure if there's a roster spot out there for him if Norv Turner thinks Pinnock can be a solid 3rd Rb.
Well if we keep LT, Turner, Sproles, Pinnock, and Neal its 5 RB's. It's been done before, I could see us doing it this year, but we may have to cut back somewhere else so who knows. To be honest I'm not ready right now to hash out a roster, and who I think should be cut, I just like Sproles and like what he showed, as meaningless as it may have been. It'll clear up some more as the preseason comes to a close (obviously).
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
i understand the concern especially considering the new depth at positions especially in the defense...

i guess that means oliver wont make the team and we will go with 4 wr... remember we have what.. 3 tes or somethign? crazy depth
See this is what I'm kinda worried about now. Oliver has to make the team, if he doesn't we just threw away a fourth rounder, without really giving much of a chance to see what happens. If we only keep 4 WR, that means that Osgood has to be cut, and he's been such an impact guy on special teams, as was Camarillo though him going isn't as big a deal. It means we have VJ, Davis, Floyd, and Parker, and thats it. God this is going to suck when we have to make cuts....maybe after next game I'll take a look at the roster, and try and see who I would cut, and how it ends up for Sproles.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
See this is what I'm kinda worried about now. Oliver has to make the team, if he doesn't we just threw away a fourth rounder, without really giving much of a chance to see what happens. If we only keep 4 WR, that means that Osgood has to be cut, and he's been such an impact guy on special teams, as was Camarillo though him going isn't as big a deal. It means we have VJ, Davis, Floyd, and Parker, and thats it. God this is going to suck when we have to make cuts....maybe after next game I'll take a look at the roster, and try and see who I would cut, and how it ends up for Sproles.

sproles is no doubt on the bubble.. i cant help but to think it would be a hassle to make room for him and he has to really go crazy these next few games to make the team...
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
sproles is no doubt on the bubble.. i cant help but to think it would be a hassle to make room for him and he has to really go crazy these next few games to make the team...
Yeah, I didn't realize it as much until now either....then again it could be Pinnock who gets cut instead, although that means no one to put behind Lo Neal...
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SD
Posts: 1,674
Reputation: 1943
sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
See this is what I'm kinda worried about now. Oliver has to make the team, if he doesn't we just threw away a fourth rounder, without really giving much of a chance to see what happens. If we only keep 4 WR, that means that Osgood has to be cut, and he's been such an impact guy on special teams, as was Camarillo though him going isn't as big a deal. It means we have VJ, Davis, Floyd, and Parker, and thats it. God this is going to suck when we have to make cuts....maybe after next game I'll take a look at the roster, and try and see who I would cut, and how it ends up for Sproles.
You also can't forget about Legudu Naane. I thought he played pretty well on sunday.
__________________

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

we have what .. 4 safeties.. then jammer flo cro ... i cant help but to think oliver has no shot
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
You also can't forget about Legudu Naane. I thought he played pretty well on sunday.
That's true, he will make the roster, he looked great out there. Damn, suddenly 53 seems like a much smaller number....
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
we have what .. 4 safeties.. then jammer flo cro ... i cant help but to think oliver has no shot
Maybe Jue is a guy we could cut. It would put our safeties down to McCree, Hart, and Weddle....Weddle is versatile enough to play both safeties in case of emergency, and it would free up a spot for Oliver, who has more potential I would think then Jue, despite how bad he looked. One of the reasons they loved Weddle was his versatility...
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philawarepragueacago
Posts: 865
Reputation: 647
Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Maybe Jue is a guy we could cut. It would put our safeties down to McCree, Hart, and Weddle....Weddle is versatile enough to play both safeties in case of emergency, and it would free up a spot for Oliver, who has more potential I would think then Jue, despite how bad he looked. One of the reasons they loved Weddle was his versatility...
please.. so we dont have a 10 page argument ... call weddle 'versatile'..

In college he was a rb, qb, wr, P, S, and CB ...as well as returner.. I KNOW

this is the nfl and i doubt this kid can play both S better than the average NFL veteran enough to be called versatile.. hes a rookie

even though i tried to resist i still had a minor spat..
__________________


sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
please.. so we dont have a 10 page argument ... call weddle 'versatile'..

In college he was a rb, qb, wr, P, S, and CB ...as well as returner.. I KNOW

this is the nfl and i doubt this kid can play both S better than the average NFL veteran enough to be called versatile.. hes a rookie

even though i tried to resist i still had a minor spat..
I'm just saying Jue has been rather unimpressive since he got here...its a possibility they try to get him to back up both.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.