Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-25-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I was at work.

I pick...

Brian "Barbwire Tats Are Cool" Urlacher

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly thought you were gonna miss your pick.

Linebackers are going to start going like "hot cakes" now. Get'um while their hot!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Linebackers are a dime a dozen.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Linebackers are a dime a dozen.
Yep, there are going to be plenty of guys without huge names attached to them that rack up just as many tackles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yep, there are going to be plenty of guys without huge names attached to them that rack up just as many tackles.
True, but there is real separation between the elite LBs and the rest of them. So whatever strategy you employ, best of luck to you.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
True, but there is real separation between the elite LBs and the rest of them. So whatever strategy you employ, best of luck to you.
It's not really a strategy, its more of I have to wait until I pick again, and even then there are still elite safeties that seperate themselves from other safeties, so wouldn't it make more sense to grab an elite safety before the run starts on them, and get a sleeper LB to rack up tackles...That way I have one elite player, and one middle of the road, makes no sense to fall at the end of every run and get the rest of whats left.

Quote:
Old 07-25-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

HChu can you acknowledge that you are here? Team Adsoule has given instruction to use Yahoo's Big Board if they are not here. So once NIP picks, you'll have 2 selections.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm here.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It's not really a strategy, its more of I have to wait until I pick again, and even then there are still elite safeties that seperate themselves from other safeties, so wouldn't it make more sense to grab an elite safety before the run starts on them, and get a sleeper LB to rack up tackles...That way I have one elite player, and one middle of the road, makes no sense to fall at the end of every run and get the rest of whats left.
That's true. I don't mean for you to divulge your strategy, but yeah, there are still elite safeties. The way this draft has been has mostly been so far, guys are selecting based off position runs... so I don't expect things to change drastically. With 3 top LBs off the board, I'm assuming a few more will follow. I know I had a hard time deciding between Harris, Urlacher and .... *won't mention his name*
Old 07-25-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Yeah, I'm here.
Good cause I know NIP was here when he was OTC and I even PM'd him...

but he's disappeared. ugh. Hopefully, he's off looking for a picture... but damn, doesn't everyone use the new tab feature in IE or Firefox? No need to log off the forum... Consider that your Daily IT Tip of the Day for you guys who leave the forum looking for pictures. ;)
Old 07-25-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I think Nipper found his pic! He's back! Wooooo
Old 07-25-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good cause I know NIP was here when he was OTC and I even PM'd him...

but he's disappeared. ugh. Hopefully, he's off looking for a picture... but damn, doesn't everyone use the new tab feature in IE or Firefox? No need to log off the forum... Consider that your Daily IT Tip of the Day for you guys who leave the forum looking for pictures. ;)
Sorry, I was trying to take care of an ebay listing...

Pick is coming.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Sorry, I was trying to take care of an ebay listing...

Pick is coming.
I'll sell you my fantasy team after this draft. It's already worth a ton! :D
Old 07-25-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll got with LB Thomas Howard, Raiders.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'll sell you my fantasy team after this draft. It's already worth a ton! :D
No, I'm the one selling. Haha.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
That's true. I don't mean for you to divulge your strategy, but yeah, there are still elite safeties. The way this draft has been has mostly been so far, guys are selecting based off position runs... so I don't expect things to change drastically. With 3 top LBs off the board, I'm assuming a few more will follow. I know I had a hard time deciding between Harris, Urlacher and .... *won't mention his name*
I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about, he was the only guy I was thinking would be worth trading up for but I don't want to get into that bad habit.

Quote:
Old 07-25-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Well neither adscofield or diabsoule is here. So per ads' instructions.

Team Adsoule selects the Minnesota Defense.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team HChu selects:

WR D.J. Hackett

and

Bears D/ST

BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

No, I'll stick with the Bears D/ST.

BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Oh, and if I'm OTC after Sunday...Just give me the BPA as ranked by ESPN...I'll try to check in every day or so, but my access to the internet will probably vary from day to day
Hold up... I think he means the as ranked by ESPN according to our league set up... which would make more sense seeing as our league is very customized.

Lemme figure out who's the best avail in our league.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-25-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Team Adsoule gets WR Derrick Mason.

...and since you picked Hchu, his next selection is WR Bernard Berrian.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Front page updated. NIP, go ahead when ready.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I left a list with Comahan, I'm out for the night.. Seeya in the early morning hours!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team KCJ58

QB - Marc Bulger
RB - Joseph Addai
RB - DeAngelo Williams
WR - Ted Ginn Jr.
WR - Calvin Johnson
TE - Vernon Davis
DE - Mario Williams
LB - Nick Barnett

Last edited by KCJ58 : 07-26-2008 at 02:06 PM.
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'll take Ahman Green.

Oldie but a goodie.