Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-11-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
WAY better than Kyle Orton.
I guess that seems true. But is that the best pick up of the year? When do you think you'll ever have that #1 waiver priority again? doh.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I guess that seems true. But is that the best pick up of the year? When do you think you'll ever have that #1 waiver priority again? doh.
Do you think there's gonna be a stud Free Agent available? Umm . . . no?

Every team's backup RB is owned already. In this deep of a league, every players backup is owned and there are not many other useful guys available.

Cassell is potentially as good as Aaron Rodgers anyways. You know you had a claim on him.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you think there's gonna be a stud Free Agent available? Umm . . . no?

Every team's backup RB is owned already. In this deep of a league, every players backup is owned and there are not many other useful guys available.

Cassell is potentially as good as Aaron Rodgers anyways. You know you had a claim on him.
Yeah, that's why I picked up Davone Bess. He's potentially as good as Terrell Owens. hahahaha.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The potential reward for Matt Cassel is much greater than the risk.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I picked up Davone Bess. He's potentially as good as Terrell Owens. hahahaha.
Yeah . . . ok?

I didn't compare Casell to Brady or Manning. I compared him to a different QB who until this past week had also not started an NFL game. Cassell's surrounding talent is equal or better than Green Bay's.

You know you wanted him.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah . . . ok?

I didn't compare Casell to Brady or Manning. I compared him to a different QB who until this past week had also not started an NFL game. Cassell's surrounding talent is equal or better than Green Bay's.

You know you wanted him.
I had a waiver on him, but he's only someone I would've wanted from the wire. Not for trade. If you think you foiled my plans or something, you're dead wrong.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
The potential reward for Matt Cassel is much greater than the risk.
I hope he does good cause I have Randy Moss in another league. :)
Old 09-12-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I had a waiver on him, but he's only someone I would've wanted from the wire. Not for trade. If you think you foiled my plans or something, you're dead wrong.
I don't think I foiled a plan, but the fact of the matter is that he'd very likely have been your QB if you got him.

I wanted Cassell regardless. He's better than Orton, and having extra QB's is clearly an advantage in this league as injuries will inevitably strike.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so you know, I had a waiver on Cassel too...
Old 09-12-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Just so you know, I had a waiver on Cassel too...
eeewe you pervert. :D
Old 09-12-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't think I foiled a plan, but the fact of the matter is that he'd very likely have been your QB if you got him.

I wanted Cassell regardless. He's better than Orton, and having extra QB's is clearly an advantage in this league as injuries will inevitably strike.
Side bet: I say Orton does better than Cassell this weekend.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking for a RB, hit me up! yay!

Willing to deal Lee Evans
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Side bet: I say Orton does better than Cassell this weekend.
This weeked? I'm not starting either one over Cutler.

I'm talking for the full season. Casell > Orton easily.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bye weeks kind of screwed me over this week, hopefully I can pull off the upset on D. Marshawn is giving me a good start.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Bye weeks kind of screwed me over this week, hopefully I can pull off the upset on D. Marshawn is giving me a good start.
Hooray for Hurricanes! Bye weeks don't start until Week 4. So Suggs and Texas D will be on bye again for you later in the year. :p

Aaron Rodgers just threw a nice TD strike!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hooray for Hurricanes! Bye weeks don't start until Week 4. So Suggs and Texas D will be on bye again for you later in the year. :p

Aaron Rodgers just threw a nice TD strike!
I want to punch a hurricane in the face right now.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I want to punch a hurricane in the face right now.
You might wanna punch the Detroit Lions in the face right now. They just gave Aaron Rodgers his 3rd TD.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
You might wanna punch the Detroit Lions in the face right now. They just gave Aaron Rodgers his 3rd TD.
That trade doesn't look good for you or anything.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** McFadden and his fumbling issues. ****
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierre Thomas= biggest steal of this draft!

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woo-hoo! I'm winning for once! John Carney and Giants D, FTW!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basically my whole team plays at 4 pm or Monday. So, it looks like i'm getting beat down right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahmad Bradshaw with 24 points! Thank you!

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks Ronald Curry for not catching a pass

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
thanks Ronald Curry for not catching a pass
Yeah, it's quite pathetic to think our receiving core might be the worst in the league. Honestly.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote