Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-14-2007, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Question Drinking Music

Hey all,

I'm working on a drinking playlist for my iTunes. What songs do you guys like to listen to while drinking? Here's what I have so far:

Against Me! - Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
Dave Matthews Band - Two Step
Dropkick Murphys - The Dirty Glass
Dropkick Murphys - Fields of Athenry
Dropkick Murphys - Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced
Dropkick Murphys - Barroom Hero
Dropkick Murphys - The Rocky Road to Dublin
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Flogging Molly - What's Left of the Flag
Flogging Molly - Swagger
Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor
Flogging Molly - Irish Drinking Song
Great Big Sea - The Night Pat Murphy Died
Mad Caddies - Drinking For 11
NOFX - Bottles to the Ground
NOFX - Bob
O.A.R. - That Was a Crazy Game of Poker
Phish - Gin & Juice
The Police - Roxanne
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Reel Big Fish - Beer
Spirit of the West - Home For a Rest

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. :)
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Talking Heads Naive Melody

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Kiss me I'm shitfaced" is my personal favorite. Haha. But I see you already have it. But it depends what type of drinking mood you are in. If I'm looking to get out of control, I'll throw in Dropkick. But if I wanna chill and have a good time, my list would be different.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
"Kiss me I'm shitfaced" is my personal favorite. Haha. But I see you already have it. But it depends what type of drinking mood you are in. If I'm looking to get out of control, I'll throw in Dropkick. But if I wanna chill and have a good time, my list would be different.
Thats a classic song. Alot of people like that song. I personally think its overplayed.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-14-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Ya, my list is generally pump-up songs. My chill list would be a lot different.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Thats a classic song. Alot of people like that song. I personally think its overplayed.
It might be. It certainly isn't a good song by any stretch of the imagination. It just gets me in a mood where I know I'm gonna go out and drink everything behind the bar and whatever happens, happens.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It might be. It certainly isn't a good song by any stretch of the imagination. It just gets me in a mood where I know I'm gonna go out and drink everything behind the bar and whatever happens, happens.
That song is amazing. I can't count the number of good times I've had due to that song. Dropkick overall is the best drinking song band I've heard. So many classic tunes. Plus, everybody knows them so you get the drunk sing-a-long.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House of Pain - Jump Around

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:04 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
House of Pain - Jump Around
This man speaks the truth!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Journey Dont stop believin

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-14-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psychostick - Beer is God
The Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk
The Who - Teenage Wasteland
Outkast - B.O.B.
Less Then Jake - Plastic Cup Politics
Hed PE - Blackout
Buckcherry - Lit Up

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Reel Big Fish - Beer
that was the one i was going to suggest, that always does the trick.

Also i like some 1980's songs while drinking, those can be good too.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Psychostick - Beer is God
The Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk
The Who - Teenage Wasteland
Outkast - B.O.B.
Less Then Jake - Plastic Cup Politics
Hed PE - Blackout
Buckcherry - Lit Up
thats a common misconception, the song is actually called "Baba O'riley"

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

more flogging molly songs. and Drinkin' Problem - Rehab

and i agree with TCU, 80's music always gets the crowd going when the right one is played.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
thats a common misconception, the song is actually called "Baba O'riley"
You are correct, I apologize for my mistake. I just was copying and pasting from a music program and its incorrectly labeled.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hyphy, hyphy, hyphy.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhh i was happy to see dropkick and flogging on that list... this is the "beer pong" playlist... haha

Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves
Dropkick Murphys - Boy's on the Dock
Dropkick Murphys - Shipping up to Boston
Dropkick Murphys - The Auld Triangle
Flogging Molly - Whats Left of the Flag
Flogging Molly - Kiss My Irish Ass
Flogging Molly - Rebels of the Sacred Heart
Flogging Molly - Salty Dog
Flogging Molly - Seven Deadly Sins
The Offspring - Self Esteem
The Offspring - Hit That
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Primus - John the Fisherman
Primus - The Toys Go Winding Down
Rammstein - Feuer Frei
Rammstein - Du Hast
Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula

of course there's some rap songs i like to listen to when drinking but they weren't on the playlist and i'm too lazy to look threw my library
Old 08-14-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to listen to Every Time I Die and Maylene & the Sons of Disaster when I drink.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohhhhh, 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk
Already mentioned it. ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-14-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

F*** The World - ICP

You take a shot or swig of your beer evertime he says F*** .... garunteed no one is sober at teh end of that song

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
F*** The World - ICP

You take a shot or swig of your beer evertime he says F*** .... garunteed no one is sober at teh end of that song
I agree, I've played that game before. I woke up in the bath tub the next afternoon.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-14-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmmm, I never really drink to music, music seems to lend itself better to another activity imo.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
hmmmm, I never really drink to music, music seems to lend itself better to another activity imo.
Thats an entirely different thread in itself.