Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-25-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Futurama marathon. nice
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sportscenter...south Park

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm finally seeing Beer League right now, it's had some pretty good parts.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dexter should be on tonight, I have seen the first season about 3 times now
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Right now on TBS- Beverly Hills Ninja.

10:00 on TBS- My Boys.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Gaffigan is the only reason to watch My Boys.

Seriously, my days are pretty boring. XC has started and I suffered a VERY MILD calf strain. It sucks as nothing to do but watch TV. The only hour that is really pitiful is that 4-5 timeslot. NFL Live isn't the same as it's all Vick and not a fan of JRIB. So I am forced to watch Yes, Dear.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Jim Gaffigan is the only reason to watch My Boys.

Seriously, my days are pretty boring. XC has started and I suffered a VERY MILD calf strain. It sucks as nothing to do but watch TV. The only hour that is really pitiful is that 4-5 timeslot. NFL Live isn't the same as it's all Vick and not a fan of JRIB. So I am forced to watch Yes, Dear.
Ouch, Yes Dear. I used to watch it a little bit a few years back, not a very good show. My favorite comedy re-runs are Scrubs on Comedy Central and That 70's Show on FX and FOX even though i've already seen like every episode of both.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

King of Queens is the best.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ouch, Yes Dear. I used to watch it a little bit a few years back, not a very good show. My favorite comedy re-runs are Scrubs on Comedy Central and That 70's Show on FX and FOX even though i've already seen like every episode of both.
Yes, Dear was perhaps one of the worst longer-running sitcoms in history. Becker, which was a shame considering Ted Danson was so great as Sam Malone, is up there too.

I'm forced through sitcom re-runs though Seinfeld, King of Queens, Frasier (which is was on later instead of 10 AM and 12 midnight) and if the Phils are rained out; I guess Everybody Loves Raymond.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Yes, Dear was perhaps one of the worst longer-running sitcoms in history. Becker, which was a shame considering Ted Danson was so great as Sam Malone, is up there too.

I'm forced through sitcom re-runs though Seinfeld, King of Queens, Frasier (which is was on later instead of 10 AM and 12 midnight) and if the Phils are rained out; I guess Everybody Loves Raymond.
I was never really a Frasier guy, but I did watch Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am watching WWE Raw tonight. Return of HHH!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Richie Rich is on TBS right now.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i usually look forward to nfl live but the only new is about vick. its nfl life not federal prison live. seriously who cares how hes gonna get treated in prison. they shoulda done a quicker story about how he plead guilty n apologized, and maybe a lil bit about his teammates, 7 mins tops, not the whole 20 mins. i would rather hear about how the jam russell signing is goin if there gettin close on that, lance briggs lambo, they went over asante samuel real briefly that was like the best part of nfl live. n so much of it was repeated on sportscenter.

anyway, isnt the sopranos on tonite (A&E)??
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Hardball is on TBS.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Human Weapon on the History Channel
Old 09-01-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Human Weapon on the History Channel
Dude, I love this show. I thought I was the only one. I think its insane that these guys dont just fight any ol' practitioner of the certain style of fighting, in most cases the fight the champion. Thats pretty bad ass if you ask me. The only thing that could make this show better is if Bas Rutten was on it instead of one of the other guys. Bas is so knowledgeable in fighting styles.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably watching Cal-Tenn.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm probably watching Cal-Tenn.
That's an easy pick.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Rudy is on family channel right now.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post

I still watch Yes Dear some times. The show is decent to me. I love me my King of Queens but I've seen about every episode. Now Scrubs is on CC is my favorite, because I never really got into it, so every episode is new to me, and the show is gold.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I still watch Yes Dear some times. The show is decent to me. I love me my King of Queens but I've seen about every episode. Now Scrubs is on CC is my favorite, because I never really got into it, so every episode is new to me, and the show is gold.
Scrubs is great. I got into around December, and I've seen every episode. Freakin hilarious. It really hits it's stride around season 3.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I'm watching 40-year old Virgin on HBO right now.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Scrubs is great. I got into around December, and I've seen every episode. Freakin hilarious. It really hits it's stride around season 3.

The dialogue between characters in the show is just incredible.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

getting hard while watching my TIVOed Rutgers game...

Cal-Tenn an easy pick, but getting to be a blow out now, also, DBZ is on cartoon network in 5 minutes..
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Should be something interesting as usual on the Biography channel. I am quite excited with the upcoming fall shows on the history channel aswell.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote