Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-23-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Right now that's the worst division in the league with only 1 team, yours, having 2 wins.
Never said it wasn't the worst division.

I do like my team, though...
Old 09-23-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Never said it wasn't the worst division.

I do like my team, though...
I didn't mean anything by it. Division power is likely to change weekly.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with Marc Bulger not starting i have to go with Kerry Collins which isn't that bad

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
with Marc Bulger not starting i have to go with Kerry Collins which isn't that bad
Looks like your whole team is on a bye week.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Looks like your whole team is on a bye week.
uh, mine too. I have two players currently in my starting lineup not on byes... so I'm kinda ****** this week, let's see if scotty can work some magic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoping my waiver claims go to me.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
you?! I've got like 6 I need so I can have a roster this week! lol
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Anyone placing waiver claims on Miles Austin should be prepared for a hot lava bed of red ants found in their bed sheets.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben Roethlisberger may or may not be on the block. PM on NFLDC with offers.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone on my team is on the block. PM with offers.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My match ups aren't very good next week.. He might be able to take me down!
It would help to have Hester back. I am terribly thin at WR. I have a bunch of Kick return-only guys until Deion Branch and/or Bobby Engram get healthy.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has 2 TE's and looking to trade one? I am deep at QB, and have some nice options at Rb and WR depending on who your offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it Wingy! I knew I should've offered you something, I wanted Chad Johnson.

BoneKrusher
Old 09-23-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Johnson and Steven Jackson are on the block.

Also considering offers for Hester, and anyone currently on my bench.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

looking to trade Braylon for a RB, fo' sho
Quote:
Old 09-23-2008, 09:57 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Chad Johnson and Steven Jackson are on the block.

Also considering offers for Hester, and anyone currently on my bench.
What are you looking for?

BoneKrusher
Old 09-23-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Damn it Wingy! I knew I should've offered you something, I wanted Chad Johnson.
Don't sweat it HChu. These are the type of deals that Wingy only does for Xio.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin Johnson is on the trade block, looking for a RB in return AIM me if you wanna talk

Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
looking to trade Braylon for a RB, fo' sho
I wish I was going against you this week..
Old 09-23-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I wish I was going against you this week..
yep, Brodeur is the lucky winner there. If I can pull off a magical upset with my waiver wire guys, I should get a prize. Ryan, Ike, Raymell, Torry and Braylon give me a glimmer of hope. PLUS Leonard should get goal line touches, but the Rams are stupid idiots, so who knows
Quote:
Old 09-23-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Don't sweat it HChu. These are the type of deals that Wingy only does for Xio.
See... I know you'd say that. But I posted a few messages about needing a QB and KCJ and Xio were the ONLY people to give me offers. I posted that on the board of the league five days. I never said anyone was untouchable and he's been horrible all year anyway. And I complained about it for a few days ago as well.

I still hate the position of QB.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
See... I know you'd say that. But I posted a few messages about needing a QB and KCJ and Xio were the ONLY people to give me offers. I posted that on the board of the league five days. I never said anyone was untouchable and he's been horrible all year anyway. And I complained about it for a few days ago as well.

I still hate the position of QB.
actually i sent you a pm, and i also sent you an offer on the league page, something along the lines of griese and olsen for cooley, and I'm 100% sure I did because I still have the pm in my sent box, o well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 09-24-2008 at 12:08 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
yep, Brodeur is the lucky winner there. If I can pull off a magical upset with my waiver wire guys, I should get a prize. Ryan, Ike, Raymell, Torry and Braylon give me a glimmer of hope. PLUS Leonard should get goal line touches, but the Rams are stupid idiots, so who knows

no one gets goal line touches on the Rams not even Steven Jackson

Last edited by KCJ58 : 09-24-2008 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't even have a QB for the week, and two of my defensive guys are on a bye. You'll probably beat me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
actually i sent you a pm, and i also sent you an offer on the league page, something along the lines of griese and olsen for cooley, and I'm 100% sure I did because I still have the pm in my sent box, o well.
Kyle Orton and a back up RB for Ocho Cinco. LOLZ.