Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-14-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Problem with a/c

Just got back from my vacation and the a/c is broken. It says on the screen, "No AC pwr". can anyone help?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:48 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You've probably got a blown fuse. Do you have an instruction manual?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:54 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
You've probably got a blown fuse. Do you have an instruction manual?
That's what I thought too, damn had to sleep that night wit no a/c, woke up drenched in sweat. it's like 90 in here...
Old 08-14-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Sleepin with no a/c is the worst. I cant sleep unless im cold and under a blanket. Hope that gets fixed.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Just got back from my vacation and the a/c is broken. It says on the screen, "No AC pwr". can anyone help?
Is it plugged in?
Old 08-14-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Sleepin with no a/c is the worst. I cant sleep unless im cold and under a blanket. Hope that gets fixed.
In the winter, I sleep with a fan going right at my face. IN CANADIAN WINTER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
It probably has to do with the stat wire. go outside and where the copperlines are running from your house make sure the small brown wire going into the ac is still there and good.

Does the ac kick on? If it does make sure the are blowing out the top is warm air.

If it doesn't come on at all check the breaker or the disconnect box outside.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, during orientation at my college we had to sleep in the dorms overnight, and there was no a/c and I just brought this little fan. I don't think I got a minute of sleep. It was sooo hot.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:45 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how dude created a thread asking for help and then just ignores it when people come in with what he asked for. Did you just want all the people around here to know just how hot your body got that night? Let us know if you've had any progress and whether or not you've discovered the culprit. I got greenery that says it was a blown fuse.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I love how dude created a thread asking for help and then just ignores it when people come in with what he asked for. Did you just want all the people around here to know just how hot your body got that night? Let us know if you've had any progress and whether or not you've discovered the culprit. I got greenery that says it was a blown fuse.
Maybe we wanted to know if he got all wet, hot, and sticky.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:30 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sorry, I was out all afternoon. I got some dude to fix it for me and it was some power problem, not fuse problem.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:48 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Sorry, I was out all afternoon. I got some dude to fix it for me and it was some power problem, not fuse problem.
Yeah, I was just messin with you. Just crackin jokes at your expense. I really just wanted to find out what the problem was and figured making fun of you would draw you out soon enough. Glad you got the thing fixed.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, I was just messin with you. Just crackin jokes at your expense. I really just wanted to find out what the problem was and figured making fun of you would draw you out soon enough. Glad you got the thing fixed.
It was something to do with the transformer. A storm knocked it out. Oh yeah, how's Aaron Brooks been doing, haven't been following the summer leagues.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
In the winter, I sleep with a fan going right at my face. IN CANADIAN WINTER.
Thats awesome. Sometimes I open my windows in the winter if it isn't snowing.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote