Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-17-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still not totally convinced that we need to add another RB/WR spot. Need more input.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't matter to me either way D, whatever you think balances the league out, I would feel comfortable only having to start 1 RB if we wanted, because being so many teams they are scarce, but I can draft accordingly for however we want to set things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It doesn't matter to me either way D, whatever you think balances the league out, I would feel comfortable only having to start 1 RB if we wanted, because being so many teams they are scarce, but I can draft accordingly for however we want to set things up.
These are pretty much my feelings.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The RB position isn't scarce. As I have explained, 40 RB's is not a lot to be used weekly. That's the starter for the 32 teams, plus all the guys who get consistant playing time . . . like the Jags employ MJD and Taylor, the Saints use Bush and McAllister, etc.

And with the emphasis on Kick Return stats, there are even more useful guys like Darren Sproles that can get plugged into a lineup if needed and produce some points.

Change isn't always bad guys . . . embrace it.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The RB position isn't scarce. As I have explained, 40 RB's is not a lot to be used weekly. That's the starter for the 32 teams, plus all the guys who get consistant playing time . . . like the Jags employ MJD and Taylor, the Saints use Bush and McAllister, etc.

And with the emphasis on Kick Return stats, there are even more useful guys like Darren Sproles that can get plugged into a lineup if needed and produce some points.

Change isn't always bad guys . . . embrace it.

No, RB's aren't scarce, but the talented ones who can carry a team are, I understand how RBBC works, it was just my opinion...I didn't say anything about change being bad, thats why I ended and started my post by saying whatever he felt he wanted to do, just let me know and I'll draft accordingly, it's really not that big of a deal to me 1 way or another honestly, as long as I know before I pick...In fact its not really change for me since I wasn't in the league last year, thats just my 2 cents on the matter, had nothing to do with change being bad what so ever.

Quote:
Old 07-17-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I added a 2nd RB position. There.

And since Xio isn't opposed to change, I also added a HEAD COACH position! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's gonna be a wild season folks! So grab on to your hats and glasses and hold on tight, cause this here ride is the wildest ride in the wilderness! Yeee haaw!

Old 07-17-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Team Schofield is on the clock with the 2nd pick of the draft.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Head coach? wtf? We're drafting a coach?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Head coach? wtf? We're drafting a coach?
YES!

5 points if his team wins. Nothing else.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

D-UNIT'S NFLDC FANTASY FOOTBALL WAR LEAGUE

Old 07-17-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
YES!

5 points if his team wins. Nothing else.
So...Unless you get Belicheck or someone terrible it doesn't matter?
Old 07-17-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
So...Unless you get Belicheck or someone terrible it doesn't matter?
For your team, NOTHING matters. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Head coaches!? Lovely . . . I get Rod.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Head coaches!? Lovely . . .
Too bad they didn't have offensive and defensive coordinators. LOL.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Head Coach?? Dammit.. I had a hard enough time picking my third keeper, now I have to decide whether I want to keep my coach or not?! Ridiculous!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What happens if my coach gets fired in-season?

Minus a million points? I'll be living on the edge every week with Marinelli.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What happens if my coach gets fired in-season?
That's all apart of the new game strategy. You better trade him if you think he's on the hot seat!

Don't forget you need one for the Bye! LOL! 2 HC's on the roster!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's all apart of the new game strategy. You better trade him if you think he's on the hot seat!

Don't forget you need one for the Bye! LOL! 2 HC's on the roster!
Did you add additional bench spots?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who will be the last coach drafted? Tony Sparano?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Who will be the last coach drafted? Tony Sparano?
He won't make it past the #5 pick if he makes it to me, IF he makes it that is.

Quote:
Old 07-17-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Damn, I was hoping to make you guys think his stock is low so he'd fall to me at #10.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Did you add additional bench spots?
I added 1.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D, I am just curious . . . can we trade our keepers right now? How about trading of draft picks?

I don't have anything up my sleeve . . . yet.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D, I am just curious . . . can we trade our keepers right now? How about trading of draft picks?

I don't have anything up my sleeve . . . yet.
Make all your trades after your rosters are set. We both know I can't prevent trades that occur under the table.

THIS IS WAR BABY!

Ain't no rules except one. WIN.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

There are a few guys that don't post here enough. Makes me think interest is not real there. There are some people PMing me asking me to get in. Post here or watch your backs. Might ended up getting a boot in the ass.