Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
D-Unit, if you go off the link I gave you there are Cowboys backgrounds on pages 2, 8, 24, 27, 28, 30, 37
Thanks, I'm going through them...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
myspace is how i keep in touch with everyone over the summer that i dont wanna hang out with, but still might wanna talk to
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
So are we posting our myspace pages?
i guess...only 4 of us daring ones did
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Not to mention it's infested with spam, pubescent kids and child molesters.
Really. I can't imagine anybody over the age of 18 (who isn't a child molester) actually having a MySpace. Why the hell would I want to visit a website like this?

http://www.myspace.com/soybuddha
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
ive got a face book, but its so confusing i dont even mess with it
Old 08-12-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wait, Facebook is more confusing than MySpace?
Old 08-12-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

IMO yes.....
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I use to think The same thing, but when you learn how to use facebook, It's 100 times better!!!!!!
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook is unbelievably simple. I don't see how it could be more confusing than MySpace, though I never had a MySpace so I really wouldn't know.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not a chance

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What does "Poke her(or him)" do?
Old 08-12-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of people I know think that way too. I got it pretty easily. I think it's just different from myspace, and that scared people.

I got a facebook in like December, and for a while used both it and myspace. After a while, I said screw myspace, and now I am exclusively facebook, along with most of my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Man, I've seen the most computer illiterate people get Facebook working. You fill out a simple online form with your name, e-mail address, and other simple info. Then you can fill out your profile which is just more simple forms. After that, adding friends is just a matter of typing their name in the search box.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I'd suggest poking strictly females

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i use myspace cause most of my friends use myspace

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just sends them this thing saying "You have been poked by KillerSanta" and the option to poke back or hide poke.

Quote:
Quote:
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nothing really. Sends a message to the person saying you poked them. Basically just extends on the "too afraid to actually interact with people" thinking of social networking websites. We went from speaking to people in person, to the telephone, to e-mail, to instant messaging, and now to social networking and text messaging.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Man, I've seen the most computer illiterate people get Facebook working. You fill out a simple online form with your name, e-mail address, and other simple info. Then you can fill out your profile which is just more simple forms. After that, adding friends is just a matter of typing their name in the search box.
Or if you have MSN or AIM, you can add your friends from there.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have both, and kinda like facebook better, but the majority of my friends have only mysapce, so i use that alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really. I can't imagine anybody over the age of 18 (who isn't a child molester) actually having a MySpace. Why the hell would I want to visit a website like this?

http://www.myspace.com/soybuddha
Jesus, my retinas.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Although, one of the good things about myspace was being able to have a song of your liking play when someone opened your profile. I even figured out how to do it with videos.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Although, one of the good things about myspace was being able to have a song of your liking play when someone opened your profile. I even figured out how to do it with videos.
I haaaaaaate that. Having a song start blasting when I visit a webpage (or those annoying smiley ads that start saying "HELLOOOOOOOO!") makes me want to smash my computer screen. If I wanted to listen to the latest Simple Plan song, the last place I would go is some idiot 7th graders MySpace page that has a shirtless picture of him flexing with a seizure-inducing collage of pictures, l337 speak, and meaningless personal information in the background.

Can you tell I hate MySpace? ;)
Old 08-12-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys arent supposed to have cool looking myspaces, were just supposed to put our name, what we do (in a small phrase), and where we stay
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Guys arent supposed to have cool looking myspaces, were just supposed to put our name, what we do (in a small phrase), and where we stay
and promote the fact they obsess over Rutgers!!! :D

yea but some guys with flashy myspaces is just weird and wrong. definately like the one Moses posted earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
here go to mine and click the web page design thing on top

www.myspace.com/mommadam
I wish PF28, wouldnt hide all of hide his sexy pics! jk
i can understand why someone would do that, there's freaks out there, and i used to have my age set at 69, but weird dudes kept hitting on me!
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote