Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-22-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wingy picks:

That is slander sir!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Show some respect for someone who is an old schooler and who paved the way along with myself, Xio, D, NIP, Saddam, and many others for noobcakes like you to come and talk football here.

Respect....

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 07-22-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
That is slander sir!
No, its Libel.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Respect....
That guy is cool.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
No, its Libel.
Takes one to know one.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 07-22-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never heard of him.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Never heard of him.
Who? Batman?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who? Batman?
That guy in the yellow suit.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
That guy in the yellow suit.
Yeah.... Batman.

Who is up in this draft? Let's do this!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 07-22-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I so love that my plan of picking Felix Jones to screw with the Boys' fans worked so well. :D
I kept Marion Barber and Reggie Bush. Why would I spend my first pick on a #3 RB?

Your plan to take him worked. But I wasn't really planning on taking him until Round 3 at the earliest.

You screwed me more by trading your pick and letting Xio take Hester. But I'm happy with my picks so far.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on my Mendenhall pick?
Old 07-22-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Thoughts on my Mendenhall pick?
Kinda bummed me out. I'm noticing that there's no waiting if you want to get a RB. The "so called" sleepers are going off the cupboard fast.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just happy that I got my 3 Rbs. They're all injury prone but, atleast I have 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well when there's 20 teams with two starting RB's and an option for a 3rd.. you can't really wait on any RB.. Maybe if we only had one or two keepers some of these guys would've lasted a little longer.

Last edited by WMD : 07-22-2008 at 11:08 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I kept Marion Barber and Reggie Bush. Why would I spend my first pick on a #3 RB?

Your plan to take him worked. But I wasn't really planning on taking him until Round 3 at the earliest.

You screwed me more by trading your pick and letting Xio take Hester. But I'm happy with my picks so far.

Screwing you had almost no bearing on my decision to trade with Xio. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Screwing you had almost no bearing on my decision to trade with Xio. :D
Well I was floored when I saw it happen. I thought you would take Hester, but not Xio.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:59 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell's up? Thought we'd get through the 2nd tonight.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:05 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

NIP is up. He should pick before he goes to sleep. I PM'd him.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow... What a run on RBs...

I'll take Justin Fargas (the only starter left).

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Damn, I just looked at T2FL's team. That's a pretty damn good team. The Walsh division looks to be pretty tough.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Also, Brodeur, post so I can rep you (don't feel like searching for your posts) for having 3 Miami Hurricanes as your kept players.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TEAM SCOTTYBOY

QB: Eli "Super Bowl 42 MVP" Manning
RB: Ronnie "Leading Rusher until my knee exploded" Brown
RB: Brian "I'm the best ever, hands down" Leonard
RB/WR: Braylon "Can't think of anything clever to put" Edwards
WR: Lee " I wish I had a QB" Evans
WR: Torry "Apparently I'm over-rated" Holt
TE: Dustin Keller
LB: Gary Brackett
DL: Osi Umenyiora
DB: Aaron Ross
K: Lawrence Tynes
HC: Tom Coughlin
D/ST: Giants
Bench: (7)
1: Matt Ryan
2: Anthony Fasano
3: Sean Payton(to be traded for Amani Toomer)
4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 08-03-2008 at 12:17 PM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I thought adscofield was reliable... WTF happened?
Old 07-23-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

NIP I have HChu's picks.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and ADS select:

QB Jason Campbell

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 07-23-2008 at 01:00 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote